SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VERY URGENT..FROM JOHN

View previous topic :: View next topic  
heinousmoz
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed 23 May 2007 09:17    Post subject: VERY URGENT..FROM JOHN Reply with quote

Reply-To : <jhn_ak001@yahoo.fr>
Sent : Tuesday, May 22, 2007 10:57 PM
Subject : VERY URGENT..FROM JOHN

MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Originating-IP: [41.223.251.135]
Received: from bay0-omc1-s7.bay0.hotmail.com ([65.54.246.79]) by bay0-imc1-s31.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444); Tue, 22 May 2007 10:57:16 -0700
Received: from BLU107-W25 ([10.6.58.60]) by bay0-omc1-s7.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668); Tue, 22 May 2007 10:57:10 -0700
X-Message-Info: txF49lGdW41bJxWm9bslyO8wDIho/P5tAQHuvD1K8iEqBhEliD5gpRqzoWpdxmn8
Return-Path: jhnak65@hotmail.fr
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 May 2007 17:57:10.0564 (UTC) FILETIME=[9EC02E40:01C79C9A]
View E-mail Message Source

Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_721e5473-bce0-4a3e-9813-512421e7c259_"

Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

MR.JOHN AKONE.
ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT DEPT.
CONTINENTAL BANK COTONOU BENIN REP.

Hello,

I am MR JOHN AKONE, the secretary in the office of the director incharge account and audit dept of CONTINENTAL BANK COTONOU BENIN REP.With due respect and regards,I have decided to contact you on a mutual business transaction that will be of great benefit to both of us.During the auditing of our bank,it was discovered that a total sum of 6.5 million US dollars (Six million,Five Hundred Thousand US dollars)was abandoned in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer Mr.GEORGE STEARNS who died in an Air-Crash near the Atlantic Ocean in Cotonou suburb on Thursday, December 25, 2003. For more clarifications, you can visit the CNN web news for the tragedy.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of Kin to come over and claim his money because the money cannot be release unless somebody applies for it as next of Kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking and financial policies but unfortunately we learnt that his supposed next of kin or relation died along side with him in the accident leaving no body behind to claim the money.It is therefore upon this discovery that I and other officials in my department now decided to make this business proposal to you and for you to stand as his next of kin so that the money would be transfferred to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bills.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after four years, the money will be transferred into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund.The request for a foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and an indigene cannot stand as next of kin to the deceased family.I have agreed that 30% of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 5% will be set aside for expenses incurred during this transaction and 65 % would be for me and my colleagues.There after I and my colleagues will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated. Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged,you must apply first to the Bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased indicating your private, telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where the money will be remitted.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or e-mail the text of the application. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is risk free and that you should not entertain any fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer. You should contact me on my e-mail as soon as you receive this letter. We can conclude this operation within ten banking days,and keep this very confidential. Contact me for more information, before you apply.Trusting to hear from you shortly.

Have a nice day.

Mr. JOHN AKONE.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> SCAM LETTERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: