SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

URGENT ATTENTION

View previous topic :: View next topic  
heinousmoz
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue 29 May 2007 08:43    Post subject: URGENT ATTENTION Reply with quote

Sent : Monday, May 28, 2007 3:19 PM
Subject : URGENT ATTENTION

MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Originating-IP: [196.28.241.186]
X-Originating-Email: [isayus5@hotmail.com]
X-Sender: isayus5@hotmail.com
Received: from bay0-omc3-s5.bay0.hotmail.com ([65.54.246.205]) by bay0-imc3-s36.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444); Mon, 28 May 2007 03:19:25 -0700
Received: from hotmail.com ([207.46.9.222]) by bay0-omc3-s5.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668); Mon, 28 May 2007 03:19:09 -0700
Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Mon, 28 May 2007 03:19:09 -0700
Received: from 207.46.9.251 by by120fd.bay120.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP;Mon, 28 May 2007 10:19:07 GMT
X-Message-Info: txF49lGdW43QFU93PMBYJVsnXT42H/nehlMXroo42WRf2Dvf4MZjV2yZPlAvt6t6
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 28 May 2007 10:19:09.0331 (UTC) FILETIME=[A1234E30:01C7A111]
Return-Path: isayus5@hotmail.com
View E-mail Message Source

Content-Type: text/html; format=flowed

From The Desk Of Mr.Yusuf Issa
The Head Of File Department,
Groupe Bank of Africa B.O.A
Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso West Africa.

Compliments Of The Season.

Pardon my indignation if my proposal letter comes to you as a surprise or may offend you for contacting you without your prior consent.

Firstly, I got your email address from the professional data base found in the internet Yahoo tourist search as I was searching for a foreign reliable partner after series of prayers and fasting. I was divinely directed by the almighty to contact you among other names I met in my search. I believe that God has a way of helping who is in need.

My name is Mr.Yusuf Issa from Burkina Faso. I work with the Groupe Bank of Africa as the Head of file Department. In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of $ 18 million U.S.A dollars in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in a plane crash.

From the day this bank got this information about his death, this bank have expected his next of kin to come for the claim of his fund and no one comes because the only next of kin( his wife) died also. As indicated in our banking policy the bank cannot release his fund to anyone unless somebody applies as his next of kin or relation.

Therefore upon my discovery I have decided to make this proposal to you so that you will stand to the bank through writing an application letter as the next of kin to the deceased person and fund, on the acceptance of your application letter to the bank, the bank will release the fund into your account as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement. I will not like this fund to be transfered into the bank treasury as one of the unclaimed bill.

The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned for the fact that the late man was a foreigner and nationality of Burkina Faso cannot stand as the next of kin to a foreigner.

On your acceptance, I will send to you the application letter you will send to the bank for the claim of the fund, and I will feed you with the accurate information’s that will enable the bank transfer the fund into your account for both of us to share at the ratio of 60% for me while 30% for you and 10% for the expenses incurred.

Immediately after the transfer has been made into your account I will visit you in your country for my own part of the money as the percentages indicated.

Mr.Yusuf Issa.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> SCAM LETTERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: