SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

URGENT REPLY

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jez
Victim Support

PostPosted: Wed 09 Aug 2006 13:30    Post subject: URGENT REPLY Reply with quote

Quote:
Return-Path: <nobody@webserver3.hostle.net>
Received: from mx1.internal (mx1.internal [10.202.2.200])
by server1.messagingengine.com (Cyrus v2.3.6) with LMTPA;
Wed, 09 Aug 2006 00:22:57 -0400
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
X-Resolved-to: xxx
X-Delivered-to: xxx
X-Mail-from: nobody@webserver3.hostle.net
Received: from webserver3.hostle.net (h64-42-240-226.gtcust.grouptelecom.net [64.42.240.226])
by mx1.internal (Postfix) with ESMTP id 7B361ACB58
for <xxx>; Wed, 9 Aug 2006 00:22:55 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from localhost.localdomain (webserver3 [127.0.0.1])
by webserver3.hostle.net (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id k794MtRk029350
for <xxx>; Tue, 8 Aug 2006 22:22:55 -0600
Received: (from nobody@localhost)
by localhost.localdomain (8.12.11/8.12.11/Submit) id k794Mtrs029348;
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 22:22:55 -0600
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 22:22:55 -0600
To: xxx
Subject: URGENT REPLY
Message-Id: <130746734.100@o2.pl>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

DIRECTOR INCHARGE OF AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT, AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK, COTONOU-BENIN REPUBLIC Dear Friend,Is my Pleasure writing to you at this moment of the day, I am Dr.Ahmed Zongo , the director incharge of auditing and accounting Unit of African Development Bank in Cotonou-Benin Republic. I and my colleagues deem it fit to contact you regarding to a transaction that will favour both of us at the end, and i got your contact in my search for a reputable and reliable person to help me claim the fund in question. We discovered the sum of Seventen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($17.5M) belonging to a deceased customer of this bank. The fund has been lying in a suspence account without anybody coming to put claim over the money since the account owner late Deceased Customer, who was involved in the December 25th Benin plane crash. Here is the air crash website= http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/index.html The said fund is now ready for transfer to a foriegn account whose owner will be portrayed as the beneficiary and next of kin to the deceased customer of the bank. Since you have the same surename with this deceased customer you can easily make this deal with us,we will assist you to get the information of the deceased customer that will assist you to get every proof document which will help you to execute this money. The foriegn account owner will impost himself as the next of kin to the deceased and respond positively like a true next of kin who wishes to speed up the release and transfer of his inherited fund. If the over due fund if not claimed by the end of next quarter, the government of the Federal Republic of Benin will take over the ownership of the fund in line with the Federal Edict Act of 1979. We do not want the government to take over the ownership of this money, that is why I contacted you for us to do the deal together, so that we will portray you as the bonafide next of kin to the Deceased Customer .If you accept to carry out this project with us, we will offer you 40% of the total sum, while I and my colleagues involved will take 60% of the total sum.Upon your acceptance to do this deal with us, we will jointly effect the transfer within seven working days. Be rest assured that, this transaction carries no risk and no extra responssibilities on your part, except the above mentioned roles and normally you will be required to maintain absolute information and absolute secrecy throughout the duration of this transaction, because discussing it with a third party might jeopardise the entire transaction. I am looking forward to receiving your interesting response on this project as this will greatly enrich the both of us at the end. You should send me all your contact as soon as you receive this letter. Best Regard Dr Ahmed Zongo Alternative Email: manga129@o2.pl
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> SCAM LETTERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: