SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PERSONAL// INVESTMENT PROPOSAL FOR URGENT ATTENTION

View previous topic :: View next topic  
heinousmoz
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed 11 Apr 2007 13:11    Post subject: PERSONAL// INVESTMENT PROPOSAL FOR URGENT ATTENTION Reply with quote

Reply-To : lassine2005@yahoo.com
Sent : Tuesday, March 20, 2007 3:58 PM
Subject : PERSONAL// INVESTMENT PROPOSAL FOR URGENT ATTENTION

MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Originating-IP: [196.28.250.59]
X-Originating-Email: [ssine042@hotmail.com]
X-Sender: ssine042@hotmail.com
Received: from bay0-omc2-s39.bay0.hotmail.com ([65.54.246.175]) by bay0-imc3-s33.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444); Tue, 20 Mar 2007 03:58:25 -0700
Received: from hotmail.com ([64.4.56.13]) by bay0-omc2-s39.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668); Tue, 20 Mar 2007 03:58:24 -0700
Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Tue, 20 Mar 2007 03:58:24 -0700
Received: from 64.4.56.244 by by101fd.bay101.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP;Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:58:23 GMT
X-Message-Info: LsUYwwHHNt33j7dxOoD1kcrSplyyjCfeSJfAtmN1/5zzJgJOdVoMzv1MWQgG93gJ
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 20 Mar 2007 10:58:24.0747 (UTC) FILETIME=[AE9283B0:01C76ADE]
Return-Path: ssine042@hotmail.com
View E-mail Message Source

Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed

From The
Desk Of Lassine Diawarra
Coordinator of the northern states Programmes
BOA Bank (ANNEXE)
EMAIL:lassine2005@yahoo.com
Subject:PERSONAL// INVESTMENT PROPOSAL FOR URGENT ATTENTION

ATTENTION: Sir

I am Lassine Diawarra a retired Bank personnel of the above mentioned Bank .
I got your contact from a very confidential source and I wish to maitain this confidentiality.
Actually,I decided to send you this proposal directly.for your appraisal on a possible business proposition for you & for our overall mutual interest.

I was the coordinator on technical cooperation and procurement officer to the Bank Of African Development and the African funds development.Projects/contract awards.
I need your assurance to help conclude a very good transaction wish i feel you will be very much interested BUSINESS.

I am from Burkina Faso West Africa, I am looking for any one interested to enter into business with me for the investment of $15.5million .

I am ready to have it transfer to your account for onward investment plan with a clear vision and proper detailed plan of the investment area, your presence in Burkina faso shall be highly welcome for amicable and trustful friendly discussion and negotiation.

I will be able to enter into detail discussion with you if you show your interest of capability to manage this fund and are interested,please reply immediately via this private email address and also forward to me your telephone number and fax number for easy communication.

Upon your response,I shall then provide you with more details and
relevant documents that will help you understand.,and be rest assured that this would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest this money in your country. for any joint venture or parternerialship.

Awaiting your urgent reply via this email above,please save me the anxiety of endless waiting.
God bless you.
Lassine Diawarra
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> SCAM LETTERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: