SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free Lotto Email

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat 10 Sep 2005 01:43    Post subject: Free Lotto Email Reply with quote

I'm sorry for posting twice, unless the moderators caught it and just deleted my first one [done, Captain Igloo], but I forgot to put in my comment with the email I recieved. Okay, so today I recieved this email from freelotto.com saying I won $1 million. It doesn't say anything about having to be over 18 (which I am), and it doesn't say anything about having to pay any kinds of fees for any transactions and whatnot. I did a search on Google to look up Freelotto's authenticity and most say it's real, but others say they don't pay. I just wanted to know if it's okay to reply because I have heard that there have been big winners from them. Thanks for your time!

P.S.: If these emails are trying to convince people that they are real, you'd think they'd pay some attention to grammer! What respectable and legit company would have so many grammer and spelling issues when contacting clients? That's another thing that makes it so suspicious.
---------------------------------------------------------
THE FREE LOTTO COMPANY
EU HEAD OFFICE
DENSTRAAT 100B
2053 DS AMSTERDAM,
HOLLAND.
THE FREE LOTTO COMPANY: WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION.CONGRATULATIONS!!!
We are please to announce you as one of the 10 lucky winners in the Free Lotto draw held on the 7st September, 2005. All 10 winning addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 50,000,000
international emails. Your email address emerged alongside 9 others as a category 2 winner in this year's Annual Free Lotto Draw.Consequently, you have therefore been approved for a total pay out of 1,000,000 Us Dollars (one million Dollars) only. In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers:

(Blah blah blah numbers)

Please contact the under-listed claims officer as soon as possible for the immediate release of your
winnings:
---------------------------------------------------------
Advocate Dr John Peters
Telephone number +31 -626 448 919
Fax: +31-847-545-681
Email: bejesbejes200@netscape.net
BEJESBEJESLAW FIRM
21B EGGERRST RAAT NN 102
AMSTERDAM, N.L
For processing and remittance of your cash to a designated account of your choice. Remember, all winnings must be claim not later than september 16th, 2005, after this date, unclaimed funds will be returned to the International Lotto,
We're so sure that FreeLotto F.A.S.T. is the easiest way to win money online that we're giving you a to prove it! Click here http://www.freelotto.com/offer.aspoffer=44010&FID=4ba231019557
Below is your personal Identification Number and can only be used by you to claim prizes from FreeLotto Automatic Subscription Play and prize verification. Do not disclose this number to anyone. It assures you,
that upon submitting the winning entry in accordance with the Rules of FreeLotto to Advocate Dr John Peters
Telephone number +31 -626 448 919
Fax: +31-847-545-681
Email: bejesbejes200@netscape.net
This will enable his office to send the claims application form (A4) to you the Beneficiary.
Sincerely,
Maria J. Chambers
Promotions Manager
The Lotto Company
Holland & Europe.

-------------------------------------------------
The FreeLotto Awards is proudly sponsored by the Microsoft Corporation,the Intel Group,Toshiba, Dell computers, Mckintosh and a conglomeration of other international IT companies.The freelotto internet draw is held once in a year and is so organized to encourage the use of the internet and computers worldwide.We are proud to say that over 200 Million Euros are won annually in more than 150 countries worldwide
Daneel_Oliwav
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sat 10 Sep 2005 01:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you really asking?

This is a complete 100% scam.
mirakl

PostPosted: Sat 10 Sep 2005 01:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to the old story, if you didn't buy a ticket, you didn't win.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
stuka
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sat 10 Sep 2005 11:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, the dutch certainly seem to like scamming nearly as much as the africans. contact the dutch police, they can now actualy do something agains these bastards.

and like u heard before, anything about a lottery you never heard about, or an email ballot drw is a complete crock of sh*** so unless you want ot bait them, just dont even answer.
Scam Patroller

PostPosted: Sat 10 Sep 2005 13:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sun 27 Nov 2005 16:57; edited 1 time in total
Q

PostPosted: Sat 10 Sep 2005 14:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Scampatroller points out while the scams are committed on Dutch soil, they're not been committed by Netherland citizens. The majorty of these scams are committed by West African immigrants many of them Nigerian. A lot of them are there illegally - they may have entered the EU legally but they tend to stay once there after their visas (right to residencacy) has expired. Since it often hard to prove a crime has taken place generally the most that can be done is to deport these immigrants back to where they came from. Unfortunately this doesn't stop them from scamming as they just set up shop when they get back home. Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> IS THIS A SCAM? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: