SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good day

View previous topic :: View next topic  
heinousmoz
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed 02 May 2007 10:06    Post subject: Good day Reply with quote

Return-Path: <mr_hmoorey1980@yahoo.fr>
Received: from mx7.internal (mx7.internal [10.202.2.206])
by store29m.internal (Cyrus v2.3.8-fmsvn10765) with LMTPA;
Fri, 09 Mar 2007 11:42:22 -0500
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
X-Resolved-to: XXXX@mailbolt.com
X-Delivered-to: XXXX@mailbolt.com
X-Mail-from: mr_hmoorey1980@yahoo.fr
Received: from web27405.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (web27405.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [217.146.177.181])
by mx4.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with SMTP id 3FD66B101C
for <XXXX@mailbolt.com>; Fri, 9 Mar 2007 11:42:21 -0500 (EST)
Received: (qmail 5717 invoked by uid 60001); 9 Mar 2007 16:42:20 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
b=rVL4R40nPNcG0au9NmG14464i8wEy4ya20S4BI7HYZ/koZ46dmrA1VwXs3lp38uUXiI+27FvQ+/XJtIYAOXRSgxKvpB41q/jyILfrI21diZieaPxE9caaaR7Me1duh++ldaEux+1bEjgGlLE2yBQdxIdnNUqbSRm313OjTKUL4o= ;
Message-ID: <20070309164220.5715.qmail@web27405.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 0mg_PNwVM1mI9XynPN5tkLLxNYk8i.raHV_t_Gdn7k9Jq80XXJxELx6fOofG5uOdYYhzzH_1hGJgDDs_PseJlEtxX77GBi6SalFgKNQLu_m0esBKAtIK8tWNkKXQdTteHoVwvgvz53RkQc7JQcfePIE-
Received: from [41.223.248.145] by web27405.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 09 Mar 2007 17:42:20 CET
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 17:42:20 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Good day
To: mr_hmoorey1980@yahoo.fr
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1652654808-1173458540=:5517"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Text view
HTML view
Framed view
Raw view

Hide full header

From the Desk of: Mr, Henry Moorey
Lot. 8529 Ggegame
Cotonou - Rep of Benin
Private e-mail: mr_hmoorey1980@yahoo.fr

Dear Friend Good day!

With warm heart I offer my friendship, and greetings, and I hope this mail meets you in good time. However strange or surprising this contact might seem to you, as we have not met personally or had any dealings in the past, I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and immense benefit.I must apologize to you for using this medium to communicate to you about this project.

I am sorry if this letter comes to you as an embarrassment but be rest Assured that your particulars of contact was given to me from a very good of friend who work with the Benin chambers of commerce, for reliable and capable foreigner that will handle Confidentially a transfer of huge sum of money,from the Central Bank For West Africa ( B C E A O ), in Cotonou - Republic Of Benin to a foreign bank account. I am Mr, Henry Moorey African born Beninoir citizen I work in one of the apex bank in Benin and account officer to Late Engr Ali Shaleh, a foreign nationality from Lebenon, who was a petrolium dealer.

On 25th December 2003, our late customer Engr Ali Shaleh was involved in a plane crash in Cotonou when he was trevelling to his country for new year holliday with his family which he lost his life with his wife and two Children.Unfortunately, since we got the information about his sudden death and the ugly incident that occurred, the management of my bank made several
enquiries no Locating any of his extended relatives who can stand as his Next of Kin to inherit an estate he left behind in our custody but all these several efforts also proved unsuccessful and yielded no Results. As his personal account officer/mentor, I also made concerted efforts aimed at locating a possible Next of Kin to my deceased client but i couldnt locate any one .

What I actually want to do is to present you to my bank as a Next of Kin to the
deceased Client of mine to enable us place claims on a total sum of (US$20.300 000), he deposited in my good bank for safe keeping before his untimely death. I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the stated sum he left behind before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank.This intension becomes very urgent due to the fact that the banking laws and policy here in Benin Republic stipulates and provides that if such funds remains
unclaimed for too long, that the Bank is legally empowered to freeze such accounts and the fund transferred into the Federal Reserve Account as unclaimed Fund.

Recently the Central Bank For West Africa issued a notice of confiscation, as the account had remained unserviceable since 2003, I was subsequently given a mandate to find and produce any of his Next of Kin to the deceased or consider the Account frozen. Due to time constrain and the fact that I was unsuccessful in locating any relative to my Client,I then wish to seek your Consent to present you as the Next of kin to the deceased client of mine. So that the
proceeds of this account valued at (US$20.300.000) can be released through you for our general benefit instead of allowing this sweat get lost in the Bank.

Bear in mind that we are going to invest the money together in your country as soon as they transfer it into your nominated account all the documents that will back you as the next of kin to late Engr Ali Shaleh will be furnish to you through the lawyer. And when everything is concluded our percentage will be as follows the 50% of the fund is for me why 40% is for you and 10% will be for tax and other things that will come up during the transaction. Feel free to
contact me on my private email address stated as follows :
mr_hmoorey1980@yahoo.fr to enable us commence actions on this deal instantly. Your genuine/honest cooperation is required to enable us achieve this purpose; I guarantee that the entire transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangements.

Thanks Yours truly,

God Bless You And Your Famliy

Mr, HENRY MOOREY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> SCAM LETTERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: