SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GOOD DAY SIR!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
heinousmoz
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed 11 Apr 2007 14:03    Post subject: GOOD DAY SIR! Reply with quote

Reply-To : steventheede6@myway.com
Sent : Wednesday, April 4, 2007 7:40 PM
To : steven_theede6@myway.com
Subject : GOOD DAY SIR!

MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Sender: steventheede6@myway.com
Received: from myway.com ([207.159.120.57]) by bay0-mc11-f13.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668); Wed, 4 Apr 2007 07:40:12 -0700
Received: by mprdmxin.myway.com (Postfix, from userid 110)id 9B7A67E42D; Wed, 4 Apr 2007 10:40:11 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from [196.201.152.18] by mprdmailfe5.nwk.myway.com via HTTP; Wed, 04 Apr 2007 10:40:11 EST
X-Message-Info: txF49lGdW40Fz9vvRrhlxiTsL5av9tSqU5HeldbDPJ6k9s2hQ1s9l8HqD6lSBEwW
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: ID = d6abf578b739e5c461a89f2240e30e5b
X-Mailer: PHP
Return-Path: steventheede6@myway.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 04 Apr 2007 14:40:12.0693 (UTC) FILETIME=[26EC2C50:01C776C7]
View E-mail Message Source

Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="MYWAYBOUNDARY_000__1e2441f1e2a960fdf7a861f53fc4fb55";
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Content-Type: text/html; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

ALTERNATIVE EMAIL:steven_theede2@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Sir,

I am Mr.Steven Theede,(CEO)of Yukos Oil Company, owned by Mikhail Khodorkovsky once rated as the richest man in Russia and owner of YUKOS OIL (Russian largest oil company), Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (a well reputable financial institution with its branches all Over the world).

SOURCE OF FUNDS:

I have a profiling amount (us$620,000,000.00)Six Hundred and Twenty Million United States Dollars only of which I seek you to accommodate for me. You will be rewarded with 4% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you handle this?

As his CEO, I was authorized to transfer money of an American oil merchant for his last oil deal with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky. The funds have since left the shores of America to a European private bank where the final crediting is to be carried out Legally. While I was on the process, my boss got arrested for his involvement in politics by financing the leading and opposing political parties (the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky), which posed as a threat to President Vladimir Putin Second Tenure as Russian president. Since then, I have placed on hold all transactions concerning this amount and lie low.

The transaction stand risky if not concluded because of its nature, a transit transfer, therefore I seek your cooperation.

You can catch more of the story on this website:

http://www.yukos.com
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3213505.stm
http://news.ft.com/cms/4bb9612a-d254-11d8-b661-00000e2511c8.html
http://www.hoovers.com/yukos/--ID__53700--/free-co-factsheet.xhtml

YOUR ROLE:

All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above mentioned sum and I will Re-profile the funds with your name, which will enable the European bank transfer the sum to you. I have decided to use this sum to relocate and never to be connected to any of Mikhail Khodorkovsky conglomerates. The transaction has to be concluded soon and as I confirm your readiness to conclude the transaction with me, I will provide you with details.

Please,note that as a result of the nature of this transaction and its secrecy,We will only communicate via email till this funds gets to your account then we will meet after the arrival of this funds in your account.

Again,Sir i will appreciate it most if you can give me more guide-lines on how we will handle this funds as soon as it gets to your account.Please note that any mail you may receive in respect of this transaction without my Passport bellow please kindly ignore such mail for security purposes of this transaction.Reason,Most of our workers will be mornitoring to know if any senior officer will remit or transfer funds without thier awareness so you must keep this transaction between you and me.

Best Regards,

Mr.Steven Theede.
(CEO) of Yukos Oil Company.
Hotmail has replaced this image to help protect your privacy. Click 'Show images once or Add sender to safe list' above to display images if you trust the sender of this message.
I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> SCAM LETTERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: