SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mrs Evelyn Nyere

View previous topic :: View next topic  
heinousmoz
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sun 09 Jul 2006 20:45    Post subject: Mrs Evelyn Nyere Reply with quote

Return-Path: <evelyn_nyere3@yahoo.co.in>
Received: from mx3.internal (mx3.internal [10.202.2.202])
by server2.messagingengine.com (Cyrus v2.3.6) with LMTPA;
Sat, 01 Jul 2006 08:05:58 -0400
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
X-Resolved-to: x@mailbolt.com
X-Delivered-to: x@mailbolt.com
X-Mail-from: evelyn_nyere3@yahoo.co.in
Received: from web8515.mail.in.yahoo.com (web8515.mail.in.yahoo.com [202.43.219.108])
by mx3.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with SMTP id 6736F2575D
for <michelledavro@mailbolt.com>; Sat, 1 Jul 2006 08:05:59 -0400 (EDT)
Received: (qmail 75756 invoked by uid 60001); 1 Jul 2006 12:05:56 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.in;
h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
b=MFeG8M/3tsJajoNR3DUJ2uK1LABXu6izN5/VYIDmSvzt9ETxUF738YJhLvq5Gj28QS5JhG1wfE4oHdhip1nyu
0NqV/kNEXanVe0xMc9vxq/cw1BvSFffjhdZ9AAzrDsZELVrf/BZ6o/gO35YSB1kV0wO3sXcLEbwhku3yPkXjUA= ;
Message-ID: <20060701120556.75754.qmail@web8515.mail.in.yahoo.com>
Received: from [213.136.118.75] by web8515.mail.in.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 01 Jul 2006 13:05:56 BST
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 13:05:56 +0100 (BST)
Subject: From Mrs Evelyn Nyere
To: evelyn_nyere3@yahoo.co.in
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1533192060-1151755556=:73436"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Good day!

I am Mrs Evelyn Nyere from solomon island . I am married to Mr David Nyere who worked whith our embassy in ivory cost for nine years before he died in the year 2003 . we were married for eleven years without a child. he died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death we were both born again christian. since his dead i decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the bible is against. when my late husband he has a mettalic trunk box which contain $8.5million usa dollars and he deposited the consignment in a security company as a family valuables for security reasons. recently. my doctor told me that i would not last for the next three months due to cancer problem having known my condition i decided to donate this fund to a church ,organization or good person that will utilize this money the way i am going to instruct herein.

I want a church organization or good person that will use this fund for orphanages; widows and other peoples that needs help and also propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained. the bible made us to understand that :blessed is the hand that giveth;.i took this decision because i dont have any child that will in-herit this money and my husband relatives are not christians not even good at all because they are the one that responsible for the death of my husband in other to have all my late husband properties and i dont want my husband's efforts to be used by those that conspired for his death. this is why i am taking this decision, i am not afraid of death hence i know where i am going. i know that i am going to be in the bosom of the lord. exodus 14 vs 14 say that ;the lord will regard because
of my health hence the presence of my husbands relatives around me always. i dont want to fight my case and i shall hold my peace; i dont need any
telephone communication in this them to know about this development and i know that with God all things are possible.

As soon as i receive your reply i shall give you the contact of the security company. i will also issue a letter of authorization to the security company that will prove you the present beneficiary of this consignment. i also want you and your church or the organization to always pray for me because the lord is my only shephard. my happiness is that i lived a life of a worthy christian,whoever that wants to serve the lord must serve him in spirit and truth. please always be prayerful for me all through your life. contact me on this email address (evelyn_nyere3@yahoo.co.in )any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another good person ,church, organization for this same purpose. please assure me that you will act accordingly as i state herein.

Hoping to receive your response immediately

and remain blessed in the lord.I remain yours sister in christ.

Mrs.Evelyn Nyere.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> SCAM LETTERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: