SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Japanese - Import Export

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> INFORMATION RELATED TO SCAMS AND OTHER FRAUD
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Billion
NEW Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon 25 Jul 2005 23:59    Post subject: Japanese - Import Export Reply with quote

Here is the intro letter I got from this guy.....

I have received your mail, first i must thank you for your interest in this endeavour but before we commence it will be better you know more about this as you have indicated,I seek a payment agent in your province due to that language barier i find problem dealing directly with my costomers so to this end i seek the assitance of individuals or a group to assist me.

My company was established in 2001 i export raw materials such as on-metallic minerals such as Calcite, Barytes,Manganese Dioxide , Dolomite Mica China Clay ,Mangnese Dioxide ,Ferrous (Iron ) Oxide . The various industries we cater to are Paints, Rubber, Plastics, Construction chemicals.My sales varies from different sizes I will also like to note here that acting as my payment agent in your country in other words,you will be collecting payment from costomers i supply raw materials to.By doing this on my behalf you will be paid 5% of very amount that you collect.

This is how it goes when ever there is a payment to be made by any of them my costomers you will be sent cash which you later send to me with the account i shall provide you. But payment can also come in check or money order which will be written in your name and in the case of check you will have to deposit in your account for the check to clear.

I hope to have informed you correctly and wait to hear from you soon so i can advice you on the very next step to take in this endeavour. Please do send me a copy of your driver's licences(scanned), full name, address and direct phone number to allow company have details about representative.

Faithfully Yours,

Mr. Xcheng Yang,
Vice President
XCHANG GRAND IMPORT AND EXPORT GOODS COMPANY
for Import/Export & Freight Fwdg. Svcs
JAPAN.

===========================================

Odd thing was I did not figure out what the scam was

Untill I look up his details from what he sent on his application

I will put up in the next post.

Thank you
Mr Billion
NEW Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue 26 Jul 2005 00:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

next letter and application.....

Company like that you find attachement copy for agreement from company, read print sign and send back by scan or fax. fax number; +852-301-61401

Company also like tell that we sell large raw materials and sales vary from USD200,000 and above. we discuss your mail and company happy you get ready work when costomers get for raw materials. We await email to allow company send detail to allow costomers contact and discuss with you.

Mr. Xcheng Yang
Vice President

===== agreement form =======

XCHANG IMPORT & EXPORT COMPANY
KAWAI BLDG 8F, 1-35-6 HIGASHI-IKEBUKURO, TOSHIMA-KU,
Tokyo, Japan 176- 0019
Tel #: (Japan): 81-3-5960-5225
Fax #: +852-301-61401

AGREEMENT DEED.

This agreement is made between Mr., Mrs., Ms,……………………………………… of……………………………………………………………………and Xchang Import & Export Goods Company, Japan.
WHEREAS IT IS AGREED AS FOLLOWS:

(i) That ....... ..............................................has agreed to act as a representative agent to Xchang Import & Export Goods Company, Japan.

(ii) That the duty of the agent ... ............................................. is to help Xchang Import & Export Goods Company, Japan, collect payment that are due to it from sales to its customers based in the United State of America, Canada and U.K.

(iii) That the agent ... ............................................. is entitled to 5% of any amount of money he collects on behalf of Xchang Import & Export Goods Company, Japan.

(iv) That this agreement is binding only for as long as ............................................. remains our representative agent

(v) That the content of this agreement shall not be in any way altered without the consent of both parties.

(vi) This agreement does not exempt Xchang Import & Export Goods Company, Japan from other expenses representative might incur in the process of receiving/collecting payments such as travel, documents etc. unless otherwise.

Signed this day. ...................................... Of…………………., 2005.

....................................……………….. ....................................………
Mr. Xcheng Yang
VICE PRESIDENT, Representative Agent
Xchang Import & Export Company
Japan.

=========================================

I looked up the company address

it turns out to be some sort of COLLEGE

not a big company that does exports

Now the scam starts to come out.

I would suppose they want me to cash some fake checks

and send them the money.

I don't know how this would work at all.

Anyone got any ideas about this.?
crashhoot
Victim Support

PostPosted: Tue 26 Jul 2005 07:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Billion,

This is a classic check scam. They will send you checks or money orders which you will deposit into your account, and then wire them the money (minus your commission, of course). However, several weeks or months later, your bank will discover that these checks were counterfiet, and they will come back to you for all of the money!
mirakl

PostPosted: Tue 26 Jul 2005 12:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup there's even been cases where the bank has taken the victim of the scam to court to retreive the money.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
coffeeaddict
NEW Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue 15 Nov 2005 18:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Thank you Thank you. I received a message on myspace a day or so ago from this same company. It's a good thing I did a google search on the company name. I will NOT get involved in this scam now, thanks to you folks.

Bless this site!!!!
Cherryl
Former Member2
*** Account closed at users request***

PostPosted: Tue 15 Nov 2005 19:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad we could help Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> INFORMATION RELATED TO SCAMS AND OTHER FRAUD All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: