SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

05/05/07

View previous topic :: View next topic  
heinousmoz
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed 09 May 2007 10:02    Post subject: 05/05/07 Reply with quote

Sent : Saturday, May 5, 2007 8:06 AM
To : XXXX@hotmail.com
Subject : 05/05/07

MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: from smtp.appliedi.net ([216.82.92.76]) by bay0-mc10-f3.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668); Fri, 4 May 2007 19:06:08 -0700
Received: from ai1033 (ai1033.appliedi.net [216.82.92.33])by smtp.appliedi.net (8.13.1/8.13.1) with SMTP id l452680u008279for <iamnotstupid_1@hotmail.com>; Fri, 4 May 2007 22:06:08 -0400
X-Message-Info: txF49lGdW40eiyX2h0pE05Xkb+bmbdse2pLOCg26UEYTj1xEBbGviunO0U6HGyHG
Return-Path: 1033@appliedi.net
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 05 May 2007 02:06:09.0070 (UTC) FILETIME=[F26D6CE0:01C78EB9]
View E-mail Message Source

Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Dear Beloved Friend in Christ

Don’t be surprise to receive this message; I got your email address from a mail directory. I am Mrs. Mary Schneider, married to Engr. Fritz Schneider a German Citizen who worked with Julius Berger Construction Company in Nigeria for twenty Years. My husband died in the AF4590 Concorde Plane Crash July 2000, we are married without any children. View this website

Since after the death of my husband, I decided not to re-marry and presently am 60 years old. When my husband was still alive he deposited the sum of US$9 Million (Nine Million United States Dollars) with a Security & Finance Vault Company.

Presently the funds are still with the Security & Finance Vault Company and the management wrote me as the next beneficiary to my late husband to come forward to collect the Consignment because the date which my late husband agreed with security & finance company for collection has expired and due to my condition of my health am unable to go and collect the consignment but I can authorize someone else I trust to collect the consignment on my behalf.

I have a deadly disease on my Lung called CANCER and from doctor / physician indications, my conditions is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that my death is very come to me because the stage is worst. More than ten months now have been hospitalized, which lost the ability to talk. I am an orphan, no family back down, I don’t have parents, brothers, sisters or relatives but my country home origin is South Africa where my late husband and I melt, we were working in the same construction company in South Africa before my Late Husband was posted and transferred to Nigeria, which I relocated with my Him. My Late husband is the only child of his late parents.

Due to my poor health and base on doctor reports, am scared then I decided to distribute the funds through your great influence and assistant by utilize 80% of the total money to the following like churches, orphanages home, handicaps, widows and widowers around the world for the happiness of my late husband and me when I die while you keep the remaining 20% for yourself.

If I receive your reply, I’ll give you all the information on how to collect the money from the Security & Finance Vault Company where the fund is been deposited. I will also issue you a letter of authority declaring you as the next beneficiary to the consignment and how you will utilize or disburse 80% from the total sum. Please assure me that you will act accordingly and keep all details confidential. This is my Attorney contact information where by i did not reply your message on time.

CHAMBER NAME: DAVID OJO CHAMBERS
ADDRESS: N0 12/14B ALLEN AVE,
IKEJA - LAGOS
TEL: 234 807 7444 718

I expect your prompt reply. Thanks and God bless you.

Regards,

Mrs Mary Schneider
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> SCAM LETTERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: