SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pretoria SA Scam

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> IS THIS WARNING GENUINE?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu 17 Feb 2005 00:37    Post subject: Pretoria SA Scam Reply with quote

Ben Shilton is a FRAUD. Posted by gmail.com. Is he?

D
Former Member
*** Account closed at users request***

PostPosted: Thu 17 Feb 2005 01:19    Post subject: Re: Pretoria SA Scam Reply with quote

Please explain a little more.

Have you been warned about a scam by Mr Ben Shilton or are you asking if Mr Ben Shilton is a scammer?

Your message is just too short, please eloborate.

PostPosted: Thu 17 Feb 2005 18:25    Post subject: Re: Pretoria SA Scam Reply with quote

I received a message from 419fraudalert@gmail.com that "Ben Shilton is a FRAUDSTER!". Shilton had contacted me to buy an item. I replied and later received the above message. So, is he a fraudster?

D
Former Member
*** Account closed at users request***

PostPosted: Fri 18 Feb 2005 00:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the additional information.

The person who is using 419fraudalert@gmail.com is one of ours and therefore the warning you recieved is genuine. You should avoid contact with Ben Shilton as he is attempting to steal from you. Cease all communications with Ben and ignore him.
HomerJFong
Victim Support

PostPosted: Fri 18 Feb 2005 01:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was the one who sent the warning. You can ask me questions via this forum, or though my gmail account.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> IS THIS WARNING GENUINE? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: