SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FROM ENGR (MR) PEDRICK WILLIAMSON

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kanshi_ng
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sun 09 Jul 2006 20:53    Post subject: FROM ENGR (MR) PEDRICK WILLIAMSON Reply with quote

X-Gmail-Received: db86ae813d8dafb72b4ec85cc6160304f156a35b
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.64.151.15 with SMTP id y15cs8915qbd;
Wed, 10 May 2006 23:06:31 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.36.66.3 with SMTP id o3mr563215nza;
Return-Path: <pwilliamson10110@gmail.com>
Received: from 2mails2805.com (ppp-124.120.185.163.revip2.asianet.co.th [124.120.185.163])
by mx.gmail.com with SMTP id c12si9410204nzc.2006.05.10.23.06.27;
Received-SPF: neutral (gmail.com: 124.120.185.163 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of pwilliamson10110@gmail.com)
Message-Id: <4462d467.7138bd7f.79ab.ffff88f4SMTPIN_ADDED@mx.gmail.com>
From: "ENGR (MR) PEDRICK WILLIAMSON" <pwilliamson10110@gmail.com>
Reply-To: pwilliamson10110@gmail.com
To: kanshi@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 13:06:31 +0700
Subject: RE:SINCERE CO-OPERATION AND MUTUAL BENEFIT
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900 DM
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

FROM ENGR (MR) PEDRICK WILLIAMSON
PHUKET THAILAND
EMAIL : pwilliamson10110@gmail.com
TEL: 006697630078
FAX :006646428945

To : The President/Director

RE:SINCERE CO-OPERATION AND MUTUAL BENEFIT

Dear Sir,

I am interested in your partnership in business dealing.This business proposition I wish to intimate you with is of mutual benefit and its success is entirely based on mutual trust, cooperation and a high level of confidentiality as regard this transaction.

I am e-mailing to you this business proposition having gone through your remarkable profile through a your country business journal and after much delibration, I decided to solicit your interest in mutual business.

Before proceeding, I am a professional financial advisor on offshore and real estate investment, portfolio Management with a PRIVATE FINANCE AND SECURITY COMPANY here in Phuket -Thailand. Our firm is a company of high repute with years of outstanding services to the people of Asia-Pacific Region and Middle-East especially expatriate community here in Thailand.

I have resolved to contact you through this medium based on business proposition that will be of mutual benefit to both parties involved. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail.

Futhermore, I contacted you independently of our investigation and no one is informed of this communication of this transaction. I know you would be wondering why I am writing you with a request such as this but I only urge you to read on.

In November 2001, one of our reputable clients, Engr Bello Al-hakim of Iraq, a citizen of your country who use to be a contractor with Thai Gold minning cooperation /international businessman deposited a treasure box contained a considerable amount of money in United States Dollars in our company's vault. He registered the treasure box as VALUABLE ITEMS/TREASURES valued at US$18.5million US Dollars for safekeeping. And since then our client has failed to come forward to claim his treasure box which has been in our costudy for the past five (5 ) years now.

Consequently, in our bid to contact this client to redeem the demurrage which his treasure box had accumulated we discovered that our client lost his life during the war in iraq in 2003.

Since the death of our client none of his benefactors has come forward to claim the assets he deposited with us, which means that non of his relatives or family has any knowledge of this deposit . To this regards, I and my colleague in treasure department decided to move/transfer this funds to you as next of kin/benefactor to the deceased since you have the same nationality with him couple that our late client did not state or fill out any next of kin in the deposit form at the time of deposit.

Therefore I am soliciting for your sincere interest for us to work together to move this funds out from our company's vault and immediately transfer it into your nominated foreign account for future investment. I will provide necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim, all I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this attract no risk at all for it will be executed under legitimate arrangement Please do not be afraid as I will personally see to the success of this transaction in other not attract suspicious eyes. I have put and will personally place all essential documentation for success of the transfer. You should be rest assured that no one will question it because all financial deposit Certificates and transfer authorization pass my desk for final approval. To facilitate a smooth deal, I have agree on the followng : 1) I am willing to let you keep 25% of this fund for your assistance and valuable support, and 10% will be donated to charity organization in your/our late client country. I have also map out 5% for taxation and miscellaneous expenses of the total amount, while 60% will be for me and my colleaque in the office. 2) I will issue to you a Transfer Authorization of the fund,After which, you will transfer the money to your private accounts.

3. You will later on assist me in investing my own share of the money in a lucrative business under your care and management. However, I would like to assure you at this junction that the success of this transaction is guaranteed provided that you co-operate with me and follow my directives hence, every arrangements to move these funds have been perfected but I need a trusted partner who talk less and worthy of trust. Upon my receipt of your reply confirming your willingness to assist us, I will immediately arrange and transfer all the rights of ownership of this treasure to your name to facilitate your easy clearance and transfer of the complete funds to your country and upon acceptance, a legally binding agreement shall drafted in association with this transaction and forwarded to you for your signature prior to the movement of funds in your names as would be agreed upon. This is a sensitive and private business, the knowledge of which should be restricted, therefore do not discuss it with a third party. This transaction is 100% risk free. Please maintain absolute confidential on this matter. Thanks for your understanding and co-operation. I await your most prompt response through my telephone or e-mail address. Best Regards, Dr (Mr) Pedrick Williamson
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> SCAM LETTERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: