SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Woman Scam!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> IS THIS A SCAM?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
svenby61

PostPosted: Mon 14 Feb 2005 20:48    Post subject: Woman Scam! Reply with quote

Hello i have meet a woman on yahoo mesenger, she is resident on ph.
now she want to come to me in Sweden, and now she have visa and passport, It just missing 200usd, what i have to send by western.shestravelagent keep hers passsport in safe and dont release ticke and pass, i ask for copy but he refuse me to give, pls tell me what to do, she give me adress and phone, and it seems to be correct. what can i do ?
Former Member
*** Account closed at users request***

PostPosted: Mon 14 Feb 2005 21:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

svenby61: Let me understand. A woman on Yahoo Messenger who is resident in 'ph' ?? Where is ph? Phillipines?

She has asked you for money so she can travel to see you?

SCAM!

Tell her to go away. It sounds like she is trying to scam you out of 200 dollars. Ignore her.

This discussion is also taking place here: http://forum.scampatrol.org/viewtopic.php?t=159

Mod please lock this.
Q

PostPosted: Tue 15 Feb 2005 00:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

click!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> IS THIS A SCAM? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: