SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My story

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> YOUR STORY AND EXPERIENCES WITH SCAMMERS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
guardian
NEW Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed 05 Jan 2005 07:19    Post subject: 419 scams Reply with quote

yes i admit it i was scammed.i forked over $220 to them. the "bankers" i dealt with had me send the money western union.my advise to anyone who does send money to something like this use western union and mark the box"picture id required. request a photo copy of the id to be taken at time of money pick up.most places with a western union have a copier or something that can make a copy of the photo id.maybe this would discourage some of these people . never know
churchmouse
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed 05 Jan 2005 20:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting your story!
The best advice about Western Union is to only send funds to people you know and trust- not strangers who request money for "fees" for a lottery or other email scam.
Would you be kind enough to tell us which bank and to give us the details about this scam? We can't get your money back, but we can do something about the fake bank site and perhaps the ones responsible for it.
Thanks!
belawan
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed 15 Jun 2005 02:57    Post subject: scam Reply with quote

Hi,

Never get involved any scam either via email or phone calls. These are well organized criminals/theives/scams/frauds.

Cheers,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> YOUR STORY AND EXPERIENCES WITH SCAMMERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: