SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

International Bank of Africa, Burkina Faso

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> FAKE BANKS AND FRAUDULENT WEBSITES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
belawan
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon 13 Jun 2005 05:05    Post subject: International Bank Of Africa (IBA) Reply with quote

Hello, Any one heard about International Bank of Africa, Burkina Faso? Foreign Remitance Director called himself Rev. Father Cyprian Mark phone contact: 0022676423663.

The story started with Inheritance Fund USD7.35m (Princess Berry Feso) from Burkina Faso.

see below all the details.

Dear Friend,

I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the wish of God for you to help me and my family, God almighty will bless and reward you abundantly and you would never regret this. I am a female student from University of Burkina-Faso, Ouagadougou. I am 25 yrs old. I'd like any person who can be caring, loving and home oriented. I will love to have a long-term relationship with you and to know more about you. I would like to build up a solid foundation with you in time coming if you can be able to help me in this transaction. Well, my father died earlier two months ago and left I and my junior brother behind. He was a king, which our town citizens titled him over sixteen years before his death.

I was a princess to him and I am the only person who can take care of his wealth now because my junior brother is still young and my mother is not literate enough to know all my father's wealth. He left the sum of USD 7,350, 000.00 dollars (seven Million, Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) in a security company. This money was annually paid into my late fathers account from Shell petroleum development company(spdc)and chevron oil company operating in our locality for the compensation of youth and community development in our jurisdiction. I don't know how and what I will do to invest this money somewhere in abroad, so that my father's kindred will not take over what belongs to my father and our family, which they were planning to do without my present because I am a female as stated by our culture in the town.

Now, I urgently need your humble assistance to move this money from the security company to your bank account and I strongly believe that by the grace of God, you will help me invest this money wisely. I am ready to pay 20% of the total amount to you if you help us in this transaction and another 10% interest of Annual After Income to you, for handling this transaction for us, which you will strongly have absolute control over. If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me in lifting this fund, kindly reach me. Please, note that this transaction is 100% risk free and I hope to commence the transaction as quick as possible, I will send you my picture as soon as I hear from you.

I am waiting to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely,

Princess Berryfeso(Ms).

(BURKINA FASO)
Dear Sir,
Happy new Year.

This is to thank you for your update response regarding my request to you and also to give more details regarding this project. I pray that almighy God will bless you and your family for your decision in helping me to realise this my inheritance into your account.
As a matter of fact, I am going to maintain a forever relationship with you for helping me in this matter. I decided to transfer this money outside the country based on the kind of opperession we have been coming across in the hands of our uncles and aunts since my father died. They have been squandering every properties of my father simply because I am a female as stated by our culture and my younger brother is still too young to talk much on that.

And because they do not know anything about this money, I decided to transfer it outside this country so that I will make wiser use of the money because even if I can realise the money here in this country they will still found out and rise up against me. So, that is why I contacted you for this for you to help me out so that this money will be transfered into your account.
I am thanking very very much for given me every details about you. However, I have dicussed about this with my late father's lawyer and he has now agreed to start meet the security company where this money is deposited on your behalf. I believe he has already started with the work so that one or two things will be materialised before this weekend.

I'm also thanking you very much for your decision to help me to realise this money in your account. I have already introduced you to my father's lawyer and have given him your contact details also, and as well as submitted the information you sent to me to him for him to still present it to the security company for consquent approval of the money in your name .He further said that he will contact you himself for neccessary advices as soon as he has concluded with the security company for the transfer of this money.
Meanwhile, I will need an invitation letter from you to enable me secure my visa easily from the embassy here and fly in to your country just as soon as this money reaches your account for the sharing of the money and investing of the money. To be frankly speaking, I have made up my mind now to invest almost my own share of the money in your country (Malasia) though that shall be based on your advice to me. Now, i am sending you my picture for recoginition purpose and I will also need yours as soon as possible.
Thank you once more in helping me in this transaction. God will surely crown our effort.
I am waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely,
Ms.Princess Berry Feso.
N/B.I am From Burkina Faso in West Africa.
My Home Address: Rue 54 ave. LOUDIN
BRazz 1508
Ouaga. Burkina-Faso.
Thank you.
Attached is my picture.

Dear Sir,
I want you to call my late father's lawyer on his mobile phone and ask him if he has setlled with the security company.
Here is his contact informations;
Name Barrister Wilfred Mmadu.
Telephone:00226-76647866.
I have given him all your details, so he will not be supprise when you communicate him.
I am waiting to hear from you after you spoke with him.
Thanks.
Sincerely,
Princess Berry.
email address: pri_berryfeso@yahoo.com

WILFRED CHAMBERS.
FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER WILFRED MMADU, 112 IKOSILI ROAD BY AYASI CLOSE,OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA FASO.
E-mail:wilfredmchambers@excite.com or wilfredchambers@latinmail.com <mailto:wilfredchambers@latinmail.com>
Tel:+226- 76 64 78 66.

Attn: Sir
How are you and how about your family, I hope everything is moving on fine? If so thanks be to Almighty God. Also I pray for you and your family for helping the family of Late King Feso (Princess Berry) and being part of this transaction , Almighty God will continue to grant you harmony, peace in your home,family and success, progress in your business throughout your life time, may He continue to crown you and your family efforts throughout your life time, your email contact and other info was given to me by Princess Feso.

This is to thank you so much for your co-operation with us in this entire transaction, and also to inform you that this fund shall be recalled to IBA (INTERNATIONAL BANK OF AFRICA) by tomorrow for immediate transfer to your account due to the information we got from the security company where this fund was formally deposited that is against the law of the land, unconstitutional to cargo such huge amount of money through courier service company to avoid hijacking this money on air by smart terrorist.

And all is rquired of you now is nothing but to re-confirm to me your data: such as, (1 )your full name and resident address,(2) company and address, (3) Your bank account informations to enable me secure some legal documents that covers this money in your name which will back you up in claiming the right owner of this money. As soon as I recieve the above data, I will also submit them to the(IBA) on your behalf for approval and transfer of the fund into your bank account.

Take note of this, the fund will belong to you legally as soon as I use your name and other relevant information for the processing of the transfer. I would have finalised with the Security company but due to dumorredges required to pay before the consignment will be released is not complete and I really hope to complete their Dumorredge fee tomorrow. So try to send the above mentioned information today.

We are highly putting so much hope on you that you will not betray us or sit on th is money when it is finally transferred into your account. Remember that honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom and only thing which can set a man happy free and successful throughout his or her life time.

Thanks and God Almighty be with you and your family. Please do not delay to call me on phone 00226-76647866 as soon as you receive this email.

Expecting your ealier response.

Kind Regrads,
Barr. Wilfred Mmadu.

BARRISTER WILRED CHAMBERS
C/o Late King (HRH) Feso.
email address: wilfredchambers@excite.com
(BURKINA FASO)

Attn: Sir,
Try to help me with the balance of $1,500.00 dollars to enable me setlled with the security company tomorrow being friday 7th January.2005.
You will wire the money via Western Union Money Transfer using my Secretary name below:
Fist Name: Azinzechukwu
Second Name: Joseph.
Call me on phone as soon as you receive this email.
Thank you.
Yours,
Truly,
Barrister Wilfred Mmadu.

WILFRED CHAMBERS.

Attn:Sir
I have read your e-mail letters and also Princess called on my mobile phone this morning and stated that you received a letter from somebody nemed(MR.WASIU MOHAMMED which sounds like Princess's project. However, I have made further investigation regarding to the so called (Mr.Wasiu).

Listen, In the Bank Of Africa here, there is nobody like that in the Bank Of Africa. I finaly discorvered that it is Princess's relations are trying to take over the inheritance which they will not suceed as they do not have any access for the inheritance/money.

Meanwhile, do not response back to the so called WASIU MOHAMMED or what ever. This time, you have to be very carefull to enable you not to enter into wrong hand of people, when ever you receive such letter again, all you need to do is to foward me the letter and I will take proper action on it.

As you can see, we have to work together in this project, trust and understand each other, keep this project very secret and confindential untill the transaction is over. Note that I am just helping Princess Berry Feso in this transaction due to the relationship between me and her late father when he was alife. To ensure my genuinelity, Find attached file below my Law IDENTITY CARD.

Stop double minding, applying any nagative mind as this is a pure real, legitimate business/venture.

Let us continue praying very hard to enable this project prosper. I will be looking forwards to your prompt response.

Thanks and Remain Blessed.

Yours Truely,
Brother Wilfred Mmadu.

INTERNATIONAL BANK OF AFRICA
ATTENTION SIR,
JUST IMMEDIATLY AFTER OUR TELEPHONE CONVERSATION,I CHECKED WITH THE INTERNATIONAL BANK OF AFRICA REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT TECHINICAL ENGINEER DOMINIC CHUKS WHO HAS BEEN PROGRAMMING YOUR FUND ON OUR KTT COMPUTER FOR EASY TRANSFER AND I FOUND OUT THAT OUR CABLE IS VERY LOW TO WIRE YOUR FUND TO YOUR DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNT.
WE HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING HUMANLY POSSIBLE FOR US TO KNOW HOW TO APPLY ADJUSTMENT BUT IT COULD NOT WORK UPTILL NOW.BECAUSE OF THIS,WE HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO THAN TO CONSULT THE DIPLMOATIC COURIER SERVICE OFFICE HERE FOR THEM TO RECARGO YOUR FUND AS IT WAS BROUGHT TO THIS BANK AND SEND TO YOU FOR CASH PAYMENT.
WE HAVE USED THE $2500 USD REQUESTED FOR TRANSFERING PURPOSE WHICH WAS BROUGHT HERE BY YOUR LAWYER YESTERDAY TO PAY FOR THE PACKAGING FEE IN THE COURIER OFFICE AND THE OTHER CHARGES,I HAVE TAKEN CARE OF THEM MYSELF WITH MY OWN MONEY ON WHICH YOU WILL PAY ME BACK AS SOON AS I CAME TO MALAYSIA AS AGREED IF YOU WOULD NOT MIND.
WE HAVE NOW HANDED YOUR TOTAL FUND $7.350M OVER TO THE CHIEF DIPLOMAT OFFICER MR.COULIBALY ALASSANE AND THEY ARE DEPARTING TODAY WITH YOUR FUND CARGOED AS CONSIGNMENT WITHOUT THEM KNOWING THE CONTENT OF THE BOX IS MONEY.ACCORDING MR.COULIBALY ALASSANE,THE COURIER COMPANY HEADQUATER IS INDONESIA JUST A NEIGHBOURING COUNTRY TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY MALAYSIA AND IT IS THERE THAT THEY ARE GOING TO LAND WITH YOUR FUND.
WE HAVE GIVEN THEM EVERY OF YOUR PHONE NUMBERS AND AS SOON AS THEY HAVE ARRIEVD IN INDONESIA,THEY WILL NOT DELAY TO CALL YOU IMMEDIATLY TO DISCUSS WITH YOU ON HOW YOUR FUND WILL REACH YOU BASED ON YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THEM.WE ARE SORRY FOR THIS INCONVINECES ALTHOUGH ALL IS STILL THE SAME THING AS WIRING THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
FURTHERMORE,WHENEVER YOUR FUND IS RELEASED TO YOU,INFORM ME IMMEDIATLY AND I WILL COME TO SEE YOU IMMEDIATLY THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY AS WE AGREED.NOTE THAT YOUR FUND WILL LEAVE THIS COUNTRY TODAY AND ACCORDING TO THE CHIEF DIPLOMATIC OFFICER,THEY MAY ARRIVE IN INDONESIA BY TOMORROW.
ACCEPT OUR CONGRATULATION ONCEMORE.
THE MANAGEMENT,
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
DIRECTOR.REV.CYPRAIN MARK.
iba_faso@financier.com
(BURKINA FASO)

Sir,
Thanks for your mail, may the almighty God bless you and give you the courage and show you the way to get this money. Why i said this is because you are my brother in Christ Jesus, that was why i devoted my time to help you and advice you. I am a diplomat and not a duper, if like you come and claim your consignment and if you don't want you live, i don't think think one can come all the way from Africa to Indonesia and he is to dupe US$5,600 or $2,800 if you check it how much is the flight ticket of the person.
Below is my id card attachment.
Coulibaly
email address: coulibalyalassa@diplomats.com
Jakarta, Indonesia

WITH REGARDS TO YOUR EMAIL RECIEVED ON 27TH MAY 2004,I PROMISED YOUR LAWYER THAT I WILL SEND YOU AN EMAIL MYSLF BECAUSE ACCORDING TO THE WAY I UNDERSTAND YOUR EMAIL,THE ACTIONS OF THE DIPLOMATS IS VERY SUSPICIOUS.I ONLY ENTRUSTED YOUR INHERITED FUND TO COULIBALLY BEING THE CHIEF DIPLOMAT OFFICE WHOM I THOUGHT HE WILL TAKE A VERY GOOD CARE OF YOUR SHIPMENT.
NOW,WITH YOUR EMAIL AND SOME DETAILS EXPLAINATION FROM BARR.WILFRED MMADU CONCERNING THE WAY BEHAVED BY THE DIPLOMATS,I HAVE INVESTIGATED WITH MY FELLOW WORKERS HERE IN THIS FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT AND FOUND OUT THAT YOUE BOX IS RETURNED TO BURKINA FASO HERE BY THE FELLOW MEMBERS OF THE DIPLOMATS THAT ARE SENT FROM HERE FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUE BOX TO INDONESIA DUE TO THE ABNORMAL BEHAVIOUR OF COULLIBALLY ALASSANE AND HIS MALAYSIA CONTACTS.
THE ISSUE NOW IS THIS:COULIBALLY ALLASANE IS STRANDED THERE IN INDONESIA NOW THINKING THAT THE BOX IS STILL UNDER HIS CUSTODY NOT KNWOING THAT YOUR PACKAGE HAS BEEN SENT BACK TO BURKINA FASO DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE HEADQUATER HERE IN OUAGADOUGOU.MY POINT IS THIS,I DONT WANT YOU TO NEITHER PAY ANY MONEY AGAIN TO COULIBALLY NOR EVEN CONTACT HIM FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR BOX BECAUSE IT IS NO MORE WITH THEM AND IT TOGUTH HE EVEN KNOW BUT HE IS TRYING TO GET MONEY FROM YOU TO COME BACK HERE AS HE HAS BEEN LEFT STRANDED THERE.
I HAVE ALREADY DISCUSSED THIS MORNING WITH THE DIPLOMATIC COURIER PRESIDENT IN BURKINA FASO AND HE PROMISSED THAT THEY WILL BRING THE BOX TO THE BANK ON MONDAY SO THAT WE SHALL AS WELL WIRE YOUR FUND DIRECTLY TO YOUR ACCOUNT INSTEAD OF ANY FORM OF COURIER.I HOPE THIS MIGHT BE CLEAR TO YOU.STOP WASTING YOUR TIME IN CONTACTING ANY BODY THERE IN INDONESIA AGAIN OR IN MALAYSIA AS WE ARE GOING TO WIRE YOUR FUND NOW DIRECTLY TO YOUR ACCOUNT AS THE THE WHOLE BANK CABLE AND WHATEVER THAT IS NEEDED IN WIRING YOUR FUND HAS BEEN PUT IN PLACE.
IF YOU NEED TO KNOW MORE OF WHAT I AM TELLING YOU,YOU HAVE TO CALL ME ON MY DIRECT LINE 00 226 76 42 36 63.
THANK YOU.
THE MANAGEMENT.
FORIEGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT.
DIRECTOR,REV.CYPRAIN MARK.

Dear Sir,
Thanks for your mail, but i will only tell you the truth and what i saw with my two eyes, Mr Coulibaly called me 3 days ago pertaining this issue because i was distubing him over my money i invested on this your parkage, he then told me this and took me to airport for confirmation of your parkage and i still saw your box there, so i dont know why your African bank trying to play you around, the should tell you the truth than fulling you around. The asked Mr. Coulibaly as he told me that the want him to bring back the box to Africa but he dont want because he have invested his own money in it and my own money too, and he dont want his office to know that he put his money in it, because it is aginst there law. So my brother dont mind them your box is still here in Jakarta.
SISKA.

email address: susilowati_008@yahoo.com

phone number: 00628567015266 (Jakarta Indonesia)

Please alert others. I am already a victim.

Regards and thanks.
Murdockh
Victim Support

PostPosted: Mon 13 Jun 2005 09:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's good of you too come forward like this, belawan, and by posting the correspondence here, you have already helped future victims, by ensuring that the names and numbers can be found by Google.

If you don't mind me asking; did you loose much money to these people, are you still in contact with them, and do you have any more information on the individual(s)?

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us in Victim Support, every one of us are very experienced in this field, and will do all we can to provide you with answers. If we don't know them ourselves, we will definately find out.

Take care.

-M-
M_Saeed_Al_Sahhaf
Victim Support

PostPosted: Mon 13 Jun 2005 09:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a website for any of these fake banks? We can get those taken down as quickly as possible to protect other potential victims.
belawan
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon 13 Jun 2005 10:07    Post subject: burkina faso inheritance USD7.35m Reply with quote

yes i have their contacts and they still pursue that i have pay upfront payment for endless issues.

see below

Princess Berry Feso no. 0022676639036
email address: pri_berryfeso@yahoo.com

Actress: Oewner of Inheritance Fund USD7.35millions

Barrister Wilfred Mmadu no. 0022676676452
Actor No. 1 Family lawyer (late Kong Johnson Feso's friend/lawyer)

Rev Cyprian Mark no. 0022676423663
email address: iba_faso@financier.com

Actor no. 2 Ineternational Bank Of Africa Directore of Foreign Remitance Department

Coulibaly Alassane no. 00628568512492 & 006285685124902
email address: coulibalyalassa@diplomats.com

Actor No. 3 Chief Diplomat Courier Service

Siska Anthonio no. 0062856701566
email address: susilowati_008@yahoo.com

Actress: Work in warehouse clearing consignment/in hotel/financier to Coulibaly Alassane etc

Siska is an Indonesian lady from Jakarta (Coulibaly girlfriend and so called financier)

The above actors/actress except Siska Anthonio are from Burkina Faso.

I will forward more informations about these scams.

Regards,

Belawan
Murdockh
Victim Support

PostPosted: Mon 13 Jun 2005 10:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good.

If you have the headers from their e-mails, that would be good.
Also, if you have been given specific Internet sites (not e-mail addresses) that they operate, please post them and we will have them taken down.

For example; www.scammer.com, www.we-will-steal-your-money.com etc...

-M-
M_Saeed_Al_Sahhaf
Victim Support

PostPosted: Mon 13 Jun 2005 11:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

We really do need the headers from those emails to do any good, could you let me know what email client you use and I'll tell you how to get them.

All of the email accounts you listed are free email domains and are not linked to any real organisation like a bank. Anybody could have set these up.

Also as regards the banking sites, as M says, we need the URL.
belawan
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue 14 Jun 2005 07:03    Post subject: fake bank/scams Reply with quote

Sorry I have no idea of the header. Their first email address: latina.com

princess berryfeso [princess_berryfeso01@latinmail.com]

princess_berryfeso01@latinmail.com

E-mail:wilfredmchambers@excite.com or wilfredchambers@latinmail.com

OF AFRICA IBA [iba_internationalbank@BankersMail.com]

This all I could provide you for the time being.

Last edited by belawan on Thu 18 Aug 2005 10:27; edited 2 times in total
M_Saeed_Al_Sahhaf
Victim Support

PostPosted: Tue 14 Jun 2005 09:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK I take it there is no website? Your only dealing with the scammer is through email?

Can you tell me:

1. Do you still have the emails?
2. What program do you use to read your emails?
3. If English is not your first language, what language do you prefer?

I have to warn you that there is nothing that you can do to recover the money you have lost. If you sent the money by WU there is no way to trace where it went once it was picked up. This is why the scammers prefer to use it.

There is little to be gained by lodging an official complaint in Burkino Faso, your best option is to go to the police in your own country.
belawan
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue 14 Jun 2005 09:40    Post subject: International Bank of Africa Reply with quote

M_Saeed_Al_Sahhaf ,

Thanks your help. I have already logded an official report to the local Police Chief In Malaysia (who happens to be my own friend).

Perhaps we can liaise or work together with Burkina Faso government or police (scampatrol etc). There are times that I wanted to tell our Prime Minister or Foreign Minister or Defence Minister about these scams. THEY EVEN DISGUISED AS DIPLOMATS (Coulibaly Alassane-email address: coulibalyalassa@diplomats.com)

I am very sad and angry with these scams (pretended to be godly and god fearing people). These are black African countries (mostly West Africa and South Africa). I believe that they have link with the scam/criminal in Spain. We have to eliminate theses people to the fullest. We do not want them to victimize others in the future. Please help to tell others NEVER EVER TO RESPOND TO THESE EMAILS OR PHONE CALLS FROM THEM. These scam/fraud/criminals are well organized criminals all over the world. They got my email because I work with Shell International and our email addresses are world wide.

(1) yes I still have their email addresses.

pri_berryfeso@yahoo.com or princessberryfeso@latinmail.com, wilfredchambers@excite.com or wilfredchambers@latinmail.com(phone no: 0022676676452), iba_faso@financier.com (rev father cyprian mark phone no: 0022676423663), coulibalyalassa@diplomats.com (Chief Senior Diplomat courier service phone no: 00628568512492 and 006281808809902). An Inodnesian lady is also assisting Coulibaly Alassane in Jakarta, Indonesia to con me. Her name is Siska Anthonio or Susiyanti. Her phone no: 00628567015266

(2) GID (Shell International). Before this there was no antispam arrest ointroduced by Shell International. After I became a vicitm then only Shell introduced antispam arrest.

(3) English is my first language

Hope you can help to eliminate these scams/frauds. I took 1 month leave to wait for them in Kuala Lumpur. I received a black bag content blank papers cut into pieces look like dollar notes (cut from blank A4 sizes). Then I discovered these people are purely bad/cruel/scam/frauds/thieves. I also read in MALAY MAIL in Kuala Lumpur about the scams/frauds testimonials of VICTIMS. The police have arrested a number of BLACK AFRICANS. Mostly BLACK AFRICANS. I believe members of FEE ADVANCE AFRICAN SCAM or 419 Nigerian Scam.

Regards,

Last edited by belawan on Thu 18 Aug 2005 02:55; edited 2 times in total
M_Saeed_Al_Sahhaf
Victim Support

PostPosted: Tue 14 Jun 2005 10:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK a few things to bring to your attention.

We don't tolerate or condone racism on this site, your numerous references to the race of the criminals makes me more than a little uneasy. Please don't do that, any racist comments and this thread will be locked.

We will do what we can to help but you should realise that there is realistically no chance of recovering your money and little chance of catching the scammers. Scam Patrol is a volunteer organisation that exists to warn potential victims and to educate people about 419 scams, we have no law enforcement powers.

First thing is to identify the origin of the emails, for that we need the headers. I am aware that you have the scammers email addresses but do you actually have the emails themselves?

Regarding your answer to (2) I assume that this software is bespoke to Shell and includes an email client. Can you ask someone to extract the headers for you if you don't understand how to do it yourself.

Looking at the numbers:

0022676423663 - Burkino Faso mobiles, they will be untraceable.
00628568512492 - Indonesia mobiles, untraceable

It would appear that part of the scam is in Burkino Faso and part in Indonesia. The scam you describe is known as wash-wash. Usually they will show a box of black paper, remove a single bill and "clean" it with a "special" chemical. The scam is that the victim pays a lot of money for the chemical, which is usually just water.
belawan
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed 15 Jun 2005 01:11    Post subject: fake banks and fraudulant website Reply with quote

I am not racist.

See below their emails:

Princess Berry Feso [pri_berryfeso@yahoo.com]

Dear Sir,

Happy new Year.

This is to thank you for your update response regarding my request to you and also to give more details regarding this project. I pray that almighy God will bless you and your family for your decision in helping me to realise this my inheritance into your account.

As a matter of fact, I am going to maintain a forever relationship with you for helping me in this matter. I decided to transfer this money outside the country based on the kind of opperession we have been coming across in the hands of our uncles and aunts since my father died. They have been squandering every properties of my father simply because I am a female as stated by our culture and my younger brother is still too young to talk much on that.

And because they do not know anything about this money, I decided to transfer it outside this country so that I will make wiser use of the money because even if I can realise the money here in this country they will still found out and rise up against me. So, that is why I contacted you for this for you to help me out so that this money will be transfered into your account.

I am thanking very very much for given me every details about you. However, I have dicussed about this with my late father's lawyer and he has now agreed to start meet the security company where this money is deposited on your behalf. I believe he has already started with the work so that one or two things will be materialised before this weekend.

I'm also thanking you very much for your decision to help me to realise this money in your account. I have already introduced you to my father's lawyer and have given him your contact details also, and as well as submitted the information you sent to me to him for him to still present it to the security company for consquent approval of the money in your name .He further said that he will contact you himself for neccessary advices as soon as he has concluded with the security company for the transfer of this money.

Meanwhile, I will need an invitation letter from you to enable me secure my visa easily from the embassy here and fly in to your country just as soon as this money reaches your account for the sharing of the money and investing of the money. To be frankly speaking, I have made up my mind now to invest almost my own share of the money in your country (Malasia) though that shall be based on your advice to me. Now, i am sending you my picture for recoginition purpose and I will also need yours as soon as possible.

Thank you once more in helping me in this transaction. God will surely crown our effort.

I am waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely,
Ms.Princess Berry Feso.

N/B.I am From Burkina Faso in West Africa.
My Home Address: Rue 54 ave. LOUDIN
B:P 1508
Ouaga. Burkina-Faso.
Thank you.

Attached is my picture.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Meet the all-new My Yahoo! - Try it today!

Hello ,

I recieved your email since in the morning and afternoon but i could only reply so lately because i feel so much disappointed but i am encouraged enough because i know the God i am serving which is the living God.I have taught much about what might be your reason of some many suspects upon this offer but uptill now,i have never agreed on one thing within myself.i have called my father's lawyer severally today informing him what i have recieved from you although he told me he recieved almost the same thing from you.

We are all confused with why your are so doubtful uptill now that we have reached to this extent.proudly saying,i must never lie or do whatever that is against God's commandments for me to satsify my flesh as i know that i will be at the left hand of God at the last day.And what shall it profit a person after gaining the whole world and loose his soul.

Neverthless,i know you as an intelligent man due to your words and now,i feel disappointed.i know you still conclude that my own contact to you is not fraudlant but since such case has been mentioned comparing it with what we have been doing with you,i must feel so bad.

To clearify you,Burkina Faso as you have read about it is one of the poorest country in the whole world but if you can ask,there are many individuals in this country who have the same amount of money compared to that of the whole country Burkina Faso as a whole.

To cleatify you fully on the points you have made,Burkina Faso generally is a desert and there is no much rain and known not as an oil producing country but still,there is many villages near Benin Republic boather just like my own village that have plenty rainfalls and oil as well although,we are not popularly known.Look,i have to narrate you briefly about my late father's contact with the shell and sheveron company.

There is a place in my own home town Bobodullaso not Ouagadougou where we are living now where oil is found and i dont know who gave the shell company information about that maybe my father was aware but i will talk based on the one i exprienced because i did not care so much to know then as i dont know that it will be like this.so,when they come to inspire about the existence of that oil,it happened that they have to destroy many plants and as well farming land and because of that,a meeting was held in my father's palace and the whole villagers decided that they will do anything there in that land only if they will pay for the damages on what they are about to destroy.So,that is where my idea limits and it was my father and them and other villagers concerned that know how my father realised such a money from that although, all i know is that before the death of my father,he informed and told us how much he has in the bank including the main money he has in security compan y.

It is only him that know why he kept that money only in the security company while he had some little amount in diffrents banks and that is exactly the money we used for his burrial arrangments.

I wonder why you are still can not believe me or do you think i will be able to lie with my father's death.or if i can be able to tell you that somebody who is still alive is dead.that is impossible.

God will bear me witness that all i have been telling you is the gospel truth and i believe you as a complete man of God.Why can you put everything in prayer and recieve true revelation from God.that is how i do and i always succed with whatever i feel that is is God'sdirection to me.God is always on His children side and for that,no evil shall come near our dwelling.

I will still add onething and maybe,it will be the conclusion of this all.We will only be prosperous in this work if only we too can be believing each other and when you especially always keep to my advices and words because i know you must be my elder brother but i must never advise you wrongly since we serve the same God.I always believe God'sword of Isiah chapter 65 vereses 21 and 22.That we shall build house and inhabit in it and shall plant and eat and we shall not plant and another eat neither shall we build and another inhabit.whatever we do on this earth we are equal to recieve the repercuation sooner or later.be confindence in me for i do not come to cheat you but to make progress and good living by your help.

If sending the money for the dumorage will be the reason you kept on suspecting me after some many times of explainations,you can tell me so that i will consult my father's lawyer to know whatever available thing to do to get the remaining money so that we do it.i am very unhappy for you doubting me.

No body snapped my father when he was in his coffin but there is death certifcate for my father and if i search for that,i will still see it.

Before more clearifications,let me know what you think.

Regards,

Princess Berry Feso.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Easier than ever with enhanced search. Learn more.

WILFRED CHAMBERS.
FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER WILFRED MMADU, 112 IKOSILI ROAD BY AYASI CLOSE,OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA FASO.
E-mail:wilfredmchambers@excite.com or wilfredchambers@latinmail.com

Attn:Sir,

How are you and how about your family, I hope everything is moving on fine? If so thanks be to Almighty God. Also I pray for you and your family for helping the family of Late King Feso (Princess Berry) and being part of this transaction , Almighty God will continue to grant you harmony, peace in your home,family and success, progress in your business throughout your life time, may He continue to crown you and your family efforts throughout your life time, your email contact and other info was given to me by Princess Feso.

This is to thank you so much for your co-operation with us in this entire transaction, and also to inform you that this fund shall be recalled to IBA (INTERNATIONAL BANK OF AFRICA) by tomorrow for immediate transfer to your account due to the information we got from the security company where this fund was formally deposited that is against the law of the land, unconstitutional to cargo such huge amount of money through courier service company to avoid hijacking this money on air by smart terrorist.

And all is rquired of you now is nothing but to re-confirm to me your data: such as, (1 )your full name and resident address,(2) company and address, (3) Your bank account informations to enable me secure some legal documents that covers this money in your name which will back you up in claiming the right owner of this money. As soon as I recieve the above data, I will also submit them to the(IBA) on your behalf for approval and transfer of the fund into your bank account.

Take note of this, the fund will belong to you legally as soon as I use your name and other relevant information for the processing of the transfer. I would have finalised with the Security company but due to dumorredges required to pay before the consignment will be released is not complete and I really hope to complete their Dumorredge fee tomorrow. So try to send the above mentioned information today.

We are highly putting so much hope on you that you will not betray us or sit on th is money when it is finally transferred into your account. Remember that honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom and only thing which can set a man happy free and successful throughout his or her life time.

Thanks and God Almighty be with you and your family. Please do not delay to call me on phone 00226-76647866 as soon as you receive this email.

Expecting your ealier response.

Kind Regrads,
Barr. Wilfred Mmadu.

BARRISTER WILRED CHAMBERS
C/o Late King (HRH) Feso.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com
The most personalized portal on the Web!

Hello,

I am still in thanking you and in praising God for everything.I am sorry i could not be able to touch every aspects in your questions contained in you previosus email.Anywhere,i believe the story of my father's death must be long and need not to be reveal to everybody but to be frank,i have gouped you as one of those people who suppose to know both the secret and open issues concerning my family.

You know,i was not delivered and met my father being a king but i am still not adult when he was tittled a king but i could not tell much about how he was titled a king but according to my mother during when my father is seriously sick and after his death,i can aqcuired many knowledges which makes my father died at ealier stage unlike his age.He died at the age of 62 having only two kids,i and my younger brother although,i am not suppose to be his first child while his mates have children with many years above mine.

According to my mother,my father's death was caused by supersitious believe.i dont know if you can understand this.he dragged being king with somebody else whom the king is due to and he succeded because he is one of the richest man there in our village but after some years,the ancestors according our culture got annoyed with him and caused him to begin to fall into a heavy sickness which could not even be cured after taking him to many hosiptals spending a lot of money.So,because he was not surported by any of the villagers including his own brothers and sister,we suffered a lot to cure him but upon his wealth,he ended up beeing a dead man.

So,this is the reason why we could not even live in our village more than one week after his burrial because the whole villagers were against us especially his brothers who saw his death as great oppurtunity to useless every of his belongings unless the one they are not aware of.If you can understand,this is the most reason why i have been warning you to be very careful about them because they are very trickious monitoring every our steps because all they believe is that if there will be a way for me or my younger brother to suceed,maybe my brother will still come back to the village to succed any king who may be in rule.

You might understand this as a long story but this is just the brief aspect of the story.i always faithful to God and i always tell God that i have hidden in you and He is the rock of ages whoever hide in Him will be saved if not,we would have also fall the same victim as my father as to have been a dead people by now.This is a complete challange.can you imagine?the whole villagers even those we thought they are our friends turned and become our worst enemy after our father's death.

I am now somehow excited that a solution is seen to travel outside this country and that is why i am also disorganised whenever i heard a word from being so painful to me because i have taken you the first person after God in my life.i mean my all.

I pray and i know that God is always a saviour and there is nothiong too hard for him to do.Have you forgotten his word of Jeremiah Chapter 32 verses 17.where Jeremiah ask:AH LORD YOU HAVE MADE EVERYTHING BY YOUR POWER.IS THERE IS ANYTHING TO HARD FOR YOU TO DO?and in verses 27 GOD THE FATHER HIMSELF SAID.I AM THE GOD OF ALL FLESH.THERE IS NOTHING TOO HARD FOR ME TO DO.

God will be our comforter in everything we do and it is Him also wiill bring about the end of this long journey.God must surely provide for you the best oppurtunity and chance to get the dumorage fee even before the time you think and i believe this.hope you know that nothing will not be available to all that believe.

I will still wait to hear from you once more.i pray upon your family.Almighty God will surely provide for every of your family and they shall always abide in the shadow of God.He will be to them a father and they will be to him children.There shall be no evil report upon your family in Jesus name.Amen.

Regards,

Princess Berry Feso.

OF AFRICA IBA [iba_internationalbank@BankersMail.com]

APPROVAL FOR PAYMENT FROM INTERNATIONAL BANK OF AFRICA(IBA)

DEAR SIR,

YOU ARE ADVISED TO SEE THIS ATTACHED FILE AND ADHEAR TO THE INSTRUCTIONS THEREIN. FOR YOUR INFORMATION, WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SEND THIS FILE VIA FAX BUT YOUR FAX LINE WAS NOT GOING, SO DO NOT FORGET TO RE-CONFIRM YOUR FAX NUMBER TO THIS BANK.

MOREOVER, YOU ARE ADVISED TO COMMUNICATE US THROUGH THIS EMAIL:iba_faso@financier.com OR FAX 00226-50-42-01-79/Tel:00226-78_88-01-25.

THANK YOU.

REV.CYPRAIN MARK.
DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT.

Are you a Banker?
http://www.BankersMail.com

100s of FREE email addresses --->
http://www.UltimateEmail.com

coulibaly alassane [coulibalyalassa@diplomats.com]

Attn: Sir,

This is to confirm to you this day 25th of March 2005,that we have arrived here in Indonesia,capital city Djakarta with your consignment and as we hereby demand for your immediate urgent arrival here in Djakarta as regards to recieving this consignment with our due freight charges fees and Diplomatic delivery handling charges fees of total sum of five thousand five hundred united state dollars,[USD$5:500].

Moreso,We advise you fasten up your arrangement of coming down here to Djakarta due to our Diplomatic procedures of stay,Contact me through this mobile phone number,[62-8567066444] as regards to easier communication with you.

While,we look forward waiting for your urgent response,thanks for your anticipated cooperation.!!!goodluck and also goodbye for now.

Yours in Service.

Coulibaly Alasa.[Senior Diplomat]

coulibaly alassane [coulibalyalassa@diplomats.com]

Sir,

Compliments of the day, send the money through this address :

NAME : COULIBALY ALASSANE. ( by western union ).

ADDRESS : KANTOR POS PASAR BARU,

JL. LAPANGAN BANTENG JAKARTA PUSAT.

I contacted the woman and piled to receive money from her account and she gave me her account informations :

NAME : SISKA ANTONIA.

A/C NO. 1016 687 459.

BANK NAME : BANK INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA, ( BII ).

SWIFT CODE : IBBK IDJA.

NO. KODE : CH281 013.

But as i said earlier western union is quicker than bank transfer.

susi wati [susilowati_008@yahoo.com]

Sir,

hello how are you ? this is my e-mail address.

Thanks,
Siska.

Do you Yahoo!?
Better first dates. More second dates. Yahoo! Personals

Appreciate any feedbacks.

Last edited by belawan on Thu 18 Aug 2005 10:25; edited 1 time in total
Captain Igloo
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed 15 Jun 2005 01:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

the thing is, that we are occasionally accused of beein racist, which we are not. That's why we are a little bit touchy on that subject. A lot of the scammers happen to be black west africans, but that absolutely doesn't mean that all of them are.

Unfortunately you didn't include any email headers yet. Here is a link to a page that describes how to get them: http://spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/19.html
belawan
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed 15 Jun 2005 02:33    Post subject: NOT RACIST Reply with quote

Hi Captain Iglo,

Thanks for the clarifications and your understanding on the subject.

Last edited by belawan on Thu 18 Aug 2005 10:29; edited 1 time in total
M_Saeed_Al_Sahhaf
Victim Support

PostPosted: Wed 15 Jun 2005 09:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

@belawan my intention was not to accuse you of racism but to highlight the fact your language could be misconstrued.

@CI thanks for the help with the Spamcop link.
belawan
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed 15 Jun 2005 10:09    Post subject: scam Reply with quote

Thanks.

Last edited by belawan on Thu 18 Aug 2005 10:30; edited 1 time in total
belawan
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu 11 Aug 2005 07:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

M_Saeed_Al_Sahhaf wrote:
@belawan my intention was not to accuse you of racism but to highlight the fact your language could be misconstrued.

@CI thanks for the help with the Spamcop link.

M_Saeed_Al_Sahhaf",

I am still for some one to help me to trace these people addresess and International Bank of Africa in Burkina Faso.

Interestingly sometimes in early June, 2005 I received a black bag contained blank white papers with powdersat Shangrila Hiotel, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I made a complaint about Coulibaly Alassane (Diplomat Courier Service) to Wilfred (lawyer) and Cyprian Mark (banker). They told me later they have complaint Coulibaly to the President of courier service in Burkina Faso. They found out that Coulibaly has fraudulant behavior and sent some diplomats from Burkina Faso to Jakarta to collect the box with out Coulibaly knowlegde. Now the box or fund is back to International Bank of Africa and ready to be transfered into my account. They demanded USD2500 for bank transfer fee. Wilfrd promise to raise USD1000 and Cyprian will help USD500 (for his mistakes to send through Courier Servcie due to bank cable kit was slow. Now back to normal). Actually when I asked for the listing of their bank in their country they get angry with me for not trusting their words and term them as scammers. I requested for all the reciepts of the previous money I have sent them (1) security (2) high court (3) bank-non terrorist Deposit certificate (4) bank transfer fees (5) courier service company from Burkina Faso to Jakarta Indonesia.

I am acutally making an effort to come here to share all these. But no one could help me genuinely. Please be sincere and help me for any informations.

I am no longer in contct with Coulibaly Alassane as advised by Cyprian Mark and Wilfred Mmadu. But I am still in contact with Princess Bery Feso, Wilfred Mmadu and Cyprian Mark. ( emails and phone).

They blamed Coulibaly for the huge lost of my money. They branded Coulibaly as fruad. Not them. They deny they are scammers.

Why don't you try the fax numbers whether can be trace or not.

Last edited by belawan on Thu 18 Aug 2005 10:31; edited 1 time in total
M_Saeed_Al_Sahhaf
Victim Support

PostPosted: Thu 11 Aug 2005 10:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Belawan

There is no company called Coulibaly Alassane (Diplomat Courier Service), this is simply something the scammers made up. Chances are that the same scammers you met are the "Diplomat Courier Service".

I would also urge you not to meet these guys again. Scammers have been known to torture and murder their victims. Please, I urge you, go to the police, do not have any dealings with the scammers.

Your best chance for getting these guys arrested is to go to the police but as I said earlier there is very little chance that you will be able to recover any money.

Of the numbers you give:

0022676423663 is a mobile in Burkino Faso
+226- 76 64 78 66 is also a mobile
00628567015266 is an Indonesian mobile

None of these numbers will be traceable to an individual, so there is little that can be done with these.

Can you try and use this link and figure out the headers please

http://spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/19.html

If there is a web site for the bank we need the URL. Can you post the address?
mirakl

PostPosted: Thu 11 Aug 2005 12:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are in a very unfortunate position. I wish we could help you more however these people are relatively clever, because they were out to scam you from the start you have to understand and accept ALL the information they have given you is either untracable or false. Anyone who claims they can help you recover your lost money will be attempting to scam you too. It's gone.

You are speaking to criminals, as has been said before they can be violent and vicious if things don't go their way. If you cannot get your local police to help you then I'm afraid there's nothing else can be done.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
belawan
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri 12 Aug 2005 08:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

mirakl wrote:
You are in a very unfortunate position. I wish we could help you more however these people are relatively clever, because they were out to scam you from the start you have to understand and accept ALL the information they have given you is either untracable or false. Anyone who claims they can help you recover your lost money will be attempting to scam you too. It's gone.

You are speaking to criminals, as has been said before they can be violent and vicious if things don't go their way. If you cannot get your local police to help you then I'm afraid there's nothing else can be done.

I have informed and loged report to my local Police Department (Police Chief is my own friend). They only could warn others (potential victims to the scam/fraud).

Read below my recent communication with them (Princess Berry Feso, the owner of the said family inheritance fund, Barrister Wilfred Mmadu, family lawyer and friend, now act as my lawyer/adviser and partner in the fund, Rev Father CYprian Mark, Director Foreign Remittance Department, International Bank of Africa). The phone number I still talking to Wilfred is 0022676676452 and Cyprian Mark 0022676423663.

Dear Brother,

Greetings!You might be wondering what has touched my heart that i have decided to email you today but more or less it is the same.You and brother wilfred have been in contact and he has been persuading me to reply your emails but for the fact that i have become angry with you,I dont know what to do.I did not blame you at the first time but only brother wilfred for inviting loss upon us by arranging with the bank to send to you my inheritance through somebody termed as diplomats which is not even a right way of transfering money.

My blame should only limit on brother wilfred but when i realised that you have turned off against us,i changed my mind with you.You claimed to be a good christian but you have a little faith to the extent that you can not be able to withstand a test or temptation.Yes,it is true that is a matter of lossing property but has not reached the extent of loosing life but why you will be decieved by the satan.

You dont need to be forgiven by me because i have tought very well and found out that from the first day i contacted you till today,I have not done anything to effect you or to cheat you rather than for us to gain together and be happy together in your country.

To tell you that fact,I am in surport with my father's lawyer brother wilfred when he made mention of introducing another person from china to the bank as your brother.

What do you want me to do since i have lost the whole things that brings joy to my life.If not God,I would have been a dead person now as i only found my joy always whenever i am in search of the words of God which are the words to live with.God said that we shall not die but we shall live to declare his goodness.

Before,I go further,I want to know what do you think we are doing now since we have been hung up by the bank with their transfer charge as i heard from my father's lawyer.

Regards,
Sister Berry.

Dear Brother,

Thank you for your email.I am happy you have made me known more about what happened that made you to started suspecting me and my father's lawyer even without remembering our prior promises.Nobody has not failed his or her promise after the confusion casused by the bank by sending money to you by Courier company.I only marvelled and decided to stop replying your emails when it happens that the whole emails i recieved from you contained all kind of abuse.

Anywhere it is all gone.Let us come back to our normal senses and know what is right before God and man.I am very sorry that you have lost a lot in trying to help me.When i contacted you at the first time to help me so that my inheritance fund will be transfered into your account,i have never intended that neither you nor me will loose anything but now,We all are bankrupts.I have become duped to the extent that i have stop going to school for long and even my younger brother.I sold my phone after my line has been inactive that it can not even be connected simply because we have no food items in the house.

I sold also the only inherited car from my father on which i kept on regrecting till today.God knows all these and it is only me and you that dont know.I have heard since from my father's lawyer that the money is recalled back here after you have spent a very big money in claiming the money from Coulibaly in indonesia.

I have even visited the bank(IBA) with him after i have realised that you have made the bank known that the fund belong to my late father.I went there with him just to make sure the the money is really secured in the bank and when i found out,i got relaxed.I have suggested with brother wilfred to go to the bank and know if they can release to us any amount from total the sum before we shall be attacked roughly by hunger and according to the bank it is impossible unless if the money has been transfered to your account.

We are in a very bad condition here to the extent that nothing is moving well for me anymore.I have no job to be helping my family and my fathers lawyer brother wilfred is not supplying us with enough money to be taking care of ourselves especially in feeding level.It is very painful brother.

I dont know when God will come and save us from this kind of temptation.Its only because of $1000 dollars that has made us not to conclude this uptill now.It is really painful.I believe God will intervain in His own time to get us survived.

I will be waiting to hearing from you.I will also be verifying to know everything myself in the bank.I can not leave all to my father's lawyer.

Regards,

Sister Berry.

I replied your email and below is the email i sent you on saturday.read it if it happened that you did not.I talked with Sister Berry and she promised to email you also.haven't you heard from her yet.let me know urgently.

Dear Brother,

I think you would have understand why we contacted Pong Eugene to come and finalise this transaction.If it happened that you dont know,it is because we are trying to make you know that all you have been suspecting that we are is not what we are.It is for us be able to send you the money you have spent so far.

We dont mean to betray you or scale you a away from this.Now,Pong Eugene wanted to pay the whole $2500 but the problem we have with him now is that the bank is still under negotiation with him since they heard nothing from you because i introduced Pong Eugene as a brother to you in the bank.

If not because of the above reason,we would have sent you some money representing all you have spent.If you wouldn't mind,understand very well that if I and Princess Berry Feso can be able to come up with the rest of the money excluding the one promised by Rev.Mark,we would have done that but the issue is that we are no more in good term with you after all causes you have rendered upon us.You are not God.God know who is right and who is wrong and at the last day,we can not see each other but whoever did the right thing know where he or she is going.

If you really want to finalise this with us,kindly tell me the day you can be able to send the $1000 usd any moment next week to avoid the bank to confirm the transfer of the fund into the account of Mr. Pong Eugene.I have informed Sister Berry about your email and she said she will reply you.Let us concentrate on the fact.Dont ever cause anybody whom God has blessed to avoid inviting cause upon your house hold.

We need to realise this money together for us to jubilate together after this great loss.Dont you know that i have spent the whole savings i have done for life and now,i am living only from hand to mouth.Things are very hard now for me to the extent that no matter any effort,i can not be able to please my family talkless of that of Sister Berry.They extremly need a great help now because both the mother and younger brother is in a suituation of calamity fearing that they have lost their inheritance after loosing their father.

Reply this email as early as possible.

Brother Wilfred.

HELLO,

YOUR EMAIL IS RECIEVED AND THE CONTENT IS WELL NOTED.FIRSTLY,I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU HAVE INSULTED ME TO THE LIMIT OF MY ENDURANCE.YOUR INSULT TO ME AND THE ENTIRE INTERNATIONAL BANK OF AFRICA IS NOW TOO MUCH.I HAVE TOLERATED ENOUGH OF IT.

I DONT NEITHER KNOW YOU NOR WILFRED MMADU AT THE FIRST TIME TILL ONLY WHEN HE CAME TO THE BANK REQUESTING FOR A VACANT ON WHERE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF SEVEN MILLION THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS WILL BE DEPOSITED FOR TELEX TRANSFER TO A FORIEGN ACCOUNT IN MALAYSIA IN YOUR NAME.

HE DID NOT MEET ME AT THE FIRST TIME BUT HE WAS ONLY INTRODUCED TO ME BY MY SECRETARY WHOM HE MET AND AFTER EXPLAINING TO ME WHAT HE WANTED AND HOW HE WANTED IT,I DECIDED TO HELP HIM SO THAT THE FUND WILL BE RELEASED TO YOUR ACCOUNT THROUGH OUR BANK.

SINCE THEN TILL TODAY,THERE IS NOTHING WE HAVE DONE TO YOU WHICH IS AGAINST THE RULE OF THIS BANK OR THAT OF THIS COUNTRY BUT WHY DO YOU PERSITED CALLING ME A SCAMMER INDIRECTLY????I DONT HAVE TIME TO WRITE TOO MUCH.I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH BOTH THE ANTI-TERRORIST AND THE RECIEPTS WE HAVE GIVEN TO YOUR LAWYER WHEN HE PAID FOR THE ANTITERRORIST CERTIFICATE AND EVEN THE FIRST BANK TRANSFER CHARGE AND AFTER THEN,BEAR YOU IN MIND THAT I WILL NOT CONTRIBUTE A SINGLE CENT TO HELP PAY THE BANK TRANSFER CHARGE AND FOR THE MONEY I SPENT IN HELPING TO CARGO YOUR FUND AT THE FIRST TIME,YOU WILL SEND IT TO ME BEFORE YOUR FUND WILL BE REMITTED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

FURTHER MORE,WITHOUT YOU COMING DOWN HERE AND SEE YOUR SELF THAT MY BANK IS EXISTING AS YOU SUSPECTED,I CAN NOT RELEASE YOUR FUND.YOU MUST COME DOWN HERE.I AM OCCASIONALLY BECOME ANGRY WITH PERSON BUT WHENEVER I BECOME,IT WILL RESULT TO A REALISATION.WITHOUT YOU COMING DOWN HERE,I KNOW REALLY THAT YOU WILL KEEP ON CALLING ME SCAMMER INDIRECTLY.DONT ALLOW ME TO CURSE YOU FOR THE BAD WORDS YOU HAVE USED UPON ME BECAUSE I ONLY DECIDED TO HELP YOU AND NOTHING MORE.WHERE AM I SUPPOSE TO BE BLAMED WHILE I HAVE BEEN DOING MY WORK BASED ON THE LAW GUIDING THE BANK???

YES,I ONLY DECIDED TO CARGO YOUR FUND TO YOU VIA COURIER COMPANY TO YOU SIMPLY BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU ARE WORRIED AND YOU HAVE BEEN DISTURBING ME ON PHONE AND I DONT KNOW WHEN OUR SYSTEM WILL BE BACK TO NORMAL.I LATER CONFESSED THAT IT IS MY MISTAKE AND YOU ARE STILL SHOUTING ON ME.LOOK,STOP DISTURBING MY PEACE IF YOU CAN NOT COME DOWN HERE BECAUSE I HAVE MANY THINGS DOING NOT ONLY YOUR OWN PROJECT.

THANK YOU.

REV.CYPRAIN MARK

What do you all think?

Regards,

Last edited by belawan on Thu 18 Aug 2005 02:59; edited 1 time in total
mirakl

PostPosted: Fri 12 Aug 2005 11:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

I genuinely think you're not going to catch these people. I don't know what else you want us to say.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
M_Saeed_Al_Sahhaf
Victim Support

PostPosted: Fri 12 Aug 2005 12:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again:

0022676676452 is a mobile in Burkino Faso. Completely anonymous and untraceable.

0022676423663 is also a mobile in Burkino Faso. Completely anonymous and untraceable.

Now this is the third time I've told you this. Do you not understand that there is nothing law enforcement can do with these?

We've repeatedly asked for the information that may be of use and you haven't given us it. As mirakl says there is nothing you're going to be able to do to catch these guys, what else do you want us to say?

As I said yesterday, please stop communicating with the scammer, either by phone, fax or email. It is most important that you do not communicate with the scammers at all. Please confirm that you will stop contacting them. Disregard any faxes you receive from them. If they telephone you, just hang up.

It is likely that they will come at you with a new scam angle, from a different email address. For example, a 'lawyer' or 'Govt official' will email you offering to retrieve your lost money. After a couple of emails, you will be asked for fees. This is a scam.

Or perhaps the scammer will offer you a cheque or money order to cover your losses. The cheque will be for a lot more than your losses, and you'll be asked to send the balance to the scammer. However, after a month or so the cheque will bounce, the bank takes the money back out of your account, and you're left a whole lot poorer. Worse yet, you will have committed fraud by using the cheque, and will be prosecuted.

Finally, please do not agree to meet the scammers again. This is really for your own safety, these people are vicious thugs who would not hesitate to torture or murder you.
Murdockh
Victim Support

PostPosted: Fri 12 Aug 2005 18:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

I replied to your first posting, and I've been following the development here, belawan, and I must say I'm rather frustrated with your continuing communication with these people.

You must understand, that when coming to ScamPatrol, and posting here, you are soliciting the help of some of the worlds most experienced civilian experts on detection and fighting of Internet Fraud. The advice you have been given above should be taken to heart, and be treated very seriously. MSAS and mirakl have given you the same advice, and I suggest you do as they say.

You have not answered our questions, and you have not taken our advice. Until you do, there is nothing more we can do for you.

-M-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> FAKE BANKS AND FRAUDULENT WEBSITES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: