SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

travelex false document

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coffemaker
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon 25 Jun 2007 13:38    Post subject: travelex false document Reply with quote

Date: 06/25/07 12:10:17
To: roman-helper@tlen.pl
Subject: TRAVELEX PAYMENT APPROVAL CONFIRMATION***[000736645489263]***‎

June 25,2007
Travelex Payment Delivery

TMT-000736645489263
Sender's Information
E. B.

508 NE 160th Ave,
Vancouver WA 98684,
United States.

Transfer Fund:$2,700.00USD

Shipping Fees: Included

Total:$2,700.00USD

Sending out payment column :
Step 1:
Fill in a simple form detailing where to send money and how much you want to send.
Step 2:
Hand over the form, photo ID (where applicable) and the amount you want to send, plus the transfer fee.
Step 3:
You get the TMT number and receipt.
Step 4:
Payment confirmation will be sent to the Seller after verification.

Wire ($2,700.00USD) Payment

Approval Confirmation......

Dear ,

Congratulations!The order placed by (E. BROWN) the buyer of your (laptop TOSHIBA Satellite 100 CS ) to have a Branded Money Order sent to you as payment of your (laptop TOSHIBA Satellite 100 CS ) has been successfully processed and has consequently been APPROVED. The financial details of the transaction are stated on the right and left columns:

***ATTENTION***
The payment has been APPROVED, you can now ship the merchandise to the buyer's shipping address above.You are expected to make the shipment within 24-48 hours of receiving this Payment Approval Confirmation and get to our Account Department with the tracking Details for payment Verification.
This is the Verified shipping address where the merchandise must be sent to :

NAME : Williams Olufemi.
ADDRESS : 90 ELIZABETH ROAD, University Of Ibadan.
CITY : Ibadan
STATE : Oyo
ZIP : 023402
TELEPHONE : 2348023658277

***PLEASE NOTE***

Due to the fact that Travelex Money Order processes thousands of orders daily, you can contact our 24hrs customer care with the tracking details. This ensures speedy verification of shipment as well as prompt dispatch of the payment to your mailing address. Send the Tracking Details of the merchandise to: customercare@travelexworldwide.com

**PLEASE NOTE**
You will need the following to receive your Branded Money Order from our delivery agent.

1).A form of identification (E.g. Passport, Drivers License, Social Security Number e.t.c)

2).You will need to Produce the "8 DIGIT REFERENCE PIN NUMBER " which will be sent to you after the Verification of the Shipment Receipt.

*HELP DESK*
If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact the Travelex Customer Care at: customercare@travelexworldwide.com
Thank you for using Worldwide Travelex and we Look Forward to serve you better.

Use Travelex ® Express PaymentSM to pay for items on eBay, Amazon, CNet, MSN Auctions, Yahoo Auction and others. Customer Service Center for all customer inquiries and transaction approvals is available from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. (Mid-Night) Central Time .

Travelex Customer Care:
[customercare@travelexworldwide.com]

Receiver's Information

coffemaker

Instructions on Delivery:
Photo id Step 1:
Fill in a simple form given to you by the delivery man.

Step 2: Show your Photo Id card to the delivery man and fill in the TMT number on the form given to you during delivery.

Step 3:
Payment will be delivered to your mailing address via:

TMT Home Delivery - direct to your mailing address in the confirmation email.

Copyright 2007 Travelex Currency Services Inc and its licensors. All rights reserved.

Coffemaker
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon 25 Jun 2007 13:41    Post subject: main message on false travelex Reply with quote

HELLO,
I HAVE COMPLETED THE PAYMENT. AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY TRAVELEX WORLDWIDE.YOU WILL BE SENDING THE PACKAGE TO THE ADDRESS WHICH TRAVELEX WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH.
NOTE:I WANT THE PACKAGE TO BE SHIPPED THROUGH DHL GLOBAL EXPRESS MAIL DELIVERY[3-5DAYS DELIVERY] SO AS TO MEET PURPOSE OF PURCHASE.YOU SHOULD GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS THE PACKAGE AS BEEN SHIPPED AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK.
IT'S NICE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU.
REGARDS,
DR.B.
Coffemaker
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon 25 Jun 2007 13:45    Post subject: another scam on travelex by ebay Reply with quote

Date: 06/24/07 16:23:11
To: roman-helper@tlen.pl
Subject: I WILL BE MAKING THE PAYMENT FIRST THING TOMORROW. #110142007272 - laptop TOSHIBA Satellite 100 CS

Thank you for deciding to sell for me,reciprocation of trust is very vital in every dealings,as i can categorically assure you that there will be no regret or soever as you ve decided to sell to me.Also,you going to confirm the money with Travelex International, before you can proceed with the shipment of the item which means we are both on track for this transaction.I have gotten the require information for the payment,i will proceed with the payment first thing tomorrow,when you get the payment confirmation mail from Travelex International,proceed with shipment of the item via USPS DELIVERY SYSTEM(EMS),and mail Travelex International a copy of the tracking information,for verification,and immediate dispatch of your money order.Please, make sure the item is well packed, and protected from any damage during the course of the shipment.Its nice doing business with you,and i hope to reciprocate this gesture in the nearest future,but in the mean time,am going to leave a positive feedback for you on ebay.Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.I will give you call later today on this,and make sure you end the auction immediately.

"eBay Member: <member@ebay.com> wrote:
eBay sent this message to P O (theluge).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Response to Question about Item -- Respond Now

eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member through My Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member directly and will include your email address.

Response from

Registered on: www.ebay.pl

Item: laptop TOSHIBA Satellite 100 CS (110142007272)
This message was sent while the listing was active.

DEAR SIR,

I RECEIVED YOUR QUERY ABUT LAPTOP I PUT FOR SALE ON EBAY AUCTION. YOUR CONDITIONS FOR PAYMENT 2600 by UPS, to US -I do not know your zip code] CAN BE ACCEPTED. HOWEVER BE SHURE, THAT NOT ANY SENDING OF THIS ITEM WILL BE DONE, BEFORE FULL OF YOUR PROPOSED AMOUNT =2600 USD WILL NOT SAFELY REACH MY BANK ACCOUNT OR BRANCH OF TRAVELLEX IN POLAND.
THIS IS MY CONDITION. I DO NOT SHIP ANY ITEMS IN ADVANCE.

OTHERWISE I WILL TREAT THIS MESSAGE AS A SCAM.

coffemaker
Respond to this question

Responses in My Messages will not include your email address.

Details for item number: 110142007272
Item title: laptop TOSHIBA Satellite 100 CS
Item URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110142007272&sspagename=ADME:L:RTQ:US:1
End date: Thursday, Jun 28, 2007 02:54:40 PDT

Marketplace Safety Tip

Always remember to complete your transaction on eBay - it's the safer way to buy.

Please do not offer to buy or sell this item through this form without completing the transaction on eBay. If you receive a response inviting you to transact outside of eBay, you should decline -- such transactions may be unsafe and are against eBay policy.

Is this email inappropriate? Does it violate eBay policy? Help protect the Community by reporting it.

Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial

This eBay notice was sent to nrss6cf64k20226@jetable.net on behalf of another eBay member through the eBay platform and in accordance with our Privacy Policy. If you would like to receive this email in text format, change your notification preferences.

See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's communication policies.
Privacy Policy: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
User Agreement: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

Copyright © 2006-2007 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay, Inc.
eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> SCAM LETTERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: