SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DO GET BACK NOW

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mirakl

PostPosted: Tue 11 Jul 2006 21:49    Post subject: DO GET BACK NOW Reply with quote

Return-Path: <anonymous@vps1761401.ev1servers.net>
Received: from mx4.internal (mx4.internal [10.202.2.203])
by server1.messagingengine.com (Cyrus v2.3.6) with LMTPA;
Fri, 07 Jul 2006 07:46:49 -0400
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
X-Mail-from: anonymous@vps1761401.ev1servers.net
Received: from vps1761401.ev1servers.net (unknown [67.15.176.153])
by mx4.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id ADF289A1AA
for <t; Fri, 7 Jul 2006 07:46:51 -0400 (EDT)
Received: (qmail 20688 invoked by uid 48); 7 Jul 2006 15:05:40 +0530
Date: 7 Jul 2006 15:05:40 +0530
Message-ID: <20060707093540.20687.qmail@vps1761401.ev1servers.net>
To:
Subject: DO GET BACK NOW
Reply-To: princeedward_davad@yahoo.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Text view
Raw view

Hide full header

HELLO ,

I am Barr PRINCE EDWARD DAVAD, a legal practitioner, I am the personal attorney to an Engineer,a nationale of your country, who used to work with Chevron Nigeria limited,here in Nigeria. On the 27th of January 2002, my client,his wife and their three children were involved in Ikeja bomb blast here in my country. My client and his family unfortunately lost there lives.

Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives,this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided and do some research in the internet, to locate any member of his family. That is why I contacted you,and the reason why i contacted you is to assist me in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodged.Particularly, the STANDARD TRUST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC, Lagos Branch where my client deposited US$10.5million dollars.

The Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the Account confiscated within the next ten official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 3 Years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$10.5million dollars can be transferred to your account there in your country, then you and me can share the money. I have all necessary legal documents that back up the claim we may make.

All I require is your honest co- operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please indicate your readiness to assist me,so that all the informations about this funds will be passed to you immediately.You should send to me your full names and your private telephone numbers for easy communications.And also assure me of your trust and remember that the trust in business is confidentiality.

So let it be only between me and you.If you give me your full coperation and this transaction is properly executed,I am prepared to give you 30% of the total sum for your kind assistance.60% will be for me and 10% percent will be for any expences we may incure along in this transaction.

Please get in touch with me by my private email below to enable us discuss further.
Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best Regards,
BarrPrince Edaward Dava

PLEASE VIEW THESE WEBSITES AND ACKNOWLEGE THE RECEIPT OF THIS LETTER USING THE BELOW EMAIL ADDRESSESS
EMAIL:princeedward_davad@yahoo.com

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2718295.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2698081.stm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> SCAM LETTERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: