SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I have been swindled

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GXTV24

PostPosted: Tue 04 Oct 2005 01:54    Post subject: I have been swindled Reply with quote

I have been one it kills but of the internet swindlers, especially of nigeria people, have much care with this email: John Scott <globalphonzltd@yahoo.com> care steals myself 400 dollars, I stay to send some cellular ones and I never received so care, it is made call john scott and he/she tells you that the money sends it to an obah caroline in abuja taken care nigeria, and God willing it can recover my money, I am of guayaquil equator, gonzalo toasa, greetings
Witch
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue 04 Oct 2005 15:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to our site GXTV24.I am sorry to hear that you lost money.
But you must understand that you will never be able to recover that money.
The scammers may even try to scam you again, by saying they can get it back for you.And then try to get you to send fees (more money)
Just ignore all the emails from the scammers and don't reply to them anymore.
freddibnah
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed 05 Oct 2005 23:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really sorry to hear of this.

We have seen a lot of victims lose the kind of money you have been describing. There is also a small proportion of people who lose vast amounts of money.

Just stop all communication and beware of e-mails suddenly landing in your inbox from other people that say they will try and get your money back. They will also be scammers
ireland

PostPosted: Sat 08 Oct 2005 23:10    Post subject: fraud Reply with quote

i received an email from an african layer saying ther was money left for me etc then i replied back saying i dont want thease messages anymore and now any thing i try to log on to the frauder is loged on with my details Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
Former Member2
*** Account closed at users request***

PostPosted: Sun 09 Oct 2005 19:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not quite sure what you mean Ireland but if you are worried about the scammer having your details because you sent him e-mails, please don't be. These people send out literally hundreds of e-mails every day and are only interested in those people who they think they can make money from. You have told him you are not interested and, as long as you don't try to get back in contact with him, he'll have long forgotten you even exist
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> REQUEST HELP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: