SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This is another version going on with this scam

View previous topic :: View next topic  
babu_guntur
NEW Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon 06 Feb 2006 16:12    Post subject: This is another version going on with this scam Reply with quote

This is to thank you for your update response regarding my request to you and also to give you more details regarding this project. I pray that almighy God will bless you and your family for your decision in helping me to realise this my inheritance into your account.

As a matter of fact, I am going to maintain a forever relationship with you for helping me in this matter. I decided to transfer this money outside the country based on the kind of opperession we have been coming across in the hands of our uncles and aunts since my father died. They have been squandering every properties of my father simply because I am a female as stated by our culture and my younger brother is
still too young to talk much on that.

And because they do not know anything about this money, I decided to transfer it outside this country so that I will make wiser use of the money because even if I can realise the money here in this country they will still found out and rise up against me. So, that is why I contacted you for this for you to help me out so that this money will be transfered into your account. You do not have any risk to bear in this transaction because my late father's lawyer will be meeting the security company on your behalf, he will also supply them with the whole papers that cover the money.

Therefore, all I need from you is your account details where this money will be transfered, your phone number and fax number for our easy communication and your full name and residence address, company name and address, it will help me to locate you as soon this money is transfered into your account.

Meanwhile, I will need an invitation letter from you to enable me secure my visa easily from the embassy here and fly in to your country just as soon as this money reaches your account for the sharing of the money and investing of the money. To be frankly speaking,I have made up my mind to invest almost my own share of the money in your country though that shall be based on your advice to me.

I am sending you my picture for recoginition purpose and I will also need yours as soon as possible. May God bless you as you help me out in this matter.

I am waiting to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,
Ms.Princess Lafi Ojie.
I am from Burkina Faso in West Africa.

Home Address: Rue 54 ave. LOUDIN
BRazz 1508
Ouaga. Burkina-Faso.
Thank you.
N/B.Attached is my picture.
M_Saeed_Al_Sahhaf
Victim Support

PostPosted: Tue 07 Feb 2006 10:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

We see literally millions of these emails, there is no need to post them here. If you want to ask for advice, feel free to do so but please do not clutter the site with SPAM.
Captain Igloo
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue 07 Feb 2006 11:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

I moved this thread to the "Is this a scam?" section, where it fits better.
ns yes: it definitely IS a scam.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> IS THIS A SCAM? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: