SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GOT STUCK WITH A NIGERIAN SCAMMER

View previous topic :: View next topic  
** NICOLA **

PostPosted: Mon 06 Jun 2005 22:06    Post subject: GOT STUCK WITH A NIGERIAN SCAMMER Reply with quote

HI, I MEET THIS GUY ON YAHOO CHAT ROOMS AND HE SENT ME EMAILS RAH RAH RAH AND THEN HE WAS ASKN ME IF I COULD BE A HOLDER OF THE MONEY AS HE NEEDED SOMEONE FROM NEW ZEALAND, I WAAS LIKE YEA THTS AL GOOD UNTIL I GOT A EMAIL SAYN I HAD TO PAY MONEY SO I SAID I WOULDNT PAY ANY MONEY SO HE PAID $100 AND I WAS SUPPOSED TO PAY 50 HE STARTD GETTTN REALLY ANGRY BECAUSE I HADNT PAYD IT, I HADNT REALLY HEARD OF SCAM'S BEFORE IT WAS AL NEW TO ME THEN I STARTD SEEING THIS GUY IN SINGAPORE AND AUSTRALIA ROOMS DOING THE SAME THING SO I TOLD HIM TO LEAVE ME ALONE AND GAV HIM ABIT OF ABUSE FOR WAT HE IS DOING.... I HAVE WARNED MANY PEOPLE IN ROOMS ABOUT THIS GUY AND HOPE U CAN AL HELP, WATCH OUT FOR [/b] SLEY4LIFE2004 IN YAHOO CHAT ROOMS
THANKS AND IM GALD OTHER PEOPLE HV BEEN INVOLVED IN THIS
Captain Igloo
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon 06 Jun 2005 22:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, and thanks for reporting it.

This sounds like a fairly regular scam. A lot of people fall for it, since only comparably small amounts are involved. Good that he didn't get you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> REQUEST HELP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: