SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My story

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> YOUR STORY AND EXPERIENCES WITH SCAMMERS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMAYOESQ
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon 17 Jan 2005 15:44    Post subject: I was scammed Reply with quote

Dear Readers,

This is food for thought, I was recently scammed out of thousands of dollars, I have been carrying on this conversation with the would be scammer for months and even was stupid enough to make a trip abroad to meet this person. This guy claims to be a bank manager, and that he needs a foreigner to help direct millions of dollars. from a deceased individual in turn the would be foreigner would receive a percentage of the money once transfer fees and other charges have been paid. At the time the money was supposed to be transferred to my acct for dividing up, at the last minute they said that a tranfer/ins fee of 0.5 percent had to paid which amounted to $300k USD which was finally paid by another party. To make a long, long story short a light bulb finally went off on a BIG, BIG RIPOFF!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
JM
churchmouse
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon 17 Jan 2005 18:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello JMAYOESQ,
Welcome to the forum and thank you for posting your experience with us..These criminals can be so clever and manipulative that it's easy to lose perspective for a while. So sorry that you had such a loss!
Where were these scammers? If you would be good enough to post their location, we can tell you where to report them in hopes of bringing them to justice. As you met with them, you have the kind of information that will be particularly helpful like phone numbers, addresses, descriptions etc.
belawan
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed 15 Jun 2005 02:53    Post subject: scam Reply with quote

Hi,

I was coned by these scammers (West Africa-Burkina Faso) inheritance USD7.35millions project. I invested into the dealings USD15.5 K.

Beware and alert your friends not to fall vicitms by these scammers (never read their emails or rentertain theri phone calls)

Cheers up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> YOUR STORY AND EXPERIENCES WITH SCAMMERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: