SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I GOT SCAMMED ON SOMETHING VERY SIMILIAR

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> YOUR STORY AND EXPERIENCES WITH SCAMMERS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMAYOESQ
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon 17 Jan 2005 22:08    Post subject: I GOT SCAMMED ON SOMETHING VERY SIMILIAR Reply with quote

I lost several thousand dollars on a similiar scam originating from the amalagated bank of south africa and the international payment centre of london,uk. This process was on-going for several months. They however used the same e-mail address consistently with no deviation. I actually met the person in london for 2 days (what a dummy i am) of course thinking this was ligit! And forked over the money.

SIGNED,
BONEHEADED ERROR THAT COST ME CASH

Moved to a more appropriate forum!
Can you avoid typing out entire posts in CAPS as it makes them very difficult to read!
Thanks Q
belawan
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed 15 Jun 2005 01:58    Post subject: similar scammers Reply with quote

I lost USD15.5 K to African Scammers originally from Burkiona Faso as Inheritance Fund project (USD7.35 millions). The actress email writer called herself as PRINCESS BERRY FESO daughter of KING JOHNSON FESO. She introduced me to her family lawyer Barrister Wilfred Mmadu, then Rev Father Cyprian Mark as banker, then Coulibaly Alassane as Chief Diplomatic Courier Service.

Please FULLSTOP and never be coned by these scammers. Warn others not to fall victims to these scammers. I am very angry with these scammers. Can we find ways to trace or eliminate them.

Take care.
next
**BANNED**

PostPosted: Sun 28 Aug 2005 11:15    Post subject: Re: similar scammers Reply with quote

Post deleted as the user in question (now banned) was just flaming. - Capt. Igloo
jez
Victim Support

PostPosted: Sun 28 Aug 2005 12:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Next: accusing a victim of being greedy and stupid is not helpful.

Everyone who has been scammed has a different story, and by the time they have lost their money they are often plagued by feelings of guilt and foolishness anyway. They don't need this pointed out to them on a public forum. By posting their story on here, they are going some way to help educate others who might have ended up as victims themselves.

Never forget that scammers are professional thieves who know how to manipulate their victims. They tend to prey on the more trusting and honest among us - two virtues which no-one should be ashamed of.
Q

PostPosted: Sun 28 Aug 2005 13:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

User has been banned! Banned!

next wasn't just a troll. next's IP tracks straight back to mugu central - Lagos, Nigeria. I suspect someone here probably warned one of his victims that was about to payout for him and he's a bit miffed. Laughing
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> YOUR STORY AND EXPERIENCES WITH SCAMMERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: