SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PART TIME JOB OFFER!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
heinousmoz
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon 16 Apr 2007 09:02    Post subject: PART TIME JOB OFFER! Reply with quote

Reply-To : jennifer_artword@myway.com
Sent : Friday, April 13, 2007 11:45 PM
Subject : PART TIME JOB OFFER!

MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Originating-IP: [196.1.176.178]
X-Originating-Email: [jenny1444arci@hotmail.com]
X-Sender: jenny1444arci@hotmail.com
Received: from bay0-omc3-s28.bay0.hotmail.com ([65.54.246.228]) by bay0-imc1-s31.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444); Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:46:02 -0700
Received: from hotmail.com ([65.54.175.37]) by bay0-omc3-s28.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668); Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:45:54 -0700
Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:45:54 -0700
Received: from 65.54.175.200 by by104fd.bay104.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP;Fri, 13 Apr 2007 18:45:51 GMT
X-Message-Info: LsUYwwHHNt0hImez9D54C758/kW8H6LWHCi7lCwuIevM5w8iyOJOq6X67LPa4E6S
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 13 Apr 2007 18:45:54.0314 (UTC) FILETIME=[F754C6A0:01C77DFB]
Return-Path: jenny1444arci@hotmail.com
View E-mail Message Source

Content-Type: text/html; format=flowed

CLAIRE ART WORLD INC.

Dear Friend,

My name is Jennifer Claire, I am an artist with my husband Kelvin Claire,We own CLAIRE ART WORLD in London(United Kingdom)I live in London United Kingdom, with my two kids, four cats, one dog and the love of my life my husband Kelvin Claire. It is definitely a full house, I have been doing artwork since I was a small child That gives me about 23 years of experience I majored in art in high school and took a few college art courses Most of my work is done in either pencil or art brush mixed with color pencils.

I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer, I have been selling my art for the last 3 years and have had my work featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines, I have sold in galleries and to private collectors from all around the world. I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art works to Americans, they are always offering to pay with MONEY ORDER OR CASHIERS CHECK, which is difficult for me to cash here in London United Kingdom.

I am looking for a representative in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA who will be working for me as a part time worker and i will be willing to pay 10% for every transaction, which wouldn’t affect your present state of work, someone who would help me receive payments from my customers in the states, I mean someone that is responsible and reliable, because the cost of coming to the state and getting payments is very expensive, I am working on setting up a branch in the state, so for now i need a representative in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA who will be handling the payment aspect for our company.
These payments are in MONEY ORDERS OR cashiers check and they would come to you in your name if you are willing to assist as a representative, so all you need do is cash the money order deduct your percentage and WESTERN UNION Charges then wire the rest back.

But the problem i have is trust, i have made arrangement with the FBI in Washington,that if anybody gets away with my money they will definately get hold with the person,and the person will go to JAIL for LOOTING my funds , you are to receive the MONEY ORDERS OR cashers check PAYMENT which will be sent to you by the FEDEX or UPS from my business partners, which would come in form of a MONEY ORDER OR cachers check then you are to take it to your bank account to enable you cash it and send the money cashed for the MONEY ORDERS OR cashers check to me via WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM.
NOTE: All charges of the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER will be deducted from the money, so you are rest assured that you wouldn’t spend a dime out of your personal money.
If you are interested, please get back to me as soon as possible via email.
N: B, Please send to me the listed information below:

#Your full name:
#Your full home address,
#Your age,#Occupation and as well your #marital status, and your,#direct contact telephone number,
I will be needing your home address, so that I will send the MONEY ORDERS or CHECKS to you via FedEx or .regular mail each time we have customer with such method of payment.
Thanks for your assistant and God bless,you can reply through my private mail jennifer_artword@myway.com

Hotmail has replaced this image to help protect your privacy. Click 'Show images once or Add sender to safe list' above to display images if you trust the sender of this message.
Thanks for your assistant and God bless,
Jennifer Claire.
Director of CLAIREART WORLD INC,
120 Pentonville Road
London N1 8JX
United Kingdom
CLAIRE ART WORLD INC.

Dear Friend,

My name is Jennifer Claire, I am an artist with my husband Kelvin Claire,We own CLAIRE ART WORLD in London(United Kingdom)I live in London United Kingdom, with my two kids, four cats, one dog and the love of my life my husband Kelvin Claire. It is definitely a full house, I have been doing artwork since I was a small child That gives me about 23 years of experience I majored in art in high school and took a few college art courses Most of my work is done in either pencil or art brush mixed with color pencils.

I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer, I have been selling my art for the last 3 years and have had my work featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines, I have sold in galleries and to private collectors from all around the world. I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art works to Americans, they are always offering to pay with MONEY ORDER OR CASHIERS CHECK, which is difficult for me to cash here in London United Kingdom.

I am looking for a representative in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA who will be working for me as a part time worker and i will be willing to pay 10% for every transaction, which wouldn’t affect your present state of work, someone who would help me receive payments from my customers in the states, I mean someone that is responsible and reliable, because the cost of coming to the state and getting payments is very expensive, I am working on setting up a branch in the state, so for now i need a representative in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA who will be handling the payment aspect for our company.
These payments are in MONEY ORDERS OR cashiers check and they would come to you in your name if you are willing to assist as a representative, so all you need do is cash the money order deduct your percentage and WESTERN UNION Charges then wire the rest back.

But the problem i have is trust, i have made arrangement with the FBI in Washington,that if anybody gets away with my money they will definately get hold with the person,and the person will go to JAIL for LOOTING my funds , you are to receive the MONEY ORDERS OR cashers check PAYMENT which will be sent to you by the FEDEX or UPS from my business partners, which would come in form of a MONEY ORDER OR cachers check then you are to take it to your bank account to enable you cash it and send the money cashed for the MONEY ORDERS OR cashers check to me via WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM.
NOTE: All charges of the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER will be deducted from the money, so you are rest assured that you wouldn’t spend a dime out of your personal money.
If you are interested, please get back to me as soon as possible via email.
N: B, Please send to me the listed information below:

#Your full name:
#Your full home address,
#Your age,#Occupation and as well your #marital status, and your,#direct contact telephone number,
I will be needing your home address, so that I will send the MONEY ORDERS or CHECKS to you via FedEx or .regular mail each time we have customer with such method of payment.
Thanks for your assistant and God bless,you can reply through my private mail jennifer_artword@myway.com

Hotmail has replaced this image to help protect your privacy. Click 'Show images once or Add sender to safe list' above to display images if you trust the sender of this message.
Thanks for your assistant and God bless,
Jennifer Claire.
Director of CLAIREART WORLD INC,
120 Pentonville Road
London N1 8JX
United Kingdom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> SCAM LETTERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: