SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fraud against stockholders in eToys Kmart Stage Stores

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> INFORMATION RELATED TO SCAMS AND OTHER FRAUD
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Laser
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu 10 Nov 2005 00:19    Post subject: Fraud against stockholders in eToys Kmart Stage Stores Reply with quote

I need help

Do not know where to go.

Lawrence Friedman the Chief Administrator in Wash DC of the DOJ US Trustee has resigned for "personal reasons" and I cannot get anyone to be jurisprudent.

Stockholders are getting reamed "daily" in the US Bankruptcy Court

Especially in Wilmington DE.

The FBI tells me to go to the DOJ,, the DOJ sends me to the OGE,, the OGE sends me to the OIG,, the OIG sends me to the OPR and the OPR tells me to go to the FBI or the DOJ

In the case of eToys 01-706, KB Toys 04-10120, Kmart (closed) Stage Stores Inc. there is abundant bankruptcy Fraud out the Wazoo!
The Wall Street Journal printed an article about it on July 25, 2005,,, then Peg Brickley of the Dow Jones Bankruptcy News hit the wires with the Chief Justice decision to sanction Traub Bonacquist & Fox.

This has the hand of Mitt Romney (Gov of Mass.) as the chief of all the companies involved.

Shareholders, the public, Creditors etc are being slaughtered by the millions (billions) at a time.

Because I was a bad boy when I was in my youth,,, the System will not give me time of day in blowing the whistle on these guys. I even worked with the WSJ not to make the story about Laser Haas v the Lawyers, knowing that in the end they would just divert the attention from them to me and escape the wrath of justice.

That has failed as "the blind eyes of justice" has now adapted a whole new meaning in the Wilmington Delaware Bankruptcy Court.

My first issue on appeal is being heard by His Honor Jordon in Wilmington Delaware District Court on Monday Nov 14.... I removed the appeal to the District Court in hopes of escaping the power and corruption that is within the DE Bankruptcy Court.

This is a big story, right up your alley.

These are BAD Guys and we have smoking guns all over the place.

They have threatened my business and physical demise and they have made the life of a shareholder who has dared to agree with me (Robert Alber) a living hell.

The lead counsel for the Creditors Committee did place in, secretly a new CEO of the DEBTOR eToys, Barry Gold,,,,That counsel is Traub Bonacquist & Fox,,,,

The Court found them guilty (in a minor fashion) and ordered Traub to pay $750,000.

They have acquired more than $200 million in their schemes in eToys, KB, Stage and Kmart.

The shareholders of all those entities are getting screwed and the US Trustee office is in on it.

Lawrence Friedman as Chief Administrator of the US Trustee has resigned from Wash DC
RR Donnelley and Goldman Sachs divested themselves of each other to the tune of $350 million.
Roberta DeAngelis was replaced as Trustee of Region 3.
Frank Perch (asst US Trustee) has resigned.

Traub and Barry Gold worked for Stage Stores,,, Stage was owned by Mitt Romney and Bain,,, Bain owns KB,,, Traub has confessed that he paid Barry Gold 4 payments of $30,000 each after Stage but before eToys.
Then Barry Gold was hired by eToys and Traub and Barry Gold then negotiated the sale of eToys to KB.

The list of offenses is well over 50.

The Chief Judge Mary Walrath has turned a blind eye.

Martin Luther King stated an injustice against anyone is an attack on Justice everywhere.

Whether the Court likes my pathetic existence is not the issue.

The issue is that Bankruptcy reform occurred this month to stop Fraud by the average guy.

If you are an above average guy, all you have to do is be friends of a Judge and you can get away with millions.

The law changed to stop the Fraud.

Or did it.

The law also included a "Repeal" of the need to disclose if you are an investment banker.

Bain is an investment Bank.

Goldman Sachs is an investment Bank.

They are happy.

The question is are YOU?

Sincerely;
Laser Steven Haas
Former Member2
*** Account closed at users request***

PostPosted: Thu 10 Nov 2005 00:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Laser,

I'm afraid that you may have come to the wrong place. This board is to provide help for victims of Nigerian 419 fraud and related internet crime. If you have the evidence of fraud being committed and feel that the legal system is of no help, have you tried the press?
Daneel_Oliwav
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu 10 Nov 2005 05:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, this is a bit out of our league Smile

We do know it can be difficult to get law enforcement to care about something. Find a journalist who can make it into a good story. Shouldn't be difficult if you have some evidence.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> INFORMATION RELATED TO SCAMS AND OTHER FRAUD All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: