SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your Urgent Responds Needed.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
heinousmoz
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue 24 Apr 2007 09:06    Post subject: Your Urgent Responds Needed. Reply with quote

Reply-To : richardkti2005@yahoo.com
Sent : Monday, April 23, 2007 4:29 PM
Subject : Your Urgent Responds Needed.

MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Originating-IP: [80.248.70.56]
X-Originating-Email: [ri_ku8@hotmail.com]
X-Sender: ri_ku8@hotmail.com
Received: from bay0-omc2-s24.bay0.hotmail.com ([65.54.246.160]) by bay0-imc1-s35.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444); Mon, 23 Apr 2007 04:29:39 -0700
Received: from hotmail.com ([64.4.38.11]) by bay0-omc2-s24.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668); Mon, 23 Apr 2007 04:29:39 -0700
Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Mon, 23 Apr 2007 04:29:39 -0700
Received: from 64.4.38.200 by by116fd.bay116.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP;Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:29:36 GMT
X-Message-Info: LsUYwwHHNt18jLzoG/LTsMC3bgT9FqFEXa1rlfjSbAI/4moFBSTHJt/nFMhDOTjn
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 23 Apr 2007 11:29:39.0253 (UTC) FILETIME=[ADE8EE50:01C7859A]
Return-Path: ri_ku8@hotmail.com
View E-mail Message Source

Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed

FROM MR RICHARD KUTI.
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT.
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT.
BANQUE TOGOLAISE POUR LE COMMERCE ET L'INDUSTRIE,
LOME- TOGO.
+228 966 02 40.

Greetings,

I am Mr Richard Kuti the head of auditing and accounting section of Banque Togolaise Pour Le Commerce Et L'Industrie Lome-Togo in West Africa with due respect and regard.I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction .

I am writing to seek your cooperation over this transaction,after the annual auditing of the year 2006,I discovered an abandoned sum of (U.S$9.5M UNITED STATES DOLLARS).in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family in a plane crash that took place in Kenya,East Africa,the Late DR. GEORGE BRUMLEY,a citizen of Atlanta,United States of America.Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his funds because it cannot be released unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately,all his supposed next of kin or relation died along with him in the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It's therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you to make sure his balance of fund will be released to you via your foreign bank account as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and this money could go into the Federal treasury as "unclaimed Bill".The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after five years, the money will be transfered into the federal treasury as unclaimed fund and finally get shared among our corrupt government officials.I think it will be better for us to put a major part of this funds into helping people suffering from aids,orphans,displaced persons,etc and keep some percentage,instead of letting some dubious leaders put this funds in their personal pockets.

The request for your assistance and maximum co-operation as a foreign citizen to stand as the next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the deceased customer was a foreigner and a TOGOLAISE cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

I agree to offer you 30% of this money as my foreign partner as soon as we conclude the transfer into your account.as soon as the money hit your account 10% will be set aside for expences incurred during the transfer and 30% would be for me,while we use the remaining to assist the needy.
You are to send to me the following information,if you are willing to work with me.
NAME:.....
ADDRESS:......
PHONE NUMBER:...
Fax..............
AGE...........
I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is strictly confidential and i will use my position in this Bank to effect a hitch free transfer of this fund into any of your private account. Please, visit the website below for more information on the Plane Crash and the tragic death DR. GEORGE BRUMLEY and his entire family.

SITE:www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html

Yours Sincerely,

Richard Kuti.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> SCAM LETTERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: