SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ASSISTANCE PLEASE!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spotthepot
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon 10 Jul 2006 23:12    Post subject: ASSISTANCE PLEASE!!!! Reply with quote

X-Gmail-Received: ab4a8ba89fea12d095d5ebfa36173815eee571d6

Received: by 10.49.90.4 with SMTP id s4cs63450nfl;
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 02:12:09 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.49.9.4 with SMTP id m4mr1199974nfi;
Return-Path: <tonyk2006@katamail.com>
Received: from fe-3a.inet.it (fe-3a.inet.it [213.92.5.105])
by mx.gmail.com with ESMTP id o9si6008048nfa.2006.07.10.02.12.07;
Received-SPF: neutral (gmail.com: 213.92.5.105 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of tonyk2006@katamail.com)
Received: from wbs-196-2-124-252.wbs.co.za ([::ffff:196.2.124.252]) by fe-3a.inet.it via I-SMTP-5.4.3-543
id ::ffff:196.2.124.252+hNJjmNiqFmy; Mon, 10 Jul 2006 11:11:38 +0200
X-wmSenderIP: 196.2.124.252
Message-ID: <196.2.124.252.1166073236.1152522692@webmail.katamail.com>
X-Complaints-To: abuse@katamail.com
Reply-To: tkb_966@sify.com
Subject: ASSISTANCE PLEASE!!!!
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 09:11:29 +0000
X-Mailer: Katamail
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Tony Kumba
Johannesburg
South Africa
Email:tkb_966@sify.com

ATTN:

STRICTLY PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

Hearts filled with emotion and pains, and with utmost sincererity and honesty, we the family of Late Michael Kumba decided to contact you, and believe you can be of great assistance to us at this time of tribulations. I am Tony Kumba, the first son of Michael Kumba farmer and leader movement for democratic change (Mdc) in Zimbabwe who was murdered in the land dispute in Zimbabwe.

Before the death of my father, he had taken me to Johannesburg to deposit the sum of Usd$9.5M(Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars), in a Security Company, as if he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. This amount was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for the farms and the establishment of the new farms in Swaziland. This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr. Robert Mugabe introduced a new Land Act, which wholly affected the rich white farmers and some few black farmers. This resulted to the killing and mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society. Infact, a lot of 45 people have been killed because of this land reformed Act for which my father was one of the victims.

It is against this background, that I and my family who are currently seeking asylum in South Africa decided to transfer my father's money to foreign account since the laws of South Africa prohibit a refugee (asylum seeker) to open any bank account or to be involved in any financial transaction. As the eldest son of my father, I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign account where this money could be transferred without the knowledge of my government who are bent on taking everything we have got. I am faced with the dilemma of investing this amount of money in South Africa for fear of going through the same experience in future since both countries have similar political history. Moreover, the South African Foreign Exchange policy does not allow such investment as an asylum seeker. Thus, as a foreigner, whom I want to entrust my future and that of my family in your hands, I must let you know that this transaction is risk free.

This money I intend to use for investment. I have two options for you, firstly, you can go into partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of the money in your country or take 20% of the total sum for nominating your account for this transaction, for I am in real need for genuine assistance. Whichever the option you want, feel free to notify me as I have also mapped out 5% of this money for all kinds of expenses incurred in the process of this transaction. While the remaining 75% will be for my investment in your country or joint investment as the case maybe.

Contact me with my alternate email address or via my telephone while I implore you to maintain the absolute confidentiality required in this transaction, because, with the recent elections held, and the ball still in the governments court, I now have no other choice than to seek urgent means of investing what is only left of us after the death of my dear father. I pray God to guard my life and that of my whole family as we await your reply.

God bless you as respond back to us.

Tony Kumba

For The Family
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> SCAM LETTERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: