SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

419 gets other languagues

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri 08 Apr 2005 21:07    Post subject: 419 gets other languagues Reply with quote

just to tell you , that i receive a 419 mail in Portuguese .,..
I had received a lot in english, but now the are in more languages ...

I know portuguese, since i live in Brasil...
I can help , just tell me how ..

I am thinking in answering them , but waiting for advices from you ..
And thinking in alert Police in Brasil and in Portugal, since 200 million people speak portuguese ..
M_Saeed_Al_Sahhaf
Victim Support

PostPosted: Fri 08 Apr 2005 21:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the offer of help. If you're interested in Scambaiting I would advise that you learn how to do it safely.

A good start is:

http://www.419eater.com/
noxy
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sat 09 Apr 2005 09:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its quite likely that if you reply to the e-mail in portuguese the next e-mail will come back to you in English. The scammers may be using foreign language formats to appeal to a different set of victims but won't speak the language themselves. Alternatively you may receive a horrendously bad babelfished translation.
smile window

PostPosted: Sat 09 Apr 2005 12:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi again
yes ... i will help as i can.
My english is not acurate, since i live in other countries, for a long time ..
As a compensation, for example, i know well portuguese, and others ..

i had received for 2 years, many mails from Nigeria, etc
I never pay any attention, and i was one of the persons who laugh of that silly attempts to "robber " money ..

Until ...
One day, a friend of mine, inteligent person, tells me, ashamed, that ... yes, u get it
He lost tons of money, to nigeria guys. Tons
Another problem : he uses money for other people, thinking (this is true, since is poor now .. i know it ) to pay them when he receives the money from the famous %%% etc

I thought : " oh my GOd .. this guy believed in such a crap ??? this guy ?? So, everyone can believe that "

And my friend is in trial now, cause he uses money from other people Sad( Poor, without friends, and in risk to go to jail
And a honest guy, let me tell you, and an inteligent person
He tries to pay every dime, but ... he sends away tons of money !
I cannot tell you many details, cause he know personaly many people from Nigeria, , have tons of proofs, etc , etc

Thats why i discover http://www.419eater.com/ , by the way, Al_Sahhaf
And them this forum

So, i will help , as i can
I have very few time, believe me , for personal things that i cannot tell you, cause i may be discover by details

But, since i know some things about internet (i open a new mail to reply to the 419 scamers, etc - so I AM NOT REPLYING FROM THE MAIL I RECEIVE THE MAIL SCAM ... WICH IS A PROOF THAT IS A LIE ... SINCE THE NEW MAIL, IS INVENTEDED ONE, I USE ANOTHER NAME ( NOT MY REAL ONE )

I WILL HELP , AND ALL THE PEOPLE , AS TIME ALLOWS ME

But, i need some help
I would like to cacth some of these guys , u know ..
I would like, to take money from some of these guys, u know .. ( AND GIVE TO CHARITY... BY THE WAY )

My friend , is ... miserable, and .. well ...someone needs to do something
anyway, i am waiting, for some advices, how to caught them
i will answer them, now .. but .. i cannot read all the 419eaters advices.
Former Member2
*** Account closed at users request***

PostPosted: Sat 09 Apr 2005 18:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

The chances of catching the scammers is very, very low. Unfortunately these people are well organised and use different names and e-mail addresses so trying to track them down is very difficult. Even if they were tracked down, most work in corrupt countries where the police will ignore what they are doing and, of the rest, the police forces seem to have a very low priority for this sort of crime.

I am so sorry for the trouble your friend has got into because of these criminals but all we can do is to try and waste their time so that it doesn't happen to others and the best place to learn how to do that is www.419eater.com

If you really want to do this, join at that website and ask for a mentor who will guide you on how to scambait. I'm sure that if you ask for a Portugeese speaker there will be someone their who can help.
noxy
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sun 10 Apr 2005 09:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really sorry to hear about your friend who lost money. It must be particularly difficult when the money has been borrowed from other friends or invested on their behalf.

It would be great to see you over at 419eater. As Fungus said the best thing you can do is waste the scammers' time and resources. If you are very lucky then at some point you may be in a position to get some of them arrested.
smile window

PostPosted: Sun 10 Apr 2005 18:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

thanks fungus ...
Yes, i will help as i can.

And i know Portuguese, and other languagues, by the way .. That is no problem at all for me

Sometimes my problem, is english, lol .. I just need help, to sometimes say what to tell, to the criminals , but the general ideas, and some support for not being caught by them ... If anyboy help me in english, i will do to them, in Portuguese, etc ..
i hope i was more clear now ..

Yes, my friend is a very hard situation ... i think the only possibility for him to NOT GO TO JAIL is that he have proofs, that he send the money to the criminals .. he haven't a single cent, for the money ...
And what is more ...... i don't know what to call it, it that friend of mine, is an inteligent person, with culture, etc ...

ok .. i will go to the other forum
please, MODERATOR .. erase the part that is in ""italianesq"" , ok ?

all the best, and see u later

PostPosted: Sun 10 Apr 2005 18:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

MOD EDIT...post erased on the request of the poster
noxy
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sun 10 Apr 2005 22:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guest,

I don't think that trying to catch the criminals who contacted your friend is likely to work. Very few of the baits that people at 419eater run result in sufficient information to come anywhere near catching the scammers, let alone having the convicted.

I wouldn't worry about asking for the post to be deleted as you have not given away any personal information apart from your country of origin, population 170 million. I suggest that you register on this forum and then you will be able to send us private messages and we can send you private messages. That way you will not need to worry about people reading things you'd rather were private.

PostPosted: Mon 11 Apr 2005 03:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

MOD EDIT: I don't understand why you want this post to be erased - please explain.

ok, i just register, and i will PM you , ok ?
thanks

thanks for the tip, also to register ..
Captain Igloo
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon 11 Apr 2005 08:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, hi, and another welcome here!
If your friend has had some dealing with fake internet "bank websites", please report them to us, or over at http://www.aa419.org, so that we can try to get them shut down.
smile window
NEW Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon 11 Apr 2005 11:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO ... ITS ALL REAL BANKS,

but after the transactions, the accounts were closed, etc

Now, be ready ..
Here are some details

Owner of the acount
Number of transactions
Currency
How much (total )
Place
Bank name

Forum Consulting Ltd
1 trf
USD
Barcelona
Banco Finanzas e Barcelona Inversiones

BSD System
1 trf
USD
Londres
Barclays Bank PLC

Lee Tien Lai
2 trf
USD
Hong Kong
Hang Seng Bank Limited

E+E Whole Sale PTE Ltd
1 trf
CAD
Singapura
DBS Bank Ltd.

E+E Whole Sale PTE Ltd
3 trf
USD

DBS Bank Ltd.

Lee Tien Tzu
6 trf
USD
Hong Kong
Hang Seng Bank Limited

Shankar's Emporium PTE Ltd
7 trf
USD
Singapura
BNP PARIBAS

NPA Kodak International
1 trf
USD
New York
Citibank NA

Henry Christopher (**)
1 trf
EUR
Madrid
Banco Espaņol de Madrid Credito

Henry Christopher (**)
1 trf
EUR
Barcelona
Caixa d'Estalvia de barcelona Catalunya

Incredible, humm

** - this money, the last one, was recovered. One of the Spain bank , "feeling" that something was wrong, ask for a justification for the transactions.

After the scam, etc, all banks were contacted, but give no info about the clients, cause of banking confidiality
(humm, sorry for the english)
noxy
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon 11 Apr 2005 20:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Window, are those the amounts your friend actually paid to the scammers? They add up to over $5million!

If your friend is on trial now then I hope that the police have attempted to track the people who initiated the scam. They should be able to get some details of the holders of those accounts.

It is sad but where people have lost money it is rarely possible to recover any of it. Your friend was lucky not to lose the last two amounts.

PostPosted: Mon 11 Apr 2005 21:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

noxy wrote:
Smile Window, are those the amounts your friend actually paid to the scammers? They add up to over $5million!

yes ... it seems that is one of the biggest fraud ever made .,.
I was seeing other amouts, and this is the biggest one ..
I was shoked too ...

My friend, don't lost the 5 milllions .. ( actualy, i think is more than 5 millions euro s ) ...
I will try to explain

My friend , worked for a good company, and had some "power of decision " in the company
So, he uses first his own money ( fery few .. compared to the 5 million ) .. and then uses the company money .

He had this in mind , and the criminals porpose him this :
20 % of 25 million, i think, for him and the company ... He will receive about 4 million, and the company the remaining one ..
He had some "goals " in the company, but he was not achieving that company "goals "
( sorry for some english not acurate terms or words .. )
So he thougs : " hummm, i will achieve the company goals, and i will have financial freemdom to me

And bummmmm

Crying or Very sad

yep

just a note : it seems, that many people in the past, lost many many money, from they own, and from companies, too ..
As i know .. im not sure ..
But .. many companies, tries to hide , to don't lose .... what is the word ... NADSAQ money, etc etc ..
Stocks money , i think is the word ..

So, in the past, some companies hide those things .
This guy, a friend of mine, is "strange " cause is a recent victim,,,

noxy wrote:

If your friend is on trial now

YEs ..
there was 2 possibilities ( im not a lawyer, but i work a lot with some of them )
first - the company investigate the robbery, as a robbery to the company .. More efforts will be made this way
second, put the guy in trial, as a "suspect" of robbery ..

They use the second one
Since the guy have no money at all , and he proves he send all money, it seems he have some chances fornot go to jail ( really .. he is in danger of beeing arrested .. for a long time .. ) , but the investigation was not very good

and my friend, hide this situation all the way down .
So, nobody know it, nobody advice him, or help him

So, the police try to get thr money tracks, but in all the banks, the acounts were closed, and the banks give no more information, cause is confidential ..
Former Member2
*** Account closed at users request***

PostPosted: Mon 11 Apr 2005 22:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

So your friend sent $5 million of his company's money to the scammers Shocked

What company was this, if you don't mind me asking?
Captain Igloo
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue 12 Apr 2005 13:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi smile, if you also have the full banking information (including account numbers), i'd ask you to contact Inspector Rian Visser of the South African Police Force. He is running their anti 419 website and forum at http://www.419legal.org and can be reached via rian@419legal.org . He is always interested is this informations.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> IS THIS A SCAM? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: