SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help me and my sister

View previous topic :: View next topic  
heinousmoz
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed 11 Apr 2007 13:17    Post subject: Help me and my sister Reply with quote

Sent : Friday, March 23, 2007 12:12 AM
To : jcobruwa@yahoo.fr
Subject : Help me and my sister

Go to previous message | Go to next message | Delete | Inbox
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: from web27908.mail.ukl.yahoo.com ([217.146.182.58]) by bay0-mc10-f17.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668); Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:12:07 -0700
Received: (qmail 80419 invoked by uid 60001); 22 Mar 2007 19:12:06 -0000
Received: from [213.136.117.36] by web27908.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:12:06 CET
X-Message-Info: LsUYwwHHNt1IDfTpf+1FzDne4DgvAIHQ7E/Nf/IiGvYjCjDMNrB8+0QgZDXaBuhP
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:
Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=xKAoGjzWM+rhCKadYvWOWUleAbqYUEHIswfRz3Do3iPQRV6kwMHjG2EiyGNvFDEscbm5AY
Y9heZK7IaPnOMpMLw5uv+VB0cdv9Zd7E3AvWcV2Tq95Y3OClUGXnOu8ySdcKsO9WLP5np2ptk
RSAUsVZU3aqg1TNLNVYMcgscjgTA= ;
X-YMail-OSG: kPKzymkVM1nRiDNJicLXrx2w5Z.YKLzGWwTCdRJyeD2uU7FFcD1WAkRkCKC2DsdvCg--
Return-Path: jcobruwa@yahoo.fr
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Mar 2007 19:12:07.0804 (UTC) FILETIME=[FC1DCBC0:01C76CB5]
View E-mail Message Source

Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1089261339-1174590726=:80158"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Dear Sir,
I hope this mail meets you in good health and spirit .I am Jacob Ruwa,aSierra Leonean. Presently, I live as a refugee in Abidjan, Ivory Coast,West Africa, with my younger sister, Amina.I am a victim of war and the son of late Dr.Dennis Ruwa,the assassinated former assistant director of Sierra Leone gold and diamond mining corporation. My father was killed with other government officials during official hours when the rebel troops stormed and raided the mining corporation office at the heat of the crisis in my country.A few weeks later, the rebels also invaded our residential building in whichmy mother and two of our security men were killed in the compound while I was out for a special research program and my younger
sister was in the school. I had a singular shock and trauma, which compelled us to flee from the country to Ivory Coast by the help of an army colonel who,is a close friend of my late
father.

I am contacting you now because of the present difficulty I am facing.Unfortunately,my father's two accounts in Sierra Leonean, have recently been frozen. However, this did not affect the Bank in Cote d'Ivoire.West Africa Where My late father deposited (US$ 12.5m)declared to belonging to his foreign business partner. I have every information anddocument needed for the clearance of the money in the Bank here in Abidjan.I want you to act as the beneficiary of the fund for easy and smooth clearance. You will no doubt be adequately compensated with 20% a part of this money for your personal use and benefit as well as a percentage of profit from investment of the fund. Also you will help I and my sister to comes over to your country at the earliest possible time to contunie our education. The Infromation below is what i reqire from you

1)Your full name
2)your telephone
3) fax number

for onward and future urgent communication. again to enble me submit you details to the bank as my late Fathre's foreign business partner/beneficiary. I am making this request to you with tears in my eyes and I feel that God Almighty will touch you with his spirit to listen to my cry for help and answer me without delay since our breadwinner is no more and this is the only hope for life. our positive response will give me the greatest joy and relief.
Regards,
Jacob Ruwa.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> SCAM LETTERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: