SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CAJATRUST SECURITY SERVICES

View previous topic :: View next topic  
K PENNY

PostPosted: Wed 24 Aug 2005 16:46    Post subject: CAJATRUST SECURITY SERVICES Reply with quote

I CAN'T HELP BUT, WONDER HOW DO YOU WIN A LOTTERY YOU NEVER ENTERED ? ALSO,THEY TELL YOU NOT TO DISCLOSE YOUR WIN TO ANYONE UNTIL YOU HAVE CLAIMED YOUR MILLIONS.I REMEMBER MY MOTHER ALWAYS SAID" IF A STRANGER ASKS YOU TO KEEP A SECRET THEY ARE BAD STRANGERS AND I SHOULD TELL ON THEM".SO,HERE I AM MOMMYS' LITTLE TATTLE TALE. I RECEIVED AN EMAIL SAYING THAT I WON THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY AND THIS CAJATRUST WAS GOING TO HELP ME CLAIM MY 1,500,000.00 POUNDS.THEY SENT ALONG A CLAIM FORM FOR WHICH I WOULD PROVIDE THEM WITH ALL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION. ARE THEY KIDDING ME? I HAVE TO ADMIT IT SOUNDS GREAT UNTIL YOU GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDS.I CONTACTED THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY AND THEY WERE NOT SURPRISED TO HEAR FROM ME.THEY HAVE HAD QUITE A FEW SCAMS BEING PORTRAYED AS COMING FROM THEIR COMPANY.THEY SAID THAT THIS SCAM IS NOT THE FIRSTAND IF YOU DON'T ENTER YOU CAN'T WIN.OH,AND IF YOU DO ENTER AND WIN THEY NEVER USE A THIRD PARTY TO DIBURSE YOUR MONIES.
Q

PostPosted: Wed 24 Aug 2005 16:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a scam. Like you said yourself you can't win a lottery you never entered.
BLS

PostPosted: Sat 15 Oct 2005 23:13    Post subject: Cajatrust Security Services Reply with quote

Thanks for confirming my thoughts. I know you can't get something for nothing. This just proves it.
Q

PostPosted: Sat 15 Oct 2005 23:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem that's what we are here for! Very Happy
FeliciaMac

PostPosted: Wed 17 May 2006 23:35    Post subject: Cajatrust Reply with quote

I received the same message from Cajatrust Securities. They told me I had won the same eact amount of money as you 1,500,000 pounds. Then they presented me witha variety of options to receive payment. Each option required that I send at least $500 to them immediately. It was the same scam where I had to keep everything a secret. Thank God someone else wrote about this too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> IS THIS A SCAM? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: