SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kodo Consultant/African Relief Board

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JetAgeHobo
NEW Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue 02 Oct 2007 15:49    Post subject: Kodo Consultant/African Relief Board Reply with quote

Was contacted last week by a company calling themselves "Kodo Consultant" with this e-mail:

Following the offer which your Company had posted in go4World Business, we
hereby propose for a bulk sales of your Latex Exammination Glove to
African Relief Board(A.R.B) and hopefully look forward to enfranchised by
your Company in the future.

Korido Consultant is a Consultant with African Relief Board, we are general Consulting company with a singular reputable aim of aiding a vast numbers of Development with efficient multi-purpose human aid to meet the high demand.

Due to current developements in African, ARB was formed by a legislation of member state ECOWAS as a Health relief Agency due to the increasing
Epidemic/Hunger arising from Civil unrest: Wars, Natural Disaster.

An offer exist for the supply of Iatex Exammination and Surgical Gloves to
the African Relief Board (ARB) and this will be used for the Madication and
Rehablitation to all Prisons, Motherless Babies, War Zone and Refugee Camps.

Hence we contact you for the supply and we implore you to confirm by return mail your interest to handle this supply project offer and your ability to carry out the shipment within 120 day after receipt of your 100% Upfront payment by T/T.

We are reliable Exporters of Africa-Gold Dust, Petroluem products,Woods,
Raw cottons.

Only Seriouse Exporter will be Considered.
Best regards,
Mrs. Aisha Ribadu
Korodo Consultant Ltd.
104 Blvd Notre Dame Des Apotres.
Tel : +228 9414712
Fax :+228 222 33 41
Lome Togo

Now, I'm assuming the bit about "receiving my 100% upfront payment by TT befor shipment" was a typo, and she ment to imply that I would be paid by TT.

I wrote back a vague price and quantity, and she responded with pretty rediculouly high quantities, and the following:

"QUANTITIES: 420,000.00 Boxes.
QUANTITIES: 2,000,000.00 Pcs.
Note that this supply will last for One(1) years and partial shipment is allowed.

Kindly send to us your FOB price with necessary trade discount and add our 3%Agent Commission and send it to us.
Note Their Payment Terms: once your invoice is approved for payment, you will be required to visit African Relief Board(ARB) Regional Headqurater in Accra Ghana to sign and seal the Contract Formalities,Notarize, Legalize the Contract for your immediate transfer of the total Contract fund 100% T/T in advance while you are in Ghana and shipment will be made within 90 to 120 days after receipt full contract payment.
Thank you, while waiting for your urgent reply.
Best regards,
Mrs.Aisha Ribadu"

I'm gonna have to clarify this 100% TT in advance, seems it still sounds like I'm paying them the money...

Was doing ok unitil the part about me traveling to to Ghana... I think I'm gonna be wheelchair bound and can't travel.

This company does have a lot of postings on various B2B trade boards looking for T-shirts for the African Relief Board, so they do work at it.

Any ideas?
Bob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> IS THIS A SCAM? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: