SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELP!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Q

PostPosted: Tue 09 Nov 2004 12:47    Post subject: HELP! Reply with quote

If anyone has the time to help write our 'fact sheets' to post in our INFORMATION forum, it would be greatly appreicated. I've already completed the one on Fake cheques, but we need a whole lot more info, and with assignements looming at uni for me, I haven't got enough free time to complete all of them!

Thanks in advance
jez
Victim Support

PostPosted: Tue 09 Nov 2004 14:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, KevinBMO has done a very useful one but it's in the links section - perhaps it should be moved to somewhere more obvious.

I could have a go at writing one on love scams - partly because I'm such an old romantic Rolling Eyes but mainly because that's where I'm finding most of my victims at the moment!
Far_Cry
Victim Support

PostPosted: Wed 10 Nov 2004 17:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could make some screenshots of my mail account filled up with 400+ 419's. Just to show the victim's that they really aren't the only one to receive those letters... And I could help out in Dutch if need because of a Dutch victim or something.
frodo
Victim Support

PostPosted: Sun 14 Nov 2004 13:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could post the article I wrote on how 419 fraud gangs operate. (I wrote it for a journalist to use.) Is that the sort of thing you want?
nelsonsbattle
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed 01 Dec 2004 07:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

And though it's not a fact sheet, I have a PowerPoint presentation which I'm going to give to a couple of Ratary Clubs here in NZ in the New Year.

It's based on DutchBaiter's original presentation and would only need an icon change - which I can grab from the top of the page - and some emphasis on warning victims which could be easily included.
belawan
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed 15 Jun 2005 04:52    Post subject: victim Reply with quote

Hi friends, I am a victicm of FEE ADVANCE AFRICAN SCAM OR 419 NIGERIAN SCAM (Burkina Faso). I responded to an email from a lady (25 years and university student) claimed herself as Princess Berry Feso daughter of late King Johnson Feso who inheritted USD7.35 millins and needed to lift from a security company and needed a third party to invest overseas because the family were under oppression (her father died of illness 4 months back). She introduced me to her family lawyer. Then the lawyer introduced me to a banker. Then the banker introduced me to Chief Diplomat (end). I invested total USD15.5K and never see the money again. The Chief Diplomat still dupe me another USD200 and the Lawyer and banker still dupe me USD2500. These people disguised as HOLY/GODLY CATHOLIC CHRISTIANS and could quoted verses from A to Z. THEY KEPT ON CHANGING THEIR PHONE NUMBERS ALL THE TIME. EXCEPT THEIR EMAIL ADDRESSES REMAINS UNCHANGED. I am very angry when I think it over over. How foolish I was. I have never experience this in my whole life. Year 2005 (Januray 2005 to May 2005) is the worst year in my whole life.

How to get these scams down and eliminate them for good?

PRINCE BERRY FESO EMAIL ADDRESS:

From: princess berryfeso [princess_berryfeso01@latinmail.com]

To: princess_berryfeso01@latinmail.com

Dear Friend,

I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the wish of God for you to help me and my family, God almighty will bless and reward you aboundantly and you would never regreat this. I am a female student from University of Burkina-Faso, Ouagadougou. I am 25 yrs old. I'd like any person who can be caring, loving and home oriented. I will love to have a long-term relationship with you and to know more about you. I would like to build up a solid foundation with you in time coming if you can be able to help me in this transaction. Well, my father died earlier two months ago and left I and my junior brother behind. He was a king, which our town citizens titled him over sixteen years before his death.

I was a princess to him and I am the only person who can take care of his wealth now because my junior brother is still young and my mother is not literate enough to know all my father's wealth. He left the sum of USD 7,350, 000.00 dollars (seven Million, Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars)in a security company.This money was annually paid into my late fathers account from Shell petroleum development company(spdc)and chevron oil company operating in our locality for the compensation of youth and community development in our jurisdiction. I don't know how and what I will do to invest this money somewhere in abroad, so that my father's kindred will not take over what belongs to my father and our family, which they were planning to do without my present because I am a female as stated by our culture in the town.

Now, I urgently need your humble assistance to move this money from the security company to your bank account and I strongly believe that by the grace of God, you will help me invest this money wisely. I am ready to pay 20% of the total amount to you if you help us in this transaction and another 10% interest of Annual After Income to you, for handling this transaction for us, which you will strongly have absolute control over. If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me in lifting this fund, kindly reach me. Please, note that this transaction is 100% risk free and I hope to commence the transaction as quick as possible, I will send you my picture as soon as I hear from you.

I am waiting to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely,

Princess Berryfeso(Ms).

Thanks and regards,

Belawan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: