SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mr George Maxwell

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jez
Victim Support

PostPosted: Tue 11 Jul 2006 18:08    Post subject: Mr George Maxwell Reply with quote

Quote:
Return-Path: <cc0022@myway.com>
Received: from mx3.internal (mx3.internal [10.202.2.202])
by server1.messagingengine.com (Cyrus v2.3.6) with LMTPA;
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 16:23:53 -0400
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
X-Resolved-to: xxx
X-Delivered-to: xxx
X-Mail-from: cc0022@myway.com
Received: from www5.pochta.ru (www5.pochta.ru [81.211.64.25])
by mx3.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id AE2D4940CC
for <xxx>; Mon, 10 Jul 2006 16:23:56 -0400 (EDT)
Received: (from www@localhost)
by www5.pochta.ru (8.13.1/8.13.1) id k6AKMrOY024675;
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 00:22:53 +0400 (MSD)
(envelope-from cc0022@myway.com)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 00:22:53 +0400 (MSD)
Message-Id: <200607102022.k6AKMrOY024675@www5.pochta.ru>
From: "Mr George Maxwell [georgemaxwelle@pochta.ru]" <cc0022@myway.com>
To: georgemaxwelle@pochta.ru
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset="koi8-r"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Mailer: Free mail service Pochta.ru; WebMail Client; Account: georgemaxwelle@pochta.ru
X-Proxy-IP: [81.199.40.149]
X-Originating-IP: [81.199.40.149, 81.199.40.149]
Subject: From Mr. George Maxwell.

From Mr. George Maxwell.
No:61 park Street,
Johannesburg,
South Africa.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We want to transfer out of the country the sum of sixty two Million United States Dollars ($62,000,000.00) from Africa.I want to ask you to kindly look for a reliable,capable and honest person who will be fit to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new bank account immediately to receive this money,though an empty bank account or new account could serve this purpose as long its valid and outside my country and more so that you will remain honest to me till the end of this important business trusting in you and believing in God that you will never let me down either now or in time to come.

I am Mr. George Maxwell, External auditor of a Bank.During the course of our auditing,I discovered a floating fund in an account opened in the bank in 1990 and since 1993 nobody has operated on this account again.After going through some old files in the records, I ! discovered that the owner of the account died without a .Heir apparent to the throne.hence the money is floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing. The owner of this account who is,a foreigner and an industrialist died, since 1990,until now no other person(s) knows about this account or could give any documentary evidence concerning this account. As such this account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that until his death was the manager of his Company,here in South Africa. However,if you are interested in this business we will start the first money transfer with Ten Million U.S.Dollars($10,000,000.00) upon successful transaction wit! hout any disappointment from you.We shall also re-apply for the payment of the remaining amount to your account.I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be approved to a local account because since ! the original owner was a foreigner too, thus the money could only be approved into a foreign account.As a matter of urgency,I will inform you the next step to take,when you indicate your willingness and capability to go ahead in the business.

I need your full co-operation to make this business a success,because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this account,which I will give to you,upon your positive response and once I am convinced that you are capable and will meet up with the instructions of a key bank official who is deeply involved with me in this business.

I need your strong assurance that you will never let me down.With my influence and the position in the bank we can transfer this money to any foreigner's reliable account which you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending our physical arrival in your country for sharing.And to bui! ld confidence that you can come immediately to discuss with me face to face after which I will make this remittance in your presence and we will fly to your country at least two days ahead of the money going into the account.

To prove the authenticity of the business I will use my position and influence to obtain all legal approvals for onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance from the relevant ministries,foreign exchange departments,embassy and Board of Internal Revenue Services.At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 35% of the total amount,60% will be for me,while 5% will be for expenses both parties might have incurred during this process.

I look forward to hear from you if you are interested to handle the business with me.

Yours truly.

Mr. George Maxwell.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> SCAM LETTERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: