SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PASTOR KENNETH BORNKING 419 SCAM IN IVORY COAST

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> YOUR STORY AND EXPERIENCES WITH SCAMMERS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Radek
NEW Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri 12 Aug 2005 10:37    Post subject: PASTOR KENNETH BORNKING 419 SCAM IN IVORY COAST Reply with quote

Hi,

I am Radek Juan Hernandez, a spanish by origin, I am a spanich police officer. I have was been stolen from by another Nigerian called Kenneth Bornking, claimed to be a pastor and has been asking for funds to support his church in Abidjan the capital of Ivory Coast which we spanish called (COSTA DE MAFIL).

This fake pastor /Kenneth Bornking has stolen over 18,000 Euros from me and I am sure he still have other victimes and this is where I am trying to expose his scams so that others don't fall victim.

One of his scam boys called Chidi sent me a mail explaining everything to me that every things has been based on lies right from the beginning, I asked him why is he telling me now and he said each time I sent money to them through the western union Kenneth Bornking never give him his normal percentage and this is why he is exposing their fraud to me now.

Please let every one check this site to see kenneth:-

www.freewebs.com/kennethbornkingfraud.

I want those who will work hand in hand with me to expose this guy.

my email is radekjeanot@hotmail.com.
mirakl

PostPosted: Fri 12 Aug 2005 11:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,

Welcome to the forums. It's unfortunate however the chances are as you have been told this scammer has lied to you from the very beginning. This probably also includes his name is fake and any pictures you have of him are fake too. I think he will be virtually impossible to track down because you have nothing to go on.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Q

PostPosted: Fri 12 Aug 2005 12:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moved to a more appropriate forum
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> YOUR STORY AND EXPERIENCES WITH SCAMMERS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: