SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DETAILS OF ADB IN OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
belawan
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu 18 Aug 2005 03:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scam Patroller wrote:
Belawan, when are you going to learn that every time you receive an email saying you have won the lottery, you HAVE NOT actually won anything, it is ALL a scam.

Now there is a good tool on the internet called www.google.com

If you go there and paste in this whole address in the search box:

U.K Lotto Headquarters, The Marina Offices, St. Peters Yacht Basin, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE6 1 HX, ENGLAND. Tel: +(44) 703194 6475.

You will get these results, CLICK HERE to see results, all results are about a UK lottery fraud at that address, remember, google is your friend. Whenever you get an email, paste the names, addresses or telephone numbers into google and you will always get back results confirming it is a scam!

scampatroller,

Thanks for the feedback. I am well aware of this lottery scam right from day one. I am sharing with friends to be aware of these scams tricks to dupe money from any body (potential victims). I have already learnt and experienced in real life with the scammers from West Africa and South Africa. We try to others if we can. At the same time I suggest we try to be humble and sincere ourselves because we are also human beings. It could be others day today or yesterday, but in days to come could be your bad day or your turn. The approach is most important in relaying messages to others. I believe not all of us are smart in all things. No body is an island. We need people around us (smart or stupid).
Scam Patroller

PostPosted: Thu 18 Aug 2005 03:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sun 27 Nov 2005 17:00; edited 1 time in total
belawan
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu 18 Aug 2005 03:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

just to convince my friends not to fall into the scam scheme. Let them know and educate others like the way you have given me the sites to confirm the Lottery is scam. Common sense tell us it's unbelieveable and not realistic. Nothing is free in this world. We have to work and earn every single cent. Before we become successful or wise, we have to learn from mistake first am I right? MISTAKE, EXPERIENCE, WISDOM, SUCCESS.
Murdockh
Victim Support

PostPosted: Thu 18 Aug 2005 13:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belawan, this is the REQUEST HELP part of ScamPatrol. When you post here, you are asking the senior members, and us in Victim Support for help, and we rush to your aid.

I will not say this again, so mark my words; You need to stop posting in the way you do! You have hijacked threads that other people in need of assistance have posted, you have posted your questions over and over and over again, and every time, you have gotten the same answer.
This needs to sink in with you now, that we cannot get your money back, we have done wat we can to trace the criminals responsible for your misfortune, and we have referred you to the SAPS (419legal.org) website for contact with law-enforcement.

If you have new information, please feel free to post in one of the threads that was started by you, but please review the answers you have been given before, and see if they apply to what you are about to post. If it does, then don't post. If you haven't gotten the answer already, then post.

-M-
belawan
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri 19 Aug 2005 01:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Murdockh,

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> REQUEST HELP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: