SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

urgent and confidential fron Christele

View previous topic :: View next topic  
heinousmoz
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sun 09 Jul 2006 20:40    Post subject: urgent and confidential fron Christele Reply with quote

Return-Path: <christelebany01@yahoo.fr>
Received: from mx4.internal (mx4.internal [10.202.2.203])
by server2.messagingengine.com (Cyrus v2.3.6) with LMTPA;
Sat, 08 Jul 2006 06:26:02 -0400
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
X-Resolved-to: x@mailbolt.com
X-Delivered-to: x@mailbolt.com
X-Mail-from: christelebany01@yahoo.fr
Received: from web26914.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (web26914.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [217.146.177.81])
by mx4.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with SMTP id 4E3DE9A1F9
for <michelledavro@mailbolt.com>; Sat, 8 Jul 2006 06:26:04 -0400 (EDT)
Received: (qmail 59647 invoked by uid 60001); 8 Jul 2006 10:26:01 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr;
h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
b=ZzJyiWtJywcjUZAGzIyHO8LnURDs5EygUIR/cO4++yokU9K4W6yRsVG2RL28OHPKGhPOY/Phs/5hwSMHQZ/
ZGyASQJorBNgEUDBNOuK2nEZAKtXhQh6AUa1Wa9xGTyyNWBg8gMe/LdKQohn15bjw7XzdDo3yuRCbmBhxatYEUzo= ;
Message-ID: <20060708102601.59645.qmail@web26914.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
Received: from [213.136.117.60] by web26914.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 08 Jul 2006 12:26:01 CEST
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 12:26:01 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: urgent and confidential fron Christele
To: christelebany01@yahoo.fr
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-127765107-1152354361=:59016"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Firstly with thanks and gratitude i would like to introduce my self fully to you so that you can know the person that you are associating with.

I am CHRISTELE BANY the only child of late Chief Charles BANY from the south north of Ivory Coast West Africa.I lost my mother during the time she was delievering me , infact i did not see my mother face to face only her pictures that i do see.

My father was killed by the Rebels that are still occupying the South north part of my country up till today since 19 september 2002.Glory be to God that i was not in the country during that period may be i would have been dead, if not for God and for the fact that i was in Ghana where i was schooling.Since that period i have been suffering without parents, house ,relatives, money and other wise except God almigthy who has been taking care of me.

Before the untimely death of my father, he was one of the top importers and exporters of COCOA as you may have been aware that my country is the world highest Cocoa exporting country.From his business income he deposited two trunk boxes that contains fifteen million united staes dollars( us$15m) in a security company with my name , the only child as the next of kin beneficiary.

Unfortunately for me , when i went to retreive the box from the security company it was that time that the security company officials made it known to me that my father deposited the Boxes really with my name as the next of kin beneficiary but i that i do not have access to the boxes untill i pay the remaining of their security charge because the money that my late father deposited for their security charges has expired.

this is why i prayed and fasted for God to bring some one like you to come and help me to retreive the Boxes from the security company and transfer money in the boxes into your nominated Bank account either in your country or in any other country that is conducive for you and for that reason i would also like you to help me in investing the fund in any lucrative business of your choice in any country that you chooses while after the fund has been transfered into your nominated account , you will then withdraw some money from the fund and send to me so that i will use it and process my travleing documents to come and join you to continue with my education while you take charge of the investment that we are going to extablish with the fund.

My dear friend, this is the reason why i contacted you for your kind and God fearing assistance and i promise you a great compensation if you can do this for me a little orphan.
All the legal documents that my father signed with the security company are all intact and the security company is also ready to release the Boxes if we pay them their remaing dumorage charges that the boxes have accumulated in their custody ,please for your information the security company does not know the content of the Boxes as money but rather as family valuables for security reasons
Please i am advicing you to please come and help me out because things are very very difficult for me presently, i do no longer go to school, i am staying under the care of United nation peace keeping force in a refuge camp here in Abidjan , and i am always with my pastor who keeps on praying for me for a way out.
My dear friend, i also know that you are aware of the current political problem here and the presidential election is almost at hand now, presently the governing party, the opposition party and the rebels are in South africa for a peace talk but since four days no possitive outcome, infact i am also afraid of loosing this Boxes and my life because there is no security for life and property any longer here.
Also the heartless politicians in my country are looking for where to raise fund in other to sponsor their canpagn since in my country politice is money and not public opinion, infact i am tired here and i want to leave this war country to come over to your desired country for the continuation of my education and for the investment of this fund please.
My dear, i am ready to link up with the security company so that you will negociate with them on how to retreive the boxes after which you transfer the money that is in it into your nominated account please after which i will then come and join you.
Please i will like you to send all your contact details so that i will call you on the phone for more explanation and also for me to hear your voice and know the voice of the person that i am associating with and the person who my inheritance is going into his account.

Please i would also like you to send your full contact details to me, your occupation, family background; country of origin and all about you since we are entering into a relationship that will be everlasting.
Please i am really suffering and i do not know what else to do and i promise that since all concerning this transaction are legal that means that there are no RISK involved. You are only to coperate with me and the security company
PLease i want you to keep this transaction within you alone for my security and for the safty of the fund here and in your country please.

Expecting a positive answer from you and after your response through my private email address(christelebany01@yahoo.fr) for confindential reasons i will sending the contact of the security company to you if you can assist me.

Your's sincerely

Christele
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> SCAM LETTERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: