SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

urgent attn needed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jez
Victim Support

PostPosted: Sun 06 Aug 2006 22:56    Post subject: urgent attn needed Reply with quote

Quote:
Return-Path: <www@host.serverdomain.net>
Received: from mx4.internal (mx4.internal [10.202.2.203])
by server1.messagingengine.com (Cyrus v2.3.6) with LMTPA;
Thu, 03 Aug 2006 04:21:50 -0400
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
X-Resolved-to: xxx
X-Delivered-to: xxx
X-Mail-from: www@host.serverdomain.net
Received: from host.serverdomain.net (host.serverdomain.net [209.239.32.48])
by mx4.internal (Postfix) with ESMTP id BFA299A0FA
for <xxx>; Thu, 3 Aug 2006 04:21:50 -0400 (EDT)
Received: (from www@localhost)
by host.serverdomain.net (8.12.11.20060614/8.12.9) id k738Lo97023922;
Thu, 3 Aug 2006 04:21:50 -0400
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 04:21:50 -0400
Message-Id: <200608030821.k738Lo97023922@host.serverdomain.net>
To: xx
Subject: urgent attn needed
X-Originating-Site: host.serverdomain.net
Reply-To: ame_juma02@yahoo.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL & URGENT
PHONE: 234- 80-58138610
PHONE: 234-2- 7514469
EMAIL: ame_juma02@yahoo.com

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
I am sure you will be surprise to read this from me having not met me
before. I am DR.AHMED DANJUMA an Executive DIRECTOR with the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF AVIATION, LAGOS - ABUJA NIGERIA. FIRST AND FOREMOST, I apologized using this medium to reach you for a transaction / business of this magnitude, but this is due to Confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this medium.

I have decided to seek a confidential co-operation with you in the execution of the deal described Hereunder for the benefit of all parties and hope you will keep it as a top secret because of the nature of this transaction.
Within the Department of THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF AVIATION where I work as an
Executive DIRECTOR and with the cooperation of four other top officials, we have in our possession as overdue payment bills totaling Twenty - EIGHT Million, Five Hundred Thousand U. S. Dollars ($28,500,000.) which we want to transfer abroad with the assistance and cooperation of a foreign company /individual to receive the said fund on our behalf or a reliable foreign non-company
account to receive such funds. More so, we are handicapped in the circumstances, as Civil ServANTS HERE IN NIGERIA, CIVIL SERVICE Code of Conduct does not allow us to
operate offshore account hence your importance in the whole transaction. This amount $28.5mILLION represents the balance of the total contract value
executed on behalf of my Department by a foreign contracting firm, which we the officials over-invoiced deliberately. Though the actual contract cost have been paid to the original contractor, leaving the balance in the Tune of the said amount which we have in principles gotten approval to remit by Key tested
Telegraphic Transfer (K.T.T) to any foreign bank account you will provide by filing in an application through the Justice Ministry in NIGERIA for the transfer of rights and privileges of the former contractor to you.

I have the authority of my partners involved to propose that should you be
willing to assist us in the transaction, your share of the sum will be 30% of the $28.5million, 60% for us and 10% for taxation and miscellaneous expenses. The business itself is 100% safe, on your part provided you treat it with utmost secrecy and confidentiality. Also your area of specialization is not a hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction. I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me. Endeavor to contact me immediately ON my e-mail address, FAX AND PHONE NUMBERS ABOVE whether or not you are interested in this deal. If you are not, it will enable me scout for another foreign partner to carry out this deal I want to assure you that my partners and myself are in a position to make the payment of this claim possible provided you can give us a very strong Assurance and guarantee that our share will be secured and please remember to treat this matter as very confidential matter, because we will not comprehend with any for!
m of exposure as we are still in active Government Service and remember once again that time is of the essence in this business.

To effectively and officially get thEsE funds transferred into your personal or companys account, We will please need your private telephone and fax numbers as well as your personal email address. also you will need to includE your full banking particulars where this money should be wired into. With these informations, we shall transcribe YOUR personal / COMPANY’S INFORMATION on the actual contract specification and put up claims and demand for the official approvals of thEsE funds. the invoice will be used to demonstrate the contract and supply valued at $28.5M USD.

WHILE Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation I await your reply. In case you need further details from me, always call my telephone number between 9 A.M. AND 9 P.M. Mondays to Fridays daily.

Yours faithfully.

DR.AHMED DANJUMA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> SCAM LETTERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: