SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KELLEYKO FABRICS&TEXTILES

View previous topic :: View next topic  
e6ffdyr0

PostPosted: Fri 07 Jul 2006 11:37    Post subject: KELLEYKO FABRICS&TEXTILES Reply with quote

THIS IS A SCAM. A VICTIM ASKED ME TO POST IT, ASO THAT IT CAN BE FOUND ONLINE.

Quote:
-----Original Message-----
From: KELLEYKO FABRICS&TEXTILES <fabricstextiles1@jobs.com>
Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
Sent: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 01:32:51 -0700
Subject: TEMPORARY JOB OFFER

TEMPORARY JOB OFFER
Would you like to work temporarily and get paid weekly?(Open only to US Citizens and Residents)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Would you like to work online from Home/Temporarily and get paid weekly?we are glad to offer you for a job position at our company,KELLEYKO FABRICS&TEXTILES We need someone to work for the company as a Representative/Book keeper in the USA. This is in view of our not having an office presently in the USA.

Our integrated yarn and fabric manufacturing operations use state-of-the-art textile equipment from the world's leading suppliers. Order processing,production monitoring and process flow are seamlessly integrated through a company-wide computer network.

* The average monthly income is about 4000.00 USD.
* No form of investments from you.
* This job takes only 1-3 hours per day

ABOUT THE JOB:
We have sales representatives all over the world to distribute our products.You know, that it's not easy to start a business in a new market (being the US). There are hundreds of competitors, close direct contacts between suppliers and customers and other difficulties, which impede our sales promotion.We have decided to deliver the products upfront, it's very risky but it should push up sales on 25 percent.We need to get payments for our products as soon as possible. Unfortunately we are unable to open Bank Accounts in the United US without first registering the company name. Presently with the amount of Orders we have, we cannot put them on hold. For fear of loosing the customers out rightly. Secondly we cannot cash these payments from the US soon enough, as international Checks take about 14 working days for cash to be made available.

We lose about 75,000 USD of net income each month because we have money transfer delays.

You are not involved in any sales. Once orders are received and sorted we deliver the product to a customer (usually through FEDEX/UPS).The customer receives and checks the products. After this has been done the customer has to pay for the products.About 90 percent of our customers prefer to pay through Certified Cheque and Money orders based on the amount involved.

YOUR TASK ARE:
1. Receive payment from Customers
2. Cash Payment at your Bank
3. Deduct 10% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed
4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices you will be instructed to send payment to.

Our payments will be issued out in your name and you can have them cashed in your bank or other Cashing Services.Deduct your weekly salary and forward the balance to the company via western union money transfer We understand it is an unusual and incredible job position. This job takes only 3-7 hours per week. You'll have a lot of free time doing another job, you'll get good income and regular job.

This job is very challenging and you should understand it. We are looking only for the worker who satisfies our requirements and will be an earnest assistant.We are glad to offer this job position to you. If you feel that you are a serious and earnest worker and you want to work for KELLEYKO FABRICS&TEXTILES, kindly send me your names ,address and phone number via email .

MR. KELLEY KO
EMPLOYMENT CO-ORDINATOR
(KELLEYKO FABRICS&TEXTILES)

Quote:
-----Original Message-----
To:
Sent: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:53:14 +0100 (BST)
Subject: EMPLOYMENT FORM

Dear

Thanks for signifying your interest,we would like you to know that we are glad to be having you on board,but first you would have to fill our employment form and returned to me.
I am giving you a copy in this email that you would fill and return back to me.So please when replying ,kindly tell me some things about you that would make this more personal,as you know we must know a few things about you like if your married,your gender and if your presently employed (although been employed would not reduce your chances of working with us)So get back with the filled form and let start doing business....We have payments pending and would like you to start with us as soon as possible.

Here is a copy of the form...Refrence No:- LSLCA/2031/ 8161/05Batch No:- R4/A313/2-60

EMPLOYMENT FORM

First Name:................ Middle Name:................Last Name:....................
Addrress Line 1............................................Address Line 2...................................
City.......................................... State.....................Zip................
Home Phone.......................Cell Phone.........................
Gender.............Marital Status........................Age.................Nation of Origin.....................................................................................................................

ATTESTATION

According to how you have been briefed earleir. You are required to receive payment on behalf of the above mentioned firm.

You are to deduct 10% of all funds processed on a particular order & forward the balance payment via western union to any of the companies regional warehouses that will be given to you later.

You will notify the company a week ahead if eventually you want to discontinue this job. So as to terminate all payment coming your way to avoid conflict.In agreement to this kindly append signature below.

Signature.............................. date...................

So i would be expecting to hear from you soon,have a lovely day.
Regards,clothing the world...our goal
mirakl

PostPosted: Fri 07 Jul 2006 23:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you please post the headers so we can make sure it;'s a scam?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
opus
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sat 08 Jul 2006 16:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a legitimate company called KellyKo Textile but they don't use a @jobs.com email address.

Scammers will often use names of real companies to give themselves an appearance of legitimacy, and this is the case with this one.

Note the company name in ALL CAPS within the lower case text. Typical template where they insert the name of a new company as needed.

Scamdex has posted a nealy identical message with different company names:
http://scamdex.com/NSX/E/NSX30Dec0515056FwJOBOF.html
Many of the phrases or paragraphs are identical.

This is a Representative Scam where they will be sending you fake or forged cheques or money orders, asking that you deduct 10% for your commission and forward the balance of the money to them by Western Union or Money Gram. You are then responsible for refunding the bank when the cheque is returned. You even risk being charged with bank fraud while the criminal is totally safe and anonymous.

Keep in mind that just because a bank tells you that a cheque is "good" doesn't absolved you of total responsibility. These fake cheques are usually made in the name of a well established company and banks usually simply check their account which shows valid. The fact that the cheque is forged is not know until the company itself notices it and notify the bank, which can take many weeks sometime.

It would be interesting to see the full header of that email.
e6ffdyr0
NEW Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri 21 Jul 2006 12:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I got the original format from a victim and do not have real headers. Fyi I include the headers of a reply to one of my ASEMs. Hope that helps.

Quote:
X-Apparently-To: kenamu41@yahoo.fr via 217.146.177.163; Wed, 05 Jul 2006 06:02:47 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [217.146.177.220]
Authentication-Results: mta338.mail.re4.yahoo.com
from=yahoo.co.uk; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 217.146.177.220 (HELO web27601.mail.ukl.yahoo.com) (217.146.177.220)
by mta338.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 05 Jul 2006 06:02:46
Received: (qmail 24090 invoked by uid 60001); 5 Jul 2006 13:02:46 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
b=f2VCbpLxaZmloCTOFiBaSfTSw4Kl8plqbhdgUm9BybiOQ983nx0ODgmA2
UogHvJZ6YJspGMPhLjYIMf2ldRa526C86mVzhKSg/dP7WDoajxQTH76yEVo0r1HRpE5c7/P7LWMspviyuzt8t7xhoWKN2527KP3RujohpXJD1Ib8+4= ;
Received: from [192.116.71.34] by web27601.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 05 Jul 2006 14:02:46 BST
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 14:02:46 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: mamounata zoungrana
To: ken amunike <kenamu41@yahoo.fr>
In-Reply-To: <34fa32920607050558k7f22a0cbvf0dfdf7c1be850ec@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-502771936-1152104566=:23729"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Length: 650

--0-502771936-1152104566=:23729
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

Who are you? And what i you talking about the company could not understand you well

ken amunike <kenamu41@yahoo.fr> wrote: how bodi mai u mom and dad live long ,dey u work me maga ojooooo ?i
dey no want lose him .bro let us do it togetha .chief ken amunike

---------------------------------
Switch an email account to Yahoo! Mail, you could win FIFA World Cup tickets.
--0-502771936-1152104566=:23729
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

Who are you? And what i you talking about the company could not understand you well

ken amunike &lt;kenamu41@yahoo.fr&gt; wrote: <BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">how bodi mai u mom and dad live long ,dey u work me maga ojooooo ?i
dey no want lose him .bro let us do it togetha .chief ken amunike
</BLOCKQUOTE>

<hr size=1>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
Switch an email account to Yahoo! Mail, you could win FIFA World Cup tickets.
</font>
--0-502771936-1152104566=:23729--

kelleyko27 is not kelleyko25 but the other was dead Sad you know how quick thos boxes expire when s/o larts them. I'd rather not wnat them larted, though, as I have other things in mind for them Twisted Evil
opus
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri 21 Jul 2006 13:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

192.116.71.34 is Gilat-Satcom/Goldenlines, an Israel satellite provider that is known to service West Africa amongst others. It often comes up in relation with various scams, specially out of Nigeria but also Ghana and other countries.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> SCAM LETTERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: