SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lantex Manufacturing Company

View previous topic :: View next topic  
catcher
NEW Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu 15 Nov 2007 00:36    Post subject: Lantex Manufacturing Company Reply with quote

A scam job offer to recruit 'money mules'. Lantex is a genuine company but they have no connection whatsoever with this scam job.

Delivered-To: xxxxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.142.164.3 with SMTP id m3cs395718wfe;
Sun, 11 Nov 2007 13:48:02 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.114.137.2 with SMTP id k2mr638883wad.1194817682252;
Return-Path: <www-data@realhost.fulcrum-hosting.com>
Received: from realhost.vikingsystems.com (www.realtor-desktop.com [65.39.70.119])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id k26si9302809waf.2007.11.11.13.48.00;
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 65.39.70.119 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of www-data@realhost.fulcrum-hosting.com) client-ip=65.39.70.119;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 65.39.70.119 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of www-data@realhost.fulcrum-hosting.com) smtp.mail=www-data@realhost.fulcrum-hosting.com
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 13:48:02 -0800 (PST)
Message-Id: <47377892.1abb720a.0ffa.ffff972cSMTPIN_ADDED@mx.google.com>
Received: from www-data by realhost.vikingsystems.com with local (Exim 3.36 #1 (Debian)) id 1IrKft-0000ov-00; Sun, 11 Nov 2007 14:49:01 -0700

Subject: JOB EMPLOYMENT
Reply-To: timasy0020@yahoo.com

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Message-Id: <E1IrKft-0000ov-00@realhost.vikingsystems.com>

ATTN

I am Rolando D Rubio,the Deputy Personnal Manager for Lantex Manufacturing Company in Accrington,UK.

We are also able to manufacture to our customers specific design requirements. As our main area of business is the promotional market we are constantly working with our clients on new and innovative designs and provide a fast and flexible service. Blank Tea Towels, Cotton Canvas Bags and Cotton Drill Aprons are our most popular products used by screen printers and embroiderers for tourism, schools, special events and promotions. Whilst our main customer base is in the UK we also supply finished articles Worldwide.

We are looking for a representatives who is based in United States and Canada, Someone who his Faithful and Honest who will be helping us receiving payments from our customers based in the states.

We are willing to pay 10%per every payment you receive from our clients on our behalf and you can still keep your regular job while you work as it wouldn't affect your present state of job.

All you have to do is help us receive payments from our reliable customers in the united States.These payments will be coming to you in either Cashiers Check,Money Orders which are drawn on US Bank and they will be issued in your Name and send to you as our representatives.

As soon as you receive any payment from any of our clients,all you need to do is take it to your Bank or a Pawn Shop or a Check Cashing Place around you and have it cashed it,then you going to deduct your 10% from it and send whatever the remaining to the company based on instruction that will be given to you.

If you are interested i would need you to give me your Full Name,Contact Address,Phone Number and your e-mail address so i can send it to my client and he'll issue and the payment to you I want you to be rest assured that this transaction wouldn't cost you any amount and no tax involved in it.All you have to do is just to receive payments which will be sent to you

through Fedex or UPS courier services from our clients and this doesn't entails any money from you for everything will be

arranged by our clients.

But,the problem we have is trust and honest,But we have our way of getting anyone that have the plan to gets away with our money,such person will be tracked down by the authority.I mean the FBI.........

So, remember to include the following:

YOUR FULL NAME.................................

ADDRESS(NOT P.O BOX)........................................

CITY..........................................

ZIP CODE......................................

PHONE NUMBER home and cell....................

AGE............................................
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> SCAM LETTERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: