SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PRIVATE PROJET""""""

View previous topic :: View next topic  
heinousmoz
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu 07 Jun 2007 09:03    Post subject: PRIVATE PROJET"""""" Reply with quote

Reply-To : mrsrosemaryking90@yahoo.es
Sent : Wednesday, June 6, 2007 3:17 PM
Subject : PRIVATE PROJET""""""

MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Sender: rosemckingoo@excite.com
Received: from excite.com ([207.159.120.58]) by bay0-mc7-f8.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668); Wed, 6 Jun 2007 03:17:26 -0700
Received: by xprdmxin.myway.com (Postfix, from userid 110)id 57E247E437; Wed, 6 Jun 2007 06:17:26 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from [41.204.43.223] by xprdmailfe31.nwk.iwon.com via HTTP; Wed, 06 Jun 2007 06:17:26 EST
X-Message-Info: txF49lGdW40VhB23j4sE3lonXzojLXmKhu4BHqav2H2oOpuBCdgzm2n+awOj32sN
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: ID = 41e353b215eb3ea9feb99fec2f8007d3
X-Mailer: PHP
Return-Path: rosemckingoo@excite.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 06 Jun 2007 10:17:26.0837 (UTC) FILETIME=[E1C3B650:01C7A823]
View E-mail Message Source

Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="EXCITEBOUNDARY_000__98a431a83246360421a1e64cefdb4a0f";
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs.Rosemary C King I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to charity through you.You may be wondering why I chose you. But someone has to be chosen. I am 59 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago,after the death of my husband who had left me everything he worked for.I have been touched by the Lord to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to charity through you for the good work of humanity,rather than allow my relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds inappropriately.

I have asked the Lord to forgive me all my sins and I believe he has,because He is merciful. I will be going in for an operation,and I pray that I survive the operation.I have decided to WILL/Donate the sum of $15.5 (Fifteen Million, five hundred thousand Dollars)to charity through you for the good work of the Lord, and to help the motherless,less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows.At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls, due to the fact that my relatives are around me and I have been restricted by my doctor from taking telephone calls because I deserve all the rest I can get.

Presently,I have informed my consultant about my decision in WILLING this fund to charity through you. I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.If you are interested in carrying out this task,i will inform my consultant, so that he can arrange the release of the funds to you. I know i have never met you but my mind tells me to do this,and I hope you act sincerely.I decided that 35% of this money should be taken by you from the total sum upon the sucess release of this fund, because I am now too weak and frigile to do things myself because of my cancer.

NB:I sincerely know that a lot has been written about some SCAM coming out of the world,but I assure you that this will never in any way associated with that as you will be given the right to verify this directly with the the finance company where the fund was deposited.

I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished,as I don't want anything that will Jeopardize my last wish, due to the fact that I do not want relatives or family members standing in the way of my last wish.

Your sincerely,
Rosemary C. King

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME,ADDRESS,TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER ON YOUR REPLY FOR EASY AND IMMEDIATE COMMUNICATION WITH MY CONSULTANT......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> SCAM LETTERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: