SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SCAMMERS SCAMMED

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> YOUR STORY AND EXPERIENCES WITH SCAMMERS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Timothy
NEW Forum Member

PostPosted: Sun 30 Oct 2005 10:21    Post subject: SCAMMERS SCAMMED Reply with quote

This is for YOU since you have been scammed. I hope it makes you feel a little better after all the agonies you have been put through :-

On 22nd September 2005 I received $2,000 from an African scammer, via Western Union. He sent it to cover some of my initial expenses on his behalf and to 'prove' he is honest and reliable in his quest to get me to pay him $3,150,000 'tax' into his 2 nominated bank accounts in Hong Kong (see below). For this payment from me, he will transfer $145,000,000 to my nominated account 'shortly afterwards' ?? I really trust this guy now, and am looking forward to a life of luxury from the moment he sends me the money. lol.

Your reply would be greatly appreciated.

Is this a first?

=============================================
These are his bank details + email, contributions gratefully accepted :-

(private)

Please find below the account co-ordinates where you are to make the swift wire transfers of required tax into:

BANK OF CHINA, HONG KONG
10-12 QUEEN'S ROAD, WEST SHEUNG WAN, HONG KONG
SWIFT CODE: BKCHHKHHXXX
A/C NO: 01292692021882
BENEF: FANTUNE INT'L (HK) CO. LTD.
REF: SHAI

BNP PARIBAS, HONG KONG BRANCH
SWIFT CODE: BNPAHKHH
BENEF: DELUXE LTD.
A/C NO: 0000100280700826
REF: SHAI

Having little problem sending colour scan of my passport, but have sent someone to have it done in colour resolution. So you should have it by evening.
I have also got confirmation from Spain regarding your transportation, accomodation and other logistics. looks like you will have to be in Spain by thursday. So go ahead and make your schedule for then. I already have that confirmation from the security company as well.

I will be speaking with you shortly.
Sincerely,

John Mongu.
Daneel_Oliwav
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sun 30 Oct 2005 12:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

You just scammed a criminal out of $2000? Impressive, however, you do realise you are now also a scammer? Maybe this isn't something you should brag about in public, it is after all illegal Smile

Not to mention potentially very dangerous. You probably had to give him your real name and address in order to receive the money through Western Union? That may not be very good for your health...

And no, it's not a first either. It has been done before.
Former Member
*** Account closed at users request***

PostPosted: Sun 30 Oct 2005 14:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timothy: In addition to what DO has stated. It may be worth noting that the $2,000 you scammed will no doubt have come directly from the pocket of another victim and not from the target of your 'bait'.

Cash-baiting is outlawed in many scambaiting communities because of this.
Exclamation
kwae
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sun 30 Oct 2005 18:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

And why should this make any victim feel any better? The fact that you've now dragged yourself down to the level (and status) of a criminal is not something to be particularly proud of, and to be honest this would make me feel even worse, to think that people who should know better are able to do this without any feeling of guilt or remorse.

As Eatyo says, the money you've received has almost certainly come from another victim who was naive enough to believe in the scammer's intricate stories. What you've done now is simply fuelled the criminal's own objective in trying to scam harder and faster to make up the money that you have stolen. And yes, make no mistake, these scammers totally believe that it is simply a 'business' to them and if you take their money, then you are the thief (which you are).

Reconsider, think again about what you've done, and I hope that, for your conscience's sake, it's the first and last time something like this crosses your mind.

Fraudwatchers - Monitoring for Fraud
Baiting - the new Internet Blood Sport
Q

PostPosted: Sun 30 Oct 2005 19:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK guys. This has probably gone far enough. We don't adivse people to mess with scammers in this way, and I suspect this story is somewhat fabricated in any case.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> YOUR STORY AND EXPERIENCES WITH SCAMMERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: