SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

From Water & Sister Dorman

View previous topic :: View next topic  
heinousmoz
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri 11 May 2007 16:36    Post subject: From Water & Sister Dorman Reply with quote

Reply-To : w_s_dorman00@myway.com
Sent : Friday, May 11, 2007 7:49 PM
Subject : From Water & Sister Dorman

MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Originating-IP: [41.207.212.70]
X-Originating-Email: [water_s_dorman100058@hotmail.fr]
X-Sender: water_s_dorman100058@hotmail.fr
Received: from bay0-omc2-s27.bay0.hotmail.com ([65.54.246.163]) by bay0-imc3-s34.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444); Fri, 11 May 2007 07:49:47 -0700
Received: from hotmail.com ([64.4.51.15]) by bay0-omc2-s27.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668); Fri, 11 May 2007 07:49:46 -0700
Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Fri, 11 May 2007 07:49:46 -0700
Received: from 64.4.51.220 by by107fd.bay107.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP;Fri, 11 May 2007 14:49:45 GMT
X-Message-Info: LsUYwwHHNt3MHasFwwptZVy4u12qHJn4uvbmmlKgBwIIY1r/tHxeB+lVQA6JQKDI
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 May 2007 14:49:46.0424 (UTC) FILETIME=[9E2D5380:01C793DB]
Return-Path: water_s_dorman100058@hotmail.fr
View E-mail Message Source

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1; format=flowed

From Water & Sister Dorman
Dearest One,
This letter may come to you as a surprise, based on the fact that I have not had any previous contact with you.Briefly, I am Water Dorman the only son of late Chief Dorman Micheal former director of Sierre Leone Gold and Diamond Corporation who was murdered by assailants believed to be working for his political enemies.
Shortly before this unfortunate incident, my father had informed me about an important business deal he had executed with some of his colleagues in the office. He told me that he had diverted some money totaling fifteen million US dollars (US$15,000,000.00) which they had realized from the sale of gold and diamonds in the black market. He showed me some lodgement documents with which he had deposited the money encased in a trunck box with a security /safe deposit company here in Abidjan, Cote d Ivoire.He informed me in confidence that security company did not know the exact contents of the box ; rather, he told them that it contained African artworks that he had assembled for his overseas partner who would soon be coming to claim them for exportation.
As a result of this explanation, the box was accepted for safe-keeping by the security company without inspection. When the political situation in Freetown, Sierre Leone worsened, I escaped into Abidjan, Cote d Ivoire and had since contacted the security company, identified myself properly and informed them about the sad fate my father had suffered. I presented the lodgement documents and they confirmed that they have the trunk box in their vault.
So I informed them that I intend initiating contacts with my fathers overseas partner who owns the consignment so that he can come and take delivery of it. My decision to retrive this box, transfer the money and start a new life forms the basis of this enquiry from you.
Now my 16-year-old sister and myself are alone in this strange country suffering without any care or help. without any relation, we are now like refugees and orphans.
Our only hope now is in this fund our father deposited in the Security company to this effect, I humbly solicit your assistance in the followings ways,to assist me claim this fund from the Security Company as co-beneficiary, to retrieve this money from the Security Company in your name and trasfer it to your country, to make a good arrangement for a joint business investment on our behalf in your country and you as the caretaker,to secure a college for my little sister and my self in your country to further our education and to make arrangement for our travel with you to your country after you have transferred this fund.
If you can assist me on these points above, I shall give you 10% of the total money while setting aside 5% for all incidental expenses that may arise in the course of actualising the transaction (such expenses as phone calls fax messages air tickets etc.)
Please i need to inform you that this matter is strictly confidential. I want you to treat it as such.please reply through this email box(w_s_dorman00@myway.com)
Best regards,
Water & Sister Dorman.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> SCAM LETTERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: