SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IBCI BANK SCAM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> YOUR STORY AND EXPERIENCES WITH SCAMMERS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
...@....com

PostPosted: Sun 29 Jan 2006 22:22    Post subject: IBCI BANK SCAM Reply with quote

Mad Hello from Australia, l was approached on the 15/1/06 by an alleged barrister from TOME,LOGO named Bassy Duke with bullshit inheritance of US$7 million dollars.This man gave me an email for a John Kobo(Head of TOGO bank)Even sending photographs and fake identification to me.When l contacted scambusters on the 21/1/06 they informed me of a site called internet fraud and the 419ers.
After telling Bassy Duke, that he was feeding the chooks.I am now recieving threatening emails that l will be burnt at the stake.
I have passed on all bank details and email addresses given to me.Thank God l didnt pay a cent.These bastards should be stopped and put in jail for all they have done to people.Godbless Liz

MOD EDIT: removed your email address, so the spammers and scammers can't get it - Capt. Igloo
M_Saeed_Al_Sahhaf
Victim Support

PostPosted: Mon 30 Jan 2006 10:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liz,

A word of warning, putting your email address on a public board isn't a good idea and thats probably how the scammer got it. I wouldn't worry about the scammer's threats, they are empty words and if you ignore him he'll eventually give up. Your best option is to set up an email filter to put his email straight to trash.

If you want to cause him some grief then post his details here. We know some people who take a delight in torturing these guys.
oz_baiter
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon 30 Jan 2006 10:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

likewise using your email address as a username when signing up too is not advised.

I have taken the liberty of changing the username you signed up with to just "mumliz"

stay safe!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> YOUR STORY AND EXPERIENCES WITH SCAMMERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: