SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hope to hear from you.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
heinousmoz
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sun 09 Jul 2006 20:51    Post subject: Hope to hear from you. Reply with quote

Return-Path: <amponsuh_millicent1@yahoo.com>
Received: from mx4.internal (mx4.internal [10.202.2.203])
by server2.messagingengine.com (Cyrus v2.3.6) with LMTPA;
Thu, 06 Jul 2006 10:40:59 -0400
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
X-Resolved-to: x@mailbolt.com
X-Delivered-to: x@mailbolt.com
X-Mail-from: amponsuh_millicent1@yahoo.com
Received: from web37115.mail.mud.yahoo.com (web37115.mail.mud.yahoo.com [209.191.85.117])
by mx4.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with SMTP id B474F9A1F5
for <michelledavro@mailbolt.com>; Thu, 6 Jul 2006 10:41:01 -0400 (EDT)
Received: (qmail 97051 invoked by uid 60001); 6 Jul 2006 14:40:59 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
b=G8MAVIEkSJadeLiKRE0A/YR755V5LdvPxkc0rYOCfGPfpzngx+ss5XGVyRja0btbdsno2RDHbp4npTfyoboAK
33Xo6Nz9N98C6Oknny2rHiDsQvAgyLMzVK7bOwbE1QPGBy2DVH7DV9Mcp1SyepRfDkjigliRyfaWhBePb832OI= ;
Message-ID: <20060706144059.97049.qmail@web37115.mail.mud.yahoo.com>
Received: from [80.87.89.241] by web37115.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 06 Jul 2006 07:40:59 PDT
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 07:40:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: amponsuh millincent <amponsuh_millicent1@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hope to hear from you.
To: amponsuh_millicent1@yahoo.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-567525989-1152196859=:97029"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Dearest,
I greet you with the love of humanity, which I believed is suppose to be in the heart of everyman and woman including you. Let this message go down well with you and consider my request as opportunity to save my entire life and restore my dignity and personality.
My names are Millicent Amponsuh, Young girl of 23 years, from the Konor District of Togo. I am the eldest daughter of my late father: His Royal Highness (Dr John Amponsuh) the Agbana of Konor The 11.My father was murdered in a Cold-blood by the Revolutionary Armed Force that initiated the civil war and political unrest in my country .He was victimized for advocating JUSTICE and EQUITY for every citizens. He was killed along side with six other senior chief and other high ranking personal in the palace.
I am left with only a mother and little sister at the stage of life. The only hope and treasure that might keep me living now is the physical cash of U.S$6.6m (Six Millions six hundred thousand U.S Dollars) which my late father had deposited in a finance House here in Ghana before he died. In his WILLS he has deposited the money and the precious items in my names as the first daughter who to succeed him, In the Wills he stated that, the fund should be used to take care of the family and the well being of The palace. Now, that the palace is burnt down during the up rising and the children were killed and scatter our family attorney and the community elder men advised me to leave the country for abroad for security reason.

My beloved, now that i can no longer go back to my country for settlement, I decided to seek a foreign partner like you who will assist me relocate the money to his country for safe keeping and investment purpose. What I want you to do for me now is for you to stand as a foreign partner and received the money in your country.
In case you reply me with interest, I am ready to send you all documents that cover me as the owner of the funds in addition help in making any necessary assistance that you my require from me .
Please, these money is my life and my only hope, can all join hands together for investment that will bring profit to us so that we can keep our family in good order. Please reply with your contact address.
Thanks
Amponsuh Millicent.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> SCAM LETTERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: