SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

From Mr.John George.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
heinousmoz
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue 01 May 2007 11:52    Post subject: From Mr.John George. Reply with quote

Reply-To : johngeorgem1@yahoo.ie
Sent : Monday, April 30, 2007 3:12 PM
Subject : From Mr.John George.

MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Originating-IP: [41.208.134.53]
X-Originating-Email: [johngeorgem23@hotmail.fr]
X-Sender: johngeorgem23@hotmail.fr
Received: from bay0-omc1-s27.bay0.hotmail.com ([65.54.246.99]) by bay0-imc3-s39.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444); Mon, 30 Apr 2007 03:12:39 -0700
Received: from hotmail.com ([64.4.61.14]) by bay0-omc1-s27.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668); Mon, 30 Apr 2007 03:12:38 -0700
Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Mon, 30 Apr 2007 03:12:38 -0700
Received: from 64.4.61.244 by by102fd.bay102.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP;Mon, 30 Apr 2007 10:12:33 GMT
X-Message-Info: LsUYwwHHNt1dv3/mZpWymwrLQJ537ZTTMUdVUtGwowpP187fOPRI4DW8cPym/D1Q
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 30 Apr 2007 10:12:38.0229 (UTC) FILETIME=[1474E050:01C78B10]
Return-Path: johngeorgem23@hotmail.fr
View E-mail Message Source

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1; format=flowed

Hello Dear,

This letter was borne out of my desire to establish a business/mutual relationship with you.

My name is Mr.John George, the son of Chief George Mark the deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now facing court trial after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was killed by government of Charles Taylor,he accused my father of coup attempt.Though I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events and disturbances in Liberia, but the pressure of war drove my mother and i out of Republic of Liberia into exile in where we have been living under political asylum.

Sadly, my mother died of cancer three months ago and was burried. Prior to her death, she handed me over a certificate meant for a secret deposit which my late father made in a Finance Holding Company, the deposit that worth US$14M (Fourteen Million United States dollars only), was money paid to his corporation by its overseas Company in the heat of the conflict. He made this saving on his name with the hope of investing it after his tenure; but met his death.

I have contacted the Holding Company to confirm and the established ownership. Due to the return of peace in Liberia and the subsequent death of my mother, I have decided to solicit for the participation of a honest and trustworthy person or Company that will assist in the transfer and business re-investment of the fund.

I cannot do it alone due to my present social status and total ignorance of the business world. You will be given a 25% of the total fund for your effort in securing and transfering of this fund to your account or nogotiable percentage as you may wish from the transaction. If you are interested in the above proposal, contact me immediately for more details. You must maintain absolute confidentiality to ensure success.

Please indicate your personal tel/fax numbers when replying.
Best regards,
Mr.John George.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> SCAM LETTERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: