SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DEAREST IN CHRIST

View previous topic :: View next topic  
heinousmoz
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri 09 Mar 2007 16:49    Post subject: DEAREST IN CHRIST Reply with quote

Sent : Sunday, February 25, 2007 8:51 PM
To : jennifer_nkomo03@yahoo.co.jp
Subject : DEAREST IN CHRIST

Go to previous message | Go to next message | Delete | Inbox
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: from web3113.mail.kcd.yahoo.co.jp ([124.147.38.5]) by bay0-mc10-f21.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444); Sun, 25 Feb 2007 07:51:04 -0800
Received: (qmail 62439 invoked by uid 60001); 25 Feb 2007 15:51:03 -0000
Received: from [213.136.118.250] by web3113.mail.kcd.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP; Mon, 26 Feb 2007 00:51:03 JST
X-Message-Info: txF49lGdW40T0dUoLk6x295dBsAgWz9+1GpjJx4EA/k=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=yj20050223; d=yahoo.co.jp; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=O6HB02Gi2jyO8rgS4IsP7tyKoPiZ+H8eicTlnMrKBiqRqv84QYLRohr6ed4qD3BucIKeCYlrTy/FZpdEP5sF1toAvt/2S5b+FD/+vIMhy0RDNLx5L4Fsgd0IBeGjUfV4 ;
Return-Path: jennifer_nkomo03@yahoo.co.jp
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 25 Feb 2007 15:51:04.0616 (UTC) FILETIME=[C191A280:01C758F4]
View E-mail Message Source

Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-522321079-1172418663=:60946"

Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-2022-jp

PLEASE CONACT ME WITH THIS EMAIL (jenni0_nkomo@yahoo.com)

My Dear

I am Mrs JENNIFER NKOMO from Solomon Islands near Australia. I am married to Mr.NKOMO from Kuwait who worked with Kuwait Embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before his died in the year 2004. We were married for sixteen with out a son. My husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.When my late husband was alive he deposited a sum of $14.5 Million dollars with a bank here in Cote D'lvoire, Presently this money is still in the custody of the bank . Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next eight months due to cancer problem. Please i want a good person,church or organization that will help me transfer this fund to a safe country and donate it to the charity organizations and in building of churches for God.Dearest one I have map to offer you 10% out of the total amount for helping me fulfill my promise to God by donating the fund to the helpless ones and churches.

The Bible made us to understand that"Blessed is the hand that giveth".
l took this decision because I am a christain and ready to sacrifice my
rest of life in the kingdom of God. I don't want my husband relatives to
inherit the money because they are not Christians not even good at all
because they are the one that killed my husband in other to have all my
late husband properties and I don't want my husband's efforts to be
used by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used
in an ungodly way.

This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace". As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank here in Cote d' lvoire. I will also issue you an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church or the organization to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth.

Please always be prayerful all through your life. Contact me on this email address and any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another church, organization or good person for this same purpose.Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your response immedaitely.
Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.

l remain yours sister in Christ.
Mrs JENNIFER
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> SCAM LETTERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: