SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help...advice needed majorly!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meggy

PostPosted: Fri 07 Apr 2006 14:16    Post subject: Help...advice needed majorly! Reply with quote

So this guy from nigeria contacted me and of course I fell for the bull shit and I accidentally let it slip where I worked...and he got the addy off the companies website and said he is going to send flowers.... I am not going to accept them but what do I do? You don't think he is going to have someone over here come after me or something do you?

He found my on www.myspace.com So I guess they have a new way of finding you!

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! Shocked Crying or Very sad
Old Coaster
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri 07 Apr 2006 18:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Calm downĄ Smile you have nothing to worry about.

Me, I love flowers and would accept them! However, when the shop asks for a delivery time, mention that you are concerned that the credit card may be stolen and you will only accept them on the basis that you have no liability to pay the bill in the event that the credit card company refuses to honour it.

Then cut off all communication with the scammer and ignore everything he sends you over the internet or any phone calls he might make. Once he realizes you are not interested, he will go away.

These guys are professional criminals, they are not interested in revenge and will move rapidly onto the next victim once they realize you are not interested in playing with them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> REQUEST HELP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: