SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A PARTTIME JOB FOR YOU and Work From Home..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jez
Victim Support

PostPosted: Sun 06 Aug 2006 22:52    Post subject: A PARTTIME JOB FOR YOU and Work From Home.. Reply with quote

Quote:
Return-Path: <troyholdingsconcept@pochta.ru>
Received: from mx1.internal (mx1.internal [10.202.2.200])
by server1.messagingengine.com (Cyrus v2.3.6) with LMTPA;
Thu, 03 Aug 2006 13:11:58 -0400
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
X-Resolved-to: xxx
X-Delivered-to: xxx
X-Mail-from: troyholdingsconcept@pochta.ru
Received: from www4.pochta.ru (www4.pochta.ru [81.211.64.24])
by mx1.internal (Postfix) with ESMTP id BA84AA90E0
for <xxx>; Thu, 3 Aug 2006 13:11:59 -0400 (EDT)
Received: (from www@localhost)
by www4.pochta.ru (8.13.1/8.13.1) id k73GqOpr068968;
Thu, 3 Aug 2006 20:52:24 +0400 (MSD)
(envelope-from troyholdingsconcept@pochta.ru)
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 20:52:24 +0400 (MSD)
Message-Id: <200608031652.k73GqOpr068968@www4.pochta.ru>
To: troyholdingsconcept@yahoo.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset="koi8-r"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Mailer: Free mail service Pochta.ru; WebMail Client; Account: troyholdingsconcept@pochta.ru
X-Proxy-IP: [196.1.176.150]
X-Originating-IP: [192.168.200.220, 196.1.176.150]
Subject: A PARTTIME JOB FOR YOU and Work From Home..

A PARTTIME JOB FOR YOU and Work From Home..
Troy Creative Concept Holdings Group.
My name is Troy Adams and I am an artist.I live in United Kingdom,I have been doing artwork since I was a small child. That gives me about 23 years of experience. I majored in art in high school and took a few college art courses. Most of my work is done in either pencil or airbrush mixed with color pencils. I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer.I have been selling my art for the last 3 years and have had my work featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines.I have sold in galleries and to private collectors from all around the world.I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art works to Americans,they are always offering to pay with a US POSTAL MONEY ORDER,which is difficult for me to cash here in United Kingdom.
I am looking for a representative in the states who will be working for me as a parti! me worker and i will be willing to pay 10% for every transaction,which wouldnt affect ur present state of work,someone who would help me recieve payments from my customers in the states.i mean someone that is responsible and reliable,cause the cost of coming to the state and getting payments is very expensive,i am working on setting up a branch in the states,so for now i need a representative in the united states who will be handling the payment aspect. These payments are in money order and they would come to you in your name, so all you need do is cash the money order deduct your percentage and wire the rest back. But the problem i have is trust,But i have my way of getting anyone that gets away with our money,i mean the FBI branch in Washington gets involved. It wouldnt cost u any amount,u are to receive payments which will be sent to u by fedex or usps from my business patners, which would come in form of a money order then u are to cash it and send the! cash to me via Western union money transfer, all western union charge s will be deducted from the money. If you are interested,please get back to me as soon as possible.
Please if intrested get back to by my Email: troyholdingsconcept@yahoo.com
Troy Creative Concept Holdings Group.
219.Toybee street.
London.
N1 7ne
Regards
Troy Adams.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> SCAM LETTERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: