SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Next of kin scam

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jez
Victim Support

PostPosted: Thu 06 Jul 2006 19:26    Post subject: Next of kin scam Reply with quote

Quote:
X-Apparently-To: xxx@yahoo.com via 209.191.124.151; Wed, 05 Jul 2006 06:40:10 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [217.72.192.242]
Return-Path: <hugo-rod-garcia@web.de>
Authentication-Results: mta301.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=web.de; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 217.72.192.242 (EHLO fmmailgate04.web.de) (217.72.192.242) by mta301.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 05 Jul 2006 06:40:09 -0700
Reveived: from web.de by fmmailgate04.web.de (Postfix) with SMTP id 2496B41D14; Wed, 5 Jul 2006 15:34:36 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from [85.55.10.92] by freemailng0604.web.de with HTTP; Wed, 05 Jul 2006 15:34:35 +0200
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 15:34:35 +0200
Message-Id: <643054522@web.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
From: "HUGO RODRIGUEZ GARCIA" <hugo-rod-garcia@web.de> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: hogo-rod-garcia@web.de
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL AND URGENT
Precedence: fm-user
Organization: http://freemail.web.de/
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="=-------------11521064762125381990"
Content-Length: 3495

GOOD DAY,

LET ME FIRST INTRODUCE MYSELF TO YOU.I AM MR. HUGO RODRIGUEZ GARCIA, AN INTERNATIONAL FOREIGN FINANCIAL PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE LATE NIGERIAN FIRST LADY. CHIEF MRS STELLA OBASANJO, MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE.

I KNOW MY INTENTION IN THIS LETTER MIGHT SOUND UNCHRISTIAN BUT I DON’T HAVE OPTION. ON THAT HER LAST STRIP BEFORE HER DEATH IN SPAIN AFTER MEETING WITH ME, I AND SHE IS SUPPOSE TO DEPOSIT SOME MONEY FOR HER WITH OUR SECURITY COMPANY/FINANCE FIRM WHERE I WORK HERE IN MADRID SPAIN, WHERE SHE USED TO KEEP HER VALUABLES BUT BECAUSE OF HER SUDDEN DEATH AT THE MALAGA HOSPITAL I HAVE TO DEPOSIT THE FUND/MONEY SHE CAME WITH INTERIMLY WITH ANOTHER SECURITY COMPANY HERE IN SPAIN AS I KNOW FOR SURE THAT NO BODY IN THIS EARTH KNOWS ABOUT THIS DEPOSIT EXCEPT ME AND HER AS SHE HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SECRETLY WITH OUR FIRM AND THAT IS WHY SHE USE TO COME TO SPAIN ALWAYS.

I ALSO AGREED WITH THEM THAT A FRIEND WILL PICK UP THE MONEY FOR ME, MEANWHILE THEY ARE NOT AWARE THAT IT WAS MONEY IN THE BOX BECAUSE I DEPOSITED IT AS VALUABLES, THEY DON’T ALSO KNOW MY STATUE AS A FOREIGN FINANCIAL PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE WOMAN.

PLEASE IF YOU ARE WILLING TO ASSIST ME GET THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT DO GIVE ME A REPLY BECAUSE THE AMOUNT IS
$12, 000,000.00 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS, AFTER HELPING ME I WILL BE WILLING TO GIVE YOU 30% OF THE WHOLE SUM. AND 5% WILL BE SET ASIDE FOR ANY EXPENSES THAT MAY OCCOUR IN THE BANKING TRANSFER, AND THE REST WILL BE FOR ME.

THIS TRANSACTION REQUIRES ABSOLUTE HONESTY AND TOP CONFIDENTIALITY.

NOTE THIS: Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual business endeavour by furnishing me with the following;

Full name and address
Direct Telephone and fax numbers
Occupation and position
Nationality

Date of birth
Marital status
Gender/sex

Should you have any further question or clarification please feel free to contact me directly through my private e-mail address or call me directly through my private telephone number below.

I wait for your urgent responds towards this nitification,

Yours Sincerely in service and best regards,
MR.HUGO RODRIGUEZ GARCIA
TEL: +34-687-193-286
E-mail: hugo_rod_garcia@yahoo.es
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> SCAM LETTERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: