SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"From Johannesburg" Investment Assistance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Féline
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue 01 Aug 2006 10:26    Post subject: "From Johannesburg" Investment Assistance Reply with quote

Received: from [206.190.49.52] (helo=web53102.mail.yahoo.com)
by mx07.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.107 #114)
id 1G7VlD-0004hH-00
xxxxxxxxxxxx.de; Mon, 31 Jul 2006 13:16:35 +0200
Received: (qmail 36056 invoked by uid 60001); 31 Jul 2006 11:16:34 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
b=WAmzHjiOva9Vz/J2n5lKqKE5TgIxQFxI0MAyMJWwPYOr0iaFLjo9U529SwskWQCerWxylotQJYRBPMUa7CT59SYL54vo3AvaoGoPjBHsgDrjJ+9XtiBDBT0cGfdHJ6/zCnum9LEaZgnVnL1ITl4Nre9+/5udSzV3k2AGyh58RPw= ;
Message-ID: <20060731111634.36054.qmail@web53102.mail.yahoo.com>
Received: from [198.54.202.195] by web53102.mail.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 31 Jul 2006 04:16:34 PDT
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 04:16:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE
To: sandra_bennett22@yahoo.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1639506359-1154344594=:35316"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Sender: sandra_bennett22@yahoo.com

Att.DIRECTOR/C.E.O
JOHANNESBURG,
SOUTH AFRICA
EMAIL: sandra_bennett22@yahoo.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

With due respect, trust and humility, I write you this proposal which I believe would be of great interest to you. I am MRS. SANDRA C. BENNETT, the wife of late DR. CLEMENT H. BENNETT of blessed memory. Before my husband was killed by forces loyal to Major Johnny Paul Koromah, he was the Director-general of Gold and Diamond Mining Corporation (G. D. M. C) of Sierra Leone. My husband was one of the main classes of people targeted by the rebel force. In the course of the revolution in the country, prominent people were hijacked from their homes or on the way to unknown destination.

Two days before his death, he managed to sneak a written message to us, explaining his condition and concerning one trunk box of valuables containing money which he had concealed under the roof. He instructed me to take our two sons and move out of Sierra Leone immediately to any neighboring country before the Peace Keeping Force of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOMOG) monitoring team intervened to arrest the situation of mass killings by the rebels which was the order of the day. Eventually it resulted into full-scale war. I became a widow over night, helpless situation without a partner. At that moment of calamity, every person was running for his life. My sons and I managed to escape to South Africa safely with the box and some vital documents of property title.

The cash involved inside the box was US$20 million.(Twenty million united states dollars) Due to fear and limited rights as a refugee, I deposited the items with a private Security Company in order not to raise an eyebrow over the box here in South Africa with my son’s name MR. ALEX (JNR). Be informed that the real content of the box was not disclosed to the Security Company for security reasons. Meanwhile, I want to travel out of South Africa entirely with this money for investment in your country because of the stable political situation and mostly for the future benefit of my children.

I want you to assist us to claim this box from the Security Company and get the money deposited in a local account in South Africa in your name and thereafter you order the bank to transfer the money into private account in your country. You shall also source for good investment, so that we can invest the money wisely. We have it in mind to establish a rewarding investment and good relationship with you. Concerning the money, we are prepared to give you a reasonable percentage of 20% of the total sum proceeds, and 5% set aside for expenses. Meanwhile, 75% will be for my family.

No other person knows about this money apart from my two sons and my first duaghter (MRS. JULIAN ) . We await your most urgent response.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,
(Mrs. Sandra C. Bennett ( family )

Féline
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> SCAM LETTERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: