SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FORM USMAN & USMAN CHAMBERS.(NOTARY PUBLIC) URGENT ATTEN

View previous topic :: View next topic  
heinousmoz
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed 11 Apr 2007 13:46    Post subject: FORM USMAN & USMAN CHAMBERS.(NOTARY PUBLIC) URGENT ATTEN Reply with quote

Reply-To : us_bello12@myway.com
Sent : Tuesday, April 3, 2007 12:06 AM
Subject : FORM USMAN & USMAN CHAMBERS.(NOTARY PUBLIC) URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED.

MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Originating-IP: [196.28.242.20]
X-Originating-Email: [usman_bello1l@hotmail.com]
X-Sender: usman_bello1l@hotmail.com
Received: from bay0-omc3-s40.bay0.hotmail.com ([65.54.246.240]) by bay0-imc1-s37.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444); Mon, 2 Apr 2007 12:06:13 -0700
Received: from hotmail.com ([207.46.8.86]) by bay0-omc3-s40.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668); Mon, 2 Apr 2007 12:06:11 -0700
Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Mon, 2 Apr 2007 12:06:11 -0700
Received: from 207.46.8.123 by by117fd.bay117.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP;Mon, 02 Apr 2007 19:06:07 GMT
X-Message-Info: LsUYwwHHNt1lYoQqgVwcYqCyPW6eusLtVNqChZPCsNTLLDSD25uqIcqBPrX7GHM4
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 02 Apr 2007 19:06:11.0422 (UTC) FILETIME=[FA3D77E0:01C77559]
Return-Path: usman_bello1l@hotmail.com
View E-mail Message Source

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1; format=flowed

USMAN & USMAN ASSOCIATE.(NOTARY PUBLIC)

Dear Friend.

With great pleasure I am writing this proposal on behalf of my associates,I apologize for any inconveniences.But However, your address was secured through my search in the internet for a reliable and capable hand to handle a transaction of this magnitude. I obtained your profile from ICQ business website and became aware of your credibility and integrity. due to the
sensitivity of this transaction and my commitment as an attorney.

I am Barrister usman bello usman personal Attorney to William Barnes, a foreigner, Geologist by profession and The owner of cadbury manufacturing Company here in Burkina Faso, he died since 1999, in an EgyptAir Flight 990, on the 31st October along with other passengers on board. For your perusal,you can confirm this from the website below :-http://www.s-t.com/daily/11-99/11-02-99/d08ho174.htm

Before his death, he has a huge sum of $9,500.000.00 (nine million five hundred thousand USD) which no other person know about.Consequently the management team of the Central Bank (BCEAO),Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso,West Africa. has recently issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the investment deposits confiscated by the end of this quarter in their
financial calendar of 2007.

The request of foreigner as next of Kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

This is why I have contacted you to render assistance in repatriating the money and properties left behind by my client, before they will be confiscated or declared unserviceable by this Bank. As his personal Attorney, I am in possession of all legal documents, which shows the entire
transaction between him and the bank of africa in relation to this fund deposit.

I want to first transfer $5,000.000.00 (nine million five hundred thousand USD) from this money into a safe account abroad, after which we will transfer the remaining (4.500M) but I don't know any foreigner, I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be approved to a
local person here.

My constraint is to be able to source a foreign partiner who is honest and trustworthy individual, that will act as trustee and willing to assist me in this transaction, your share as compensation will be (35%) while (5%) for tax and other miscellaneous expenses.

This transaction is 100% risk free provided you treat it with utmost secrecy and confidentiality.I guarantee you that the entire transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, as all documents that will be required by the Bank Of
Africa.

My intention of writing you through email is because I believe it is very confidential.Hoping that you will understand and assist effectively for the success of this transaction and looking forward to hear from you.

Though this approach appears desperate, I can assure you that whatever questions you would need to ask or any other thing you will need to know regarding this proposal will be adequately answered to give you a clearer understanding of it, so as to arrive at a successful conclusion.

N.B: Please reply me on my private email address:
us_bello12@myway.com

Best Regards,

Barrister usman bello usman (esq)
Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso.
West Africa.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> SCAM LETTERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: